[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: onbpi42gdtgy.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
onbpi42gdtgy.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Would you rather have a 5/10 normal wife, or a 10/10 freak wife who's into incest?
>>
>>38875871
i would rather keep both halves of my stuff and not finance her second husband's children's trip to hawaii
>>
>>38875906
oh come on anon don't be that guy
>>
>>38876006
unfortunately i have to be the sane guy

fuck whoever you want, but marriage is absolutely retarded in this day and age,
maybe before 1st wave feminism id consider it, but society can go fuck itself with its standards nowadays
>>
Depends on what you meant by "freak wife"
>>
>>38876109
well the word incest is a start, she might make you fuck your brother or something. not oh pee
>>
>>38876166
this or your son

>>38876101
Ok then give us another would you rather
>>
would you rather be given 10 tendies for free or 1 big burger for free? Or whatever quantity of burger equates in value to 10 tendies.
>>
>>38876189
That's fine, nothing wrong with a little family skinship. Though, loyalty and faithfulness are more important to me than how nice their body is. I'll assume that part's included if she's 10/10
>>
>>38875871

The 10/10. I've dated a 5/10 who was into incest, and it was fine. So this would just be an upgrade.
>>
>>38876469
greentext of experience? did she ask you to do anything?
>>
>>38876519

Well, incest was just one of a laundry list of fetishes she had. She didn't ask me to do anything, but she said she fantasized about me fucking my cousin, possibly with her joining us, and enjoyed hearing me describe sex scenarios with my cousin (e.g. me fucking her, me and her dominating my girlfriend together, her dominating my girlfriend and I, etc.) while she touched herself.
>>
>>38876641
is your cousin hot?
origiginal
>>
>>38876668

Very much so. She used to do modeling.
>>
>>38876738
pics right naow anooon

ori
>>
>>38876738
pics, and maybe she was into it too. Maybe you missed a golden opportunity to please your girlfriend and yourself anon.
>>
Would you rather have a board that is made for robots be flooded by normies?

Or

A board made for robots flooded by high school brats and unibabies thinking their first world problems is enough to be put on the spectrum?

Oh look, we get to have both!
>>
>>38877491
Would you rather have a board made for greentext stories flooded by pathetic virgin neets that complain about everything and call themselves robots, or literally anything else? Too bad, you get the first one!
>>
File: 1494380539198.jpg (121KB, 1025x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494380539198.jpg
121KB, 1025x1280px
>>38875871
I'd rather have a 5/10 incest freak wife than a 10/10 normal wife. I want my future son to have the opportunity to have want I wanted but never got.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.