[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed Normie General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

File: 1501643943736.png (726KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1501643943736.png
726KB, 653x635px
Only failed normies allowed here pls.

>Have social life and friends, but never the life of the party
>Have female acquaintances, but no female friends, and still a kissless virgin
>Go to clubs and parties, but can't dance
>Drink alcohol to mask the pain of being a failed normie
>Too awkward to fit in with the real normies, too normie to fit in with the non-normies
>Still have lingering mental issues from being bullied in high school
>>
>>38878907
Truly, this anon is the loneliest anon...

Worry not. I have these tiny dancing cats...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
>>
>Too awkward to fit in with the real normies, too normie to fit in with the non-normies

I know how it is. I have friends so I can't be a "robot", but I still feel like one in every other aspect.
>>
>>38879786
Another failed normie here.
>fitting in with robots
>good
Our one reassurance in life is that we've made more of ourselves than them.

>>38878907
You sound a lot more like a cyborg than a failed normie if you're still kv (most of us just v and have female friends) and got bullied in school (mmost of us flew under the radar but were never outwardly strange enough to get bullied). I think the hierarchy is chad-normie-failed normie-cyborg-robot-wiz
>>
>>38879842
>Our one reassurance in life is that we've made more of ourselves than them.
That could be true, but it still feels nice to be able to fit in or relate to people for a change..
>>
>>38878907
Dude you basically described my life
>>
File: Rip.jpg (3KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
Rip.jpg
3KB, 125x94px
Allow me to give you sad men a story.

>Be me 15
>Have many "friends" who were pretty nice
>Start going to church
>Go to church event for teens
>I feel a weird feeling like I have never felt before.
>I felt left out and I hated it and sat in the back of the room and watched my "friends" party in the neon lights.

I did not go back and now just stay to myself. I don't really talk to anyone anymore. Only some old friends that were real. the others felt fake they did not care.Thanks Anon I needed this off my chest.
>>
File: yb.png (667KB, 784x621px) Image search: [Google]
yb.png
667KB, 784x621px
>>38879900
We have a general buddy, always got eachother
>>
>>38878907
>decent aesthetics
>can get sluts fairly easily at clubs (with liquid courage)
>dropped out from uni and going thru community college now trying to catch up
>drugs ruined my emotional health
>Too insecure/depressed/autistic to actually hold a relationship when sober
>"friends" are just superficial hedonists/materialists that I can just smell the inferiority complex around
>Will never be a normie again because no one respects someone without a decent job at my age (24)
>>
File: 1407531664544.jpg (120KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1407531664544.jpg
120KB, 600x799px
>failed normie
that's me. i drift around with normie groups here and there but i'm always punching bag at worst on the periphery at best. i can't blame them, i am unlikeable. i want to have relationships and be social but most normies disgust me the more i get to know them.

smoking weed with a group i always have this horrible prescience of how little anyone i'm with cares about me and how little i really care about them. i'm just there, butting in on someone else's social circle. feels empty. hate the feeling of being a hanger on ruining other people's time as much as the actual insecurity of being unwanted.
>>
>>38879917
It's better that you get the fake people out of your life. If you have a few real friends, you'll find more.
>>
>hanging out with a group
>stacey leaves and gives everyone a hug goodbye
>except you
>>
File: EMGN-Crying-13[1].jpg (40KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
EMGN-Crying-13[1].jpg
40KB, 500x401px
>>38878907
You described me anon

And the worst part is that people tell me all the time that im very good looking, even girls. But when a girl starts showing some kind of interest in me i run away scared like a little kid.

To help me with my anxiety, i started talking with random girls i met in webs to practice english, so far i think i talked with 10 girls and pretty much all of them after a few days started sending me nude pics and 5 of them talked about travelling to my country just to meet me. At that point obviously i cut contact with them because im really scared of face to face contact.

