[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWYD? roastie bailed on me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: roasties.jpg (150KB, 1080x1201px) Image search: [Google]
roasties.jpg
150KB, 1080x1201px
Met this girl on tindr 3 days ago, been texting her since. I asked her yesterday when she would be free to meet and she said today. Well I asked what she wanted to do today and she pulls this bullshit on me. Do I tell her to fuck off, ignore her until she gets apologetic, or do I go along with her and try to meet her? I know I am being a degenerate asking her to smoke and drink but it really is the only way to get easy pussy now a days.
>>
Or maybe it is as she says. It's perfectly natural to take a friend over a tinder stranger. Try being more assertive with the time and date, and after that if she excuses again then cut contact.
>>
>>38876524

Forget about her and move on
>>
What you should've said

"Ay let's get lit tonight. I got a bottle and some weed. We'll get "insert food establishment" here."

What you said

"Ummm hi I was wondering i-if you w-would like to do these degenerate activities with me. It's okay if you can't but since you can already tell how I'm begging you, you know that I have no problem with being the back up boy."

Your chances of getting pussy are increased when you act like you have a penis
>>
File: 1500752839384.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1500752839384.png
12KB, 160x160px
>sit with some dude that just met three days ago, smoke butt hash, drink alcohol and be dumb
or
>head downtown and enjoy the city life with a frriend

you kinda bailed yourself friendo

really does activiate the almonds huh
>>
>>38876524
If this is the first time, which it sounds like it is, then give her the benefit of the doubt. If this continues, then drop her.
>>
>>38877880
if a chick actually wants to be with you it doesn't matter how you ask
>>
>>38878188
This. Just ignore her op, see if she comes crawling back. Gives you the upper hand if she does.
>>
>>38877880

Beta khv detected.

If you want to get anywhere with women, you can't always be a demanding prick. It's a fucking meme.

T. Had a date with a girl where i said "let's go here and then do this", and it fucking bombed. Just met a girl last week and did what she wanted to do on the first date instead, it went amazing. Our second date is next week.
>>
>>38878188
No chick actually wants to be with unless your chad or she is one of the 1% pure heart women out there.

>>38878469
>one instance is enough to disprove all research done on how to properly train your future wife/GF
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.