[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dont kill yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1347473.jpg (384KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1347473.jpg
384KB, 2048x1536px
If reincarnation is real, chances are you will experience hell after you die

From most likelineses to less likely
>chance x800000000 filthy insect like a fly or ant
>chance x5000 Wild rat/mouse or labrat
>chance x300 Wild bird
>chance x780 Other wild animals(fully random but for example less chance to be a snake than a bird)
>chance x100Animal food (Turkey, pig, cow, goat you name it)
>chance x1 HUMAN
>chance x0.4 pet
>chance x0.03 An animal in a zoo to be laughed at

How does it feel that the hell you're living in now is nothing compared to the rest, do you wanna be born as chicken in a chickenfarm??

>but anon, if reincarnation is real we would be humans cuz animals arent like us!!!
did you ever drink so much vodka b4 or used drugs that your head started to hurt and you stopped remembering stuff like that happened a second ago? that you cant properly talk anymore, you dont know what your doing and that you're just going by instinct?
well thats the same as being born as a animal, but the thing is. Pain DoES hurt, you will still feel that.

You got scared now? Good, thats where I want you to be, because no matter how shitty your life is now, you will experience literal hell after this for billions years worth of reincarnation before your next time as a human.
So yeah, make the most out of it, and don't even think about killing yourself because you are literally condemning yourself

Pic related is you the next time your born, as a spider is slowly eating you while keeping you alive over a span of weeks

b happy ur alive as a human now okay?
>>
look, i've already sealed the deal for getting my pick of reincarnations after this ridiculous life is over

i'm going to be a harem alien on a different planet
>>
Would love to return as a Great White Shark though. Or a Freshwater Croc
>>
>>38878105
>not choosing eagle.
Still an apex predator, but can fucking fly.
>>
>reincarnation
Isn't real, consciousness ends with death
>>
>>38878160
I forgot to mention, I would put Golden Eagle on my list of reincarnation hopes. Absolute excellent animal.
>>
>>38878011
Not real, but if it was. I would live to be an animal. They aren't sentient like humans, they act on instinct. I wouldn't even be fully aware of what's going on. It would be fine.
>>
If trips everyone in thread gets reincarnated as Sea Turtles
>>
>>38878219
>ywn preserve you brain in a jar and live in a VR
>>
>>38878011
Suicide is off the table period. I just want to fight to the death. Die in battle against corrupt forces
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.