[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Sayaka-chan. She is sad because the world rejects her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1500488088254.jpg (143KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500488088254.jpg
143KB, 1600x1280px
This is Sayaka-chan. She is sad because the world rejects her and she has nobody to talk to. She just wishes someone would come into her life and make everything all better. Do you empathize with Sayaka-chan? Do you wish to be her knight in shining armor?

If so, kill yourself. Sayaka-chan gets pumped and dumped by Chad-kun every night, and then vents on 2chan about how she is so misunderstood. Sayaka-chan is not like you. She is a snake.

They are all snakes. Women cannot be lonely. Women cannot have the same problems as you and I. They do not feel suffering the same way we do.

"Boo hoo" yourself, Sayaka-chan. Find yourself another orbiter.
>>
Nice bait, almost fell for it. Must be fun being you, anon.
>>
>>38879367
I was already thinking "gtfo 2D roastie you're not lonely" when I was reading the first couple sentences. I should probably spend some time away from this board and take a break, I already hate women with a passion.
>>
File: 39847402393.jpg (36KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
39847402393.jpg
36KB, 445x604px
>>38879367
shitty anime that reminded me no matter how hard I try and improve myself people born with the ability instead of those who lean it will always be preferred by society

That hikki tomboy was best girl though
>>
>>38879523
That hikki "tomboy" was a man
>>
File: 1---msyqdb0-V30a3f.jpg (70KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1---msyqdb0-V30a3f.jpg
70KB, 700x1244px
>>38879367
Is Gary the hero we are looking for?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.