So, what is my problem anon? Im just scared of relationships? women? 25, almost 26 and still a virgin
>>
File: 1484551923938.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484551923938.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>38880182
I cannot count the number of times that this has happened to me
I get a hug once in every 4-5 times
>>
>>38880241
>what's the problem I'm still a virgin
>only women you talk to are on the internet and live in different countries

You need to meet local women.
>>
I feel like I can go full normie with alcohol. Is there any drug that gives the good effects of alcohol without the bad ones? When i'm drinking I can actually communicate with people and relax and people actually think i'm cool and enjoy my company. When i'm sober i'm just quiet and say nothing most the time for fear I will be judged and then everyone thinks i'm boring as hell.
>>
File: 1360632377260.jpg (72KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1360632377260.jpg
72KB, 313x286px
>>38880326
>feel diminutive if she doesn't give me a hug
>obsesses over how i hugged wrong if she does
>>
>>38880383
ecstasy is a top tier normie simulator
>>
>>38880383
Just get buzzed and not drunk, but only reserve it for social situations.
>>
>>38880378
i speak to girls that live in different countries deliberately because i get too anxious when women approach me in real life

the problem is that i don't know why i feel like that
>>
>>38880468
You feel that way because you're not experienced in doing it. The best way to overcome it is just make mindless small talk with women whenever you can. Cashiers, bartenders, whomever. You figure it out and it becomes a piece of cake.
>>
>>38878907
>have social life
>no gf or roastie friends though
>friends all go military
>forget about me
>join you misfits
>4chan now the only place I can socialize
>>
>>38880434
Not anon but I can DJ and I like drugs, if I start djing at parties and clubs, and rolling a bunch, will I make it
>>
File: alex2.jpg (79KB, 818x530px) Image search: [Google]
alex2.jpg
79KB, 818x530px
>use to have friends
>ledrama.gif
>got blamed for everything
>became most hated person in entire school
>still got laid at the end of school
>she left me
>now literally left with nothing
What the fuck happened... ;___;
>>
>>38880514
Well, thank you anon , maybe you are right. I guess i will have to force me to not run away next time.
>>
File: fuckingchad.png (349KB, 799x580px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingchad.png
349KB, 799x580px
i never got bullied in school (finished in june, feelsgoodman) but the rest is me
>dyspraxia sprinkles for added anxiety and moodswings
>inferiority complex from sucking dick at any sports and constantly being laughed at in the early years of school.
>finally able to talk to girls without constant doki doki
>still no female friends and kissless virgin (unless fondling the tits of 2 girls at the same time makes up for the kissless bit)
>>
>6'2" 85kg (still got about another 5-8kg to go)
>blonde, blue eyes
>have a job and study
>well known among various groups at Uni
>have 3 social circles
>rarely interact with any of them despite being unanimously loved through
>only one friend I truly enjoy being around lives 2hrs drive away
>lift 3x and train martial arts 4x per week
>never go out, spend time painting or studying
>have a son with my ex
>get given numbers by females but never chase them up; too much effort and would rather spend the little time I have with my son
>despite being a huge recluse, avoided "weirdo" status due to Normie hobbies and remembered as "that really fun guy"
>>
>haven't updated my facebook profile picture in 4 years
>never really posted anything on facebook
>after people at uni add me on facebook they stop talking to me
>currently only holding onto a handful of highschool friends
I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>38880454
I can't drink at certain places where I meet people. First impressions are all that matter and when you act boring they will lose interest in you. Everyone else talks about how they get retarded when they get drunk or get aggressive but I just transform into a normal person and it feels awesome until the effects wear off and i'm back to being a shy loser. And honestly because I am so shy and boring normally I rarely get invited to anything.
>>
Guess I'm a failed normie. I have a few friends but they're pretty much all male. I go to a pretty good uni too. Sucks that I have basically never had a female outside my mom in my life and I'm a KV of course.
>>
>>38880689
I got off facebook because I couldn't stand seeing everyone else having fun while I do nothing. I also felt judged because I only had about 150 friends. My facebook is still up only for job purposes when they search and want to see some sort of facebook but other then that I have not been on it in like 2 years.
>>
>>38880711
>Everyone else talks about how they get retarded when they get drunk or get aggressive but I just transform into a normal person and it feels awesome

just discovered alcohol this year and it's incredible how much confidence i gain just with a few drinks.

