[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys been to Hooters? What's your experiences?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Have you guys been to Hooters?

What's your experiences?
>>
>>38876104
the food is surprisingly ok. The women are disappointing

If you want some fried pickles or buffalo wings, its great. If you think you're going to see some titties, just go to a strip club (or stay online)
>>
>>38876104

Yes I used to work there.
The clientele is mostly the boomer brigade, a few Eliot Rodger-tier memed-out guys in their 20s, fake-Chads who force their gfs to go their to neg them and express their dominance, and families who are celebrating their son's 12th birthday.
>>
>>38876419
Were you a waitress?
>>
>>38876419
>sons 12th birthday
Why??? is this a white people thing?
>>
>>38876543
No I was a janitor
It's was really shit cause all the waitresses would giggle or laugh when I walked by
I'm glad I quit doe
>>
>>38876543

No I worked in the kitchen.
>>
>>38876584
>the virgin janitor
>>
>>38876581

Usually boomer dads forcing their autistic kids into it.
Think of it as the white 1st world equivalent of when dirt poor Colombian farmers take their son to the fat village prostitute to make him a man.

>>38876584

No idea why you pretended to be me just to write such a banal post.
>>
>>38876584
>>38876589
How often would the waitresses do a little extra for money on the side?

Have you seen any shady shit with the hooters girls
>>
>>38876104
It was a hoot.
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (104KB, 768x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
104KB, 768x708px
i was date raped
>>
>>38876104
I went to one thinking it'd be a bunch of hot women with big tits, but it was a bunch of squat fat mexican whores with fat droopy knockers. Maybe it's my city.
>>
>>38876659
Not really
A lot of the girls there thing they're somehow better than strippers
Some do take money but don't actually do anything 'extra'
>>
>>38876659

What little extra?
They aren't prostitutes they're literally just waitresses with orange shorts.
There are two types, Type A who are absolutely disgusted by the customers who choose to come here and Type B who are really nice and just happen to have huge boobs. It's almost like the Type A girl is such a meme that the Type B girls decide to be super nice just out of sheer boredom or something.
They all have Chad boyfriends though. You see a lot of testosterone rage at these places. Can't count the number of times someone's Chad burned out of the parking lot in a shitty eclipse-tier car.

The shadiest shit is usually the managers oddly enough. It's always a collection of guys who were beta in high school but think they're Chad now because they manage a Hooters. Most of them are still rocking some variation of the gel hair spike style. They're total assholes to the kitchen staff because it's usually other guys and they walk around like all the girls are their bitches. The girls encourage it because if they let him pretend that he is Big Daddy it means they can call out all the time or do whatever they want without getting fired.
>>
>>38876716
What state bro?

I feel the same way
>>
>>38876581
This is actually sadly true, and yes mostly whites, some blacks too though. For some reason it's seen as some sort of coming of age thing.
>>
File: IMG_2549.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2549.png
490KB, 449x401px
Imagine the cringy gross guy stories those hooter bitches have to tell
>>
>>38876104

No and I don't really get it. It's like a strip club without the stripping and the girls are always fully clothed. Or it's like a Japanese hostess bar but the girls don't actually sit with you at the table and laugh at your stupid jokes.
>>
>>38876842

>the girls are always fully clothed

Sometimes they wear belly shirts breh
>>
>>38876842
I couldn't enjoy a meal with some slut sitting at the table the entire meal
>>
File: Gondola22.png (503KB, 497x959px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola22.png
503KB, 497x959px
>>38876867

Anon pls. You are well aware of what i meant.
>>
>>38876912

You I thought it would be stupid too until I tried it. Those hostesses are really good at making the whole situation fun.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.