[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Family Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: nomore.png (118KB, 585x452px) Image search: [Google]
nomore.png
118KB, 585x452px
>give my parents powerpoint presentations whenever I want something from them
>Dad named our cat Niggerman after H.P Lovecraft's cat
>we used to swim naked in our pool
>I still got boners and my sisters always laughed at me while my brother tried to give me a noogie
>>
>>38875303
>mom used to ask me if she had a hole in her pants just to fart in my face
>mom used to say she had to ''show me something'' in the bathroom just so i'd smell her stinky shit
>mom used to show me her fresh stinky shit before flushing, would get angry if i didn't want to look
>>
>>38875514
That is fucking disgusting wow. I thought my family was weird but god damn.
>>
> moms paranoid delusional episodes
>>
>>38875640
greentext some
>>
My sister and I were very close and we had sex regularly.
She used me to practice what she would do to her boyfriends.
She admitted to me that I was like a dildo to her. She also used to look at muscle magazines while I fucked her from behind. I didn't mind.

The best ever experience we had was after got married and she was pregnant.
We made love, really made love because her hormones were messing her up.

We haven't done it since then and I'm not sure she'd say yes now.
>>
>>38875303
>dad was in nam or something
>would bust out the nunchucks and put a hole in the wall whenever sister and I didnt do chores
>>
>>38875704
Not much interesting. She's high functioning. She would believe people are trying to harm us then burst into hysteria and anxiety. Terrifying though for a little kid who didn't know shit.
>>
>>38875514
lol post specific stories pretty plz anon
>>
File: 1438199792251.png (439KB, 900x917px) Image search: [Google]
1438199792251.png
439KB, 900x917px
>>38875514
And thus a braaap poster was born
>>
>>38875821
Individual stories plox anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.