Talked and met more cool people this year thanks to alcohol than in the rest of my life.

But im worried that in the long term the necessity of alcohol to feel normal at parties will turn into an addiction, but im am optimistic that this wont happen because some experiences i got while i was drinking have changed me as a person for the better when sober.

This is why all the fucking people drink?
>>
>>38880907
I've been drinking for 5-6 years starting out for social reasons and that has developed into alcoholism
both of my parents were alcoholics too though
>>
>>38880907
Hate to tell you but i'm near alcoholic level. I love to drink scotch but its so expensive. And yeah most people do have a little bit of edge they need taken off but for me I need alot taken off to function.
>>
>>38880667
Got a buddy who's going through / has gone through this. I'm not really sure how people are supposed to move on when they have children with an ex wife. Modern divorce makes you make some fucking awful choices.
>>
>>38880974
>>38881011
Damn, i guess im fucked then.
>>
File: slavic_pepe.png (22KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
slavic_pepe.png
22KB, 844x1157px
>be 18
>sick of the autistic, gaming life i've led for the past years
>try to be normie
>go to parties and shit with friends from high school (including a few girls)
>too shy to dance, too autistic to have fun in general, need to get drunk first
>am actually slav
>need a whole bottle of wodka before i even feel a little bit drunk (thanks to family customs)
>inb4 pussy slavic male because i only need 1 bottle to become partly drunk
>friends think i am an alcoholic because they are mostly western european and don't know the drinking customs of eastern europe
>start to alienate from friends
>be 20 now and in uni
>no real female friends
>only female "friends" i have, are friends of my steph-sister who actually tolerate my existence instead of being real friends with me
>can't make any friends at uni because i am too beta
>can count all of my loyal friends on 1 hand
>too normie to be robot, too robot to be normie
>that grey zone between normie and robot though
>playing vidya all day long, next to studying (the only thing of the normiehood i have left)
>mfw i lost most of my friends because of my ethnicity

atleast i have 2 friends in the same grey zone between normie and robot. they will actually be the only friends i have left after graduating form uni
>>
I know that feeling OP.
>Lots of "friends" that I rarely hang out with
>Only one or two real friends that I truly care about
>sent as an outcast by neet groups who I share interests with (history, computers, vidya)
>to much of a neet to hang out with chad or get with Stacy

Being a cyborg is literally the worst of both worlds
>>
>>38878907
ITT: Closeted anons who haven't realized they're gay.
>>
>>38878907
>be beta cuck from birth until 15
>9/10 Stacey for some reason asks me out
>She drags me to parties and introduces me to all her friends
>Drives me around and pays for all our dates because she has a job
>We lose our virginity to each other
>gets me addicted to cigarettes
>almost turns me into an alcoholic
>2 years later she cucks me with Chad and dumps me
I flew too close to the sun and got put in my place
>>
>>38881440
i envy you deep inside
sometimes i would rather live something like this and die a happy kid than to live the rest of my life as a husk
>>
I have a shit ton of friends but they never talk to me or invite me to anything and its so depressing to be alone
>>
>>38878907
Everything except the virgin bit is me.
>>
What is the difference between failed normie and cyborg?
>>
>>38880182
>playing spin-the-bottle, junior high.
>one girl says she would kiss every guy here >except me.
>another girl says the same.
>every girl in the room declares the same, >one by one.
>dudes think its hilarious.
>burned into my memory like it was >yesterday.

