[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mood phases

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1.gif (171KB, 197x199px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
171KB, 197x199px
Does anybody have some sort of mood phases? Happens to me a lot and when I am in a phase of good mood I can relate to the most of the normie-tier advices and actually think that's the way to go. However after the phase ends and I feel like killing myself I become a typical desperate robot without any visible way to go although knowing that the "good" phase will eventually come back. Still haven't found what exactly needed to trigger it though. Is it ok to have that kind of mood swings (it's hard to actually call it mood, since it feels like a complete change of mindset) when you're 21 y/o?
>>
>>38878505
i know those feels exactly anon

you just need to learn to ignore negative emotions and use the knowledge you ahve when your feeling good to continue onwards.
>>
>Be me, 30 minutes ago
>Good mood, feeling comfy, gonna make tea, have a chocolate croissant
>See someone's eaten half my Croissant
>Blind reage, screaming and slamming doors and throwing things, hitting myself as hard as I Can on the arm and head
>Run upstairs, literallyshaking.jpeg
>Wish I had never been born, curse existence, curse myself for being to cowardly to cut my arms, hit myself some more
>shitpost on /r9k/
I specifically said I was planning on eating that FUCKING CROISSANT
>>
>>38878607
Making yourself feeling like shit is easy af, the idea is to trigger the perfectly distinguishable phase when you can be happy and productive. Also noticed that while this "remission" happens I am completely opposite of myself and can't really be passive and sad like I usually am, I have to be as much expressive and active as I can. However I usually burn out after half an hour of that kind of behavior.
>>
>>38878505
Thats neurotypical Bipolar Disorder. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>38878836
For what? For him to convince myself to buy pills till the end of my miserable life? Blaming some kind of disease for my behavior seems like a very weak thing to do.
>>
>>38878977
Is what it is, man. Most people actually see improvement on them.
>>
>>38878505
Stop posting this stupid gif
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.