[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do guys on tinder stop replying to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: 60409362_p1_master1200.jpg (295KB, 644x800px) Image search: [Google]
60409362_p1_master1200.jpg
295KB, 644x800px
ok ill transcribe my last tinder conversation with a 7/10 guy that commented on my profile
please tell me what im doing wrong.
Im a 6/10 girl

>Him: You like Batman? Im in love
>Me: ah, how lovely. I dont know, im just trying to find something to say about myself. Its difficult.
>Him: Hahahaha. You arent 23, right?
>Me: Whaa? Do i look older?
>Him: No, you look waay younger.
>Me: Oh but i am 23. Ill upload a better pic later.
>Him: Still, Batman is too mainstream. You need to be more specific.
>Me: Well you said you like "to travel", thats mainstream too. And what is healing?
>Him: Healing would be the art of healing, also called medicine lol. What kind of geek stuff you like?
>Me: Ah i thought it was that stuff about healing crystals and whatever.
>Him: No way. I study to be a doctor. Thats my life.
>Me: im sure you are gonna be happy as a doctor then. About geek stuff, eh, i dont know, movies, series, anime, whatever.
>Him: Anime lol
>Me: you think its too strange or something
>Him: Not at all. But the only anime i ever liked has been Dragon Ball
>Me: yeah thats normal
>Him: i study to be a doctor. I want to join volunteers all around the world. I really love my career
>Me: i think i hate my career but im about to finish it soo
>Him: What do you study?
>Me: Law.
>Him: Why not studying anything else?
>Me: i want to leave here so that would take too much time
>Him: makes sense. And what would you like to do?
>Me: you know for a while i thought about volunteering too, going to countries in war and writing what happens, etc
>Him: sounds too dangerous lol
>Me: well volunteering as a medic is gonna be dangerous too, you know? but maybe you get less chances of catching a bullet

no reply after that
why
>>
>>38879000
>would be the art of healing, also called medicine lol. What kind of geek stuff you like?
>>Me: Ah i thought it was that stuff about healing crystals and whatever.
>>Him: No way. I study to be a doctor. Thats my life.
>>Me: im sure you are gonna be happy as a doctor then. About geek stuff, eh, i dont know, movies, series, anime, whatever.
>>Him: Anime lol

>Doctor
>Healing crystals

He is probably still on the floor laughing his ass off.

Sorry ;-;
>>
>>38879000
Its almost always he found someone better.
>>
Why don't you go ask /soc/, the board literally created for normalfaggots with social problems, you braindead whore?
>>
>>38879040
fuck im embarrassed now
>>
>>38879040
You're boring and annoying and also an attention whore with this thread kys now bitch
>>
He's a med student, OP. First class jerks, they usually only give the time of day to other med students unless they want to make themselves feel superior. You didn't lose anything, they only talk about medicine and their shitty lives.
t. med student
>>
>>38879148
That makes me feel better but this kinda happens with many so i dont know

Thank you
>>
File: Sad pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Sad pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>38879000
talking to people over something like tinder is virtually impossible for me. My social anxiety fucks me up on anything that isn't anonymous
>>
>>38879000
You sound autistic and hostile. You scared him off, or he doesn't want to deal with your bullshit. Only a 10/10 can talk like a bitch and still have men coming back
>>
Your pretty boring, ask about his life instead of just talking about yours you autistic fuck
>>
File: fembott.jpg (42KB, 326x355px) Image search: [Google]
fembott.jpg
42KB, 326x355px
found OP in my apu folder
>>
>>38879000
>>38879040
Is this how normies have a conversation?
>>
File: U8Xxv51.png (233KB, 529x287px) Image search: [Google]
U8Xxv51.png
233KB, 529x287px
>>38879552
>hostile
yes i know is not my intention at all

>>38880103
>>38880103
>ask about his life
oh thats good advice i guess. I used to do that too but it ends up being like an interrogatory and i seem too interested and too weird if i keep asking questions all the time

>>38880226
yeah thats me
>>
>>38879000
I think people mistake us for being hostile alot of the time, what with the way you make small talk.
Sounds like you have autism, like the rest of us.
Still doesnt mean you should be here, soon youll have sex with chad and forget this board exists.
>>
File: 1458702994195.jpg (16KB, 344x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458702994195.jpg
16KB, 344x356px
Thanks to this thread I am now hyper-aware of what I sound like to other people

>38879552
>You sound autistic and hostile
>>
>>38879000
Theres anyone for everyone anon add me on discord and lets talk arock51#4991
>>
>>38879000
Cool op, i study law and i hate it too
>>
>>38879061
This board is for what and who?
>>
>>38879061
I wish I could purge /soc/ users
>>
>>38879000
Do all normies use tinder now?
>>
>>38879000
People don't like when you randomly bring up that they might die doing something they like, or at least that's how I think it works.
>>
>>38880327
i dont have autism actually, but im closer to it than to being normal on the spectrum according to tests
so im midly autistic or something
also i swear i dont know what i do wrong, i mean, i can tell im boring and the conversation isnt flowing like it should but i dont know what i should say at all

>>38880395
hi5 anonn
>>
File: 1458354647076.png (80KB, 711x885px) Image search: [Google]
1458354647076.png
80KB, 711x885px
>>38880560
>i mean, i can tell im boring and the conversation isnt flowing like it should but i dont know what i should say at all