>high school, hanging with 3 other guys and >two girls approach and start chatting.
>now theyre leaving and one decides to give >out a pecks on the cheek like we're in >fucking France or something.
>kisses one guy, kisses the second, >AWKWARDLY SHAKES MY HAND, and then >kisses the last guy.
>kill me, please.
>>
>>38878907
This is the first time I've seen a failed normie general and I think I've found my countrymen. I love you all
>>
>>38882077
I think cyborgs give up on becoming a normie while failed normies keep on trying.
>>
>>38878907
i feel your pain 100% anon, robots and chads have it easier than failed normies. as a failed normie you always have fake hope. Robots are so deep down they don't even care anymore
>>
I'm positive that I'm a failed normie. I feel like from my own experiences, and reading others, a huge sign of being a failed normie is having male friends but no female friends. I just don't fucking know how to socialize with them.
>>
File: 1443644798635.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443644798635.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>38878907
>normie friends i play video with start getting into anime
>force me to come over and watch SAO dubbed with them(and their girlfriends who hated it)
>they get sort of irritated that i'm not enjoying it
>mfw trying to hide the fact that I've seen thousands of Japanese cartoons about little girls having tea parties and that my room is full of PVC anime figurines

NO ONE must know my secret.
>>
>>38882100

>hanging out with some friends during the summer
>girl i was friends with was talking about a wallpaper for their phone
>somebody asks her if it was a picture of me
>she says "yeah, because he's totally hot"

>later on that night that girl's nephew was asking her something
>she didn't know what he was talking about, asks him to point it out
>kid comes up to me and points at my face
>its my goddamn acne

fucking hell
>>
File: golum.png (72KB, 807x695px) Image search: [Google]
golum.png
72KB, 807x695px
>>38879842
>I think the hierarchy is chad-normie-failed normie-cyborg-robot-wiz
really?
i personally think im a cybog but thats because many people irl like me but im too insecure to actually connect with them or invite/get invited places
also my progress with girls (kv here) is mostly my own doing since ive had girls throw themselves at me but im just too anxious to engage
i also dont think im a failed normie since i was a hardcore robot until highschool, so this status is something i have had to earn on my own from robot beginings
>>
>>38882748
why didn't you knock that faggot out anon
>>
>>38880383
>>38880907
i've only been drunk a couple times (i dont get invited to parties) but i loved how i could just go up and talk to people without inhibitions holding me back.
>>38878907
who else here uses humor as a coping mechanism? i'm so uncomfortable with normal interactions that i turn everything into a joke and never act serious. it's like i dont even have a personality beyond joking around. im basically a clown.
>>38882159
story of my life man, its so weird. the girls and guys in my normie friend group are all friends except me, who's only friends with the guys. they've all been friends for so long that it feels like it's too late for me to be friends with the girls. the girls will alway talk about normal stuff with the other guys but when it comes to me i'm for the most part ignored
>>38882114
<3
>>
>>38878907
Important advice: Look people in the eye when you're talking to them or they're talking to you. I felt weird when I first started doing it but now it's natural. It tells a lot about a person whether they make eye contact or not.
>>
File: Cant afford not to.jpg (26KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
Cant afford not to.jpg
26KB, 460x345px
>>38878907

US physician (currently intern)

> crippling social anxiety
> dislike touching people/being touched
>>
>>38884155
>physician
>dislike touching people

Seems like a bad career choice
>>
I am the true failed normie.

I literally had it all, and then pissed it all away.

The plight of the failed normie is something most people truly dont understand. And if you bare with me, I would like to tell my story.

>18
>freshman at a major state universtiy (hint: we have the best college football team ever)
>pledging a fraternity, couldn't have been happier
>literally live the chad lifestyle for 2 1/2 years, fucking all kinds of girls and at the end of it I got the best ever gf
>make the best friends of my life
you get how great it was, long story short
>get arrested
>skip town
>drop out of college
>3 1/2 years later
>no friends
>no one talks to me anymore
>I literally hate all women
>friend sets me up with a 7-8/10 and I couldnt even fain interest
>just pass the days wageslaving at a liquor store
>drive around with out my seat belt on hoping someone will just take me out, painlessly (parents have a nice life insurance poilcy out on me, it could pay for my sisters college)

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

"to have love and lost is better than to have never loved at all"

I would saw so. the pain, regret, and jealously are killing me inside.
>>
>>38884358

y can't u just go back to being chad?

