[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1004.jpg (539KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
539KB, 1000x563px
I'm so fucking bored and lonely? Where do you get friends if you're desperate? I tried wandering the city with no success. I posted on here asking if anyone wanted to hang out with no success. I went to Craigslist but it's just people looking for girls to fuck or gay dudes trying to fuck. I just want someone to drink with or something. Where can you find friends if you're desperate?
>>
Why don't you go ask /soc/, the board literally created for normalfaggots with social problems, you braindead whore? Hmm?
>>
>>38879112
Because /soc/ is just for selfies and sexting, not actual meet ups. Also I'm way too weird for anyone on that board. I met a guy from r9k a few years ago and it was fun
>>
Find an online community. Put together a little internet social circle. Give it a year. Arrange a meet-up.
>>
>>38879112
This isn't soc? All the femanon and gay threads could've fooled me.
>>
>>38879143
I tried that but I can't even make internet friends. Loneliness is killing me
>>
>>38879087
Di you have relatives? Like cousins or so... you can meet with them and their friends, maybe they become your friends too
>>
>>38879343
2 brothers. I've been leaching off their social lives for years, I realized none of their friends like me and they just tolerate me so I stopped doing that now, also I'm not really invited anyways. It felt like shit knowing I wasn't really welcome and was only allowed to hang out with them because of my brothers. When I was younger it was okay, but now I'm at an age where I should have my own friends and social life. But I don't.
>>
Just play magic at your local gamestore. Thats a pretty easy way to meet people. Go to FNM or Prereleases or somthing.
>>
>>38879683
would rather die lonely than rub shoulders with magic players. those dicks constantly steal from each other to get their next fix. they are just one small step up from junkies. I work in a comic shop that hosts mtg fnm and pre release. my experience may be atypical though.
>>
>>38879785
They literally steal cards from each other or was that a metaphor for something else?
>>
if you guys wanna make friends i just made a discord and if you want you can join and be friends with eachother. if you're interested the shortcut is fVbsGFm
>>
>>38879087
Step1: force yourself to spend time with people

That's it
>>
>>38879805
they steal cards, money, each other's back packs. it's fucking crazy, we have to call the cops every other week. one of them was selling weed to feed his card habit, a bunch of the others jumped him outside and beet him half to death. he had a boot print on his fucking eye.
>>
>>38879087
Fuck these cunts, lets be drinking buddies.
>>
>>38879926
Let's do it man. Where do you live?
>>38879863
That's no problem except I have no one to be around, hence this thread. It's not as if I'm alone by choice, I have no one to hang out with.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.