The idea is that conversations are never meant to be actual conversations, only a means to get somewhere. Exchange a few witty lines to get a feel for the other person then proceed to meet and hook up. All my convos go exactly like this, too. They say something, I reply, they reply, I keep replying. Eventually the other person gets frustrated because there is no progress. You say you don't have autism but I would reconsider that position.
>>
>>38880560
Youre cute, dont worry about it
I doubt youll be lonely for long but take that with a grain of salt, i am a loser after all.
>>
>>38879000
>tinder
fuck off roastie, even if you got trips you still desrve death for fucking posting here. why would anyone waste their time on your superficial problems,\? you fucking slut
>>
>>38879000
I don't think tinder is for actually having serious conversations, you aren't flirty enough. Also, that guy sounds fucking lame...
>>
>>38880560
You just kinda sound like an awkward girl. Maybe go for awkward guys so you could be awkward together or something.
>>
>>38880395
You too anon? What should I specialize in, I am in my second year of law school atm and I don't know what to do with my life. RN I am underclerking for a fed judge's clerk and its okay. What do?
>>
File: 1404249266381.jpg (231KB, 800x653px) Image search: [Google]
1404249266381.jpg
231KB, 800x653px
>>38880763
being flirty is so awkward
>you are cute ;;)
lame
>ehehe, im all hot rn
LAME

i just cant. i dont know why i asked for advice. I was hoping to see what were the answers, i mean like the correct way of replying to whatever he put in there.

>>38880663
pretty sure i will but i guess is not important

>>38880649
ah yes this happened to me a few times too hoho
>>
>>38880826
fuck tinder try okcupid. you will have a better time there.
>>
Boring conversation no banter, no flirting where's the humour though its also the guys fault too since he was boring as well
>>
>>38880826
I'm literally autistic so i wouldn't know, but with flirty i kinda meant to not conversate so seriously, like i don't know. You're just responding to his questions and the things he says in very serious ways. Also now that i read it again the biggest problem is probably that you seem a bit 'negative'. The first conversation with a person should probably not be about how you feel stuck in your field of academics/life.
>>
>>38880826
Look. If the dude isn't willing to give you a chance when you're putting effort, he's probably not worth it. The exchange seemed awkward and forced but like that's how introductions are a lot of the time especially for people who aren't good at stuff like that.

Also Ive heard bad shit about law. Like its soul sucking and takes too much of your time. Idk if its true but Id just thought I'd let you know.
>>
Are you mistaking tinder for anything other then a slut around app? You literally won't find love there. If you are not basically asking to jump on his bone by the 10th message they will try go for their next fuck match.

The conversation also felt weirdly combative between you two also not just by you.
>>
>boring
>negative
>no flirt
>not funny
>likes anime
>casually tells you about how your dreams will kill you
>6/10
>hates her career
>obviously a huge autist and deadfish in bed

Take your pick
>>
File: 1501827042364.png (69KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1501827042364.png
69KB, 500x408px
>>38881136
Alright alright i got it please stop

>>38880906
Law is boring and full of useless things

>>38880904
Thank you anon
>>
>>38879000
>>Him: sounds too dangerous lol
>>Me: well volunteering as a medic is gonna be dangerous too, you know? but maybe you get less chances of catching a bullet
Would have dropped your stupid sperg ass right then and there. Although I like obedient autistic girls so you might be up my alley. Shame this isn't /soc/ and I won't go on that cesspool of retardation and degeneracy.
>>
>>38881353
>Law is boring and full of useless things
What do you want to study then? And why do you want to "leave here"?
>>
>>38881353
I don't use tinder. I don't know how to speak to girls. It helps if they put in effort equal to mine in a convo.
>>
>>38879000
>no reply after that
>why
He found a 6.5/10 girl
>>
>>38879000
>Yeah i could die but if youre a medic youll be likely to die too.
>i mean less likely to get your neck slit by some jihadist but still, youll prob die

hmmm i wonder what freaked him out
>>
File: 10.png (13KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
13KB, 259x224px
>>38881431
>>38881431
>What do you want to study then? And why do you want to "leave here"?

i really dont know, i have no future anyways but ill figure something
aaand
i dont like this city. Its too hot in here, i cant bear it
>>
>>38881751
>i really dont know, i have no future anyways but ill figure something
Haha, pretty much in the same boat. I must have a handicapped ambition.
>>
>>38879000
Didn't even read this shit just get the fuck off my board roastie
>>
>>38879465
You're essentially anonymous there though
>>
How do you begin flirting with guys
>>
lmao why do you nerds keep pretending to be girls
>>
>>38879000
He sounds like a fucking bore himself so don't worry, OP. You didn't do anything wrong. I think he was kinda uptight.
>>38882710
Just look for an opportunity to compliment their appearance or possibly a skill that they demonstrate.
>>
>>38881751
Where do you live anon?

I'm guessing somewhere in the southern US?
>>
Based on this convo alone you seem pretty boring but you're not the only one in the wrong here. That guy is worse than you tbqh
>>
>>38882710
Depends. IRL just show interest in something they're doing or maybe how they look.

Online, just kinda chat and see what they're into.

The second part applies to IRL too but if you're asking that question you're probably not good at casual interaction like that I'd guess. That and we're on /r9k/. We're all socially awkward here.
>>
>>38879000
E A R Y?
>>
used it for a day
got 0 matches
i did ask for a shut in loser gf who lurks the chans tho lol
KILL ME
>>
>>38882829
in a secret secret place that is not the US

>>38882876
no no non non non

>>38882847
is he? well im glad i guess then
>>
>>38883165
>in a secret secret place that is not the US
Wow now I'm even more curious. At least say the country anon!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.