I feel like chad is something ur born with and can't lose except by stroke or physical trauma to the head
>>
>>38884850
because i havr warrents out for my arrest in different states
>>
>>38884955

women r into men on the lamb or, at worst, indifferent if u r truly a chad they will not care/see you as a romantic
>>
It's a LONG story as to how I got here but I'm gonna vent it.

>go to elementary/middle school where the social climate is engineered to value intelligence over chadness
>this is great because i'm the smartest in the school by a significant margin
>continuous friendly arguments with girls over how much their normie music sucks
>never did bother much with guys

>make weird face ONCE at some girl for the lulz
>she and her friends immediately and permanently convinced i'm a creepy stalker
>no one but they give a damn

>go to regular high school with those girls instead of the ones that liked me
>they spread the bullshit
>find qt gf
>she dumps me after ten weeks
>find out she had made friends with people who fed her the bullshit secondhand

>maintain one entire friend since then, and he's only my friend because we've known each other since preschool
>he's a chad and has plenty of other friends but there's the nostalgia factor i guess
>i show up at /r9k/ a few months ago, having been at /pol/ for three years and counting
>just last week lost that last friend trying to redpill him on women and get him to dump his roastie gf

Just...tell me if you have any thoughts on this. I don't experience human contact anymore and I need (you)s to compensate
>>
>>38878907
hello fellow failed norms
>>
>>38885130
Seems like you're on the spectrum. It's k so am I
>>
>>38885486
I have concluded that "the spectrum" is one of sanity rather than retardation. Something is in the water fucking up 53 in 54 people.
>>
My friends all have jobs, 2 of them are literal Chads, are popular where they study, go to parties and are in long standing relationships, while I moan and cuss online about my life every day and cry over my ex who broke up with me 2 years ago.
>>
File: IMG_0378.gif (485KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.gif
485KB, 500x281px
>the top 4 threads are actually good
>at a party and not completely absorbed in your paranoia and self hated for once

what the FUCK
>>
>lose virginity
>can't make friends
>live with parents
>can't drive
>work in sales
>go home every night and try not to think about killing myself
>>
There will come a day when you will all realize that it's really trivialities you're stressing over and that life is only as bleak as you make it out to be. There IS a way out, but it will require a shitload on your part.

I mean no disrespect. I was socially awkward once. Now I have a socially awkward virgin friend who I've taken under my wing. The trick here is to not rush and take small steps to achieve your goals. You have been isolated for so long, you need to ease into the "normie" routine and way of life.

Godspeed anons, I really wish you all the best in life and that comes from the heart.
>>
>have social life
>have a bunch of friends that like hanging out with me
>have a bunch of female friends that really truly appreciate my friendship
>people think i'm funny

>still a virgin
>girls aren't attracted to me
>can't find a job
>probably gonna kill myself when i'm 30
>>
File: 1501431752413.jpg (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1501431752413.jpg
10KB, 226x223px
>>38878907
>cut majority of normie friends out after they hated on me for 0 reasons at all
>the only reason they could come up with is >"OMFG ANON YOU'RE ALWAYS ON YOUR OWN XDDD"
>accuse me of being a nazi for no apparent reason at all bar me listening and playing German war songs
>get mad at me for working
>two of the fuckers get all mad because they have gfs and think they're fan fucking tastic and greater than everyone they meet
>the two girls are 4/10s
>get mad at me for prioritising education over bs parties
Honestly normies are scum lads. They lack critical thinking or any skills for that matter.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.