[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met another female cashier I thought was beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: e91.jpg (30KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
e91.jpg
30KB, 600x640px
>met another female cashier I thought was beautiful
>>
>stopped answering a grill to whom i was a backup plan
feelsgoodman.asm
>>
>>38874814
So you stopped talking to every female you're not related to? Bold strategy.
>>
>>38875310
I don't owe her or any other grill anything. They just keep me down.
>>
>cashier hits on me
>she's black
Why do I have to live in nigger city?
>>
>>38875922
because you are a nigger

original
>>
I don't wanna be that guy who hits on the cashier but they are literally the only human interaction I get
>>
>>38875973
Are you sure there isn't more to it?
Maybe you think they are an easy target because they work in the service industry.
>>
File: 1501881935823.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1501881935823.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>38874740
Where I live all of the cashiers are extremely attractive except for a select few. It's like they hire the most attractive people to put on for display
>>
>>38876142
I don't give a shit what her job is I just want companionship so I don't go insane from being alone all the time
>>
File: 1494715654565.png (408KB, 1100x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494715654565.png
408KB, 1100x570px
>>38874740
>see attractive woman
>second later see guy coupled with her

I think i take psychological damage every time this happens. We weren't meant to hang around other couples while remaining single ourselves since we evolved in groups of 250 people.
>>
File: 1497275664517.jpg (47KB, 468x511px) Image search: [Google]
1497275664517.jpg
47KB, 468x511px
>tfw the qt that works at my local shop is only there when I'm buying booze so I must look like a fucking alky
>>
>qt cashier's hand brushed against mine while handing me my change
>fall in love and imagine our life together.
>>
>>38876274
than stop buying booze and start buying shit that makes you look like a worthwhile human
>>
>>38876339
This only happens once every couple of months and I'm in that shop all the time buying bread and milk and such but she's never there then.
>>
>>38874740
>meet friendly gril
>convinces me to go to a party I was planning on avoiding, hints at more
>at party she goes into a guy's locked room with him for over 4 hours
JUST my life to pieces
>>
>>38876386
do you buy booze at a specific time of the day, maybe she works night shift or has a weird schedule. Find that out if you want, go to the shop at different times of day but on different days so you don't look like a weirdo
>>
>>38876444
It is usually in the evenings but sometimes afternoon.
>>
>>38876517
well go there one evening when its fairly empty and try to act like a normie and chat with her, maybe if you do this a bunch of times, you could befriend her at least. Take this with a grain of salt, I'm talking out of my ass as i have no idea how to befriend strangers
>>
>>38876565
I did see her once when I was going for a walk. She was going house to house posting leaflets. Thought for a second about talking to her but thought it'd be too weird but now regret it because I could have asked her what she was posting.
>>
>>38876386
i'll take the tendies
>>
>>38876616
fuck wrong thread
orignali
>>
>>38874740
cant u see how uncomfortable they are having to look at you contemplate whether you could get your balls out of your back pocket and stutter ask them to see a movie they saw last week with their sons father when theyve already decide from the moment they saw you walk up with that angery for no reason yet still mystified by the fact youre actually outside look and your banquet salsbury steak tv dinner and king size bottle of jergens that she already decided you werent gonna be her hero baby and now she has to suffer thru your whole 32 year old sheepishness and velcro wallet with only one 10 dollar bill in it and of course the single piece of plastic in it being a gamestop card which is not even a value member card but just the card they give you when you traded in your nintendo 64 and of course the card has no money left on it but youve become sentimental considering ... actually .. naw dude go for it.
>>
>That cute cashier with a minor flaw that worked at a certain time you knew so you went to the store during that hour to see her is now nowhere to be seen and probably off to get an "education" and liberation.

I...
>>
>>38876605
does she seem friendly? she might respond well, but you have to think about a subject so you don't just do small talk. Do a little social media stalking if she wears a name tag, but be subtle when talking about a thing you found out this way. Find things that you both might like and think of a segway to bring it up. Above all else try to seem relaxed and sneak in a few jokes if you think of them, nobody likes a nervous wreck
>>
>>38876778
She seems a little stand-offish but she does have a pretty unique name from what I remember so social media stalking should be sort of easy.
>>
>be cashier
>have to talk to hot women all day
>so many boners
>>
>cute 16yo girl with earphones won't get off my way and I have to tap her shoulder
>>
>qt cashier waits for me to say something
>i-i uhhh w-want to buy these
>look and feel like an absolute retard at that moment, contemplated suicide on my drive home

First and last time I use the cashier aisle.
>>
>>38876816
mimic confidence, try to provoke her by being stand-offish yourself, but only if you feel she would respond well and wouldn't think you're just rude
>>
>see cute girl
>ask her if she has a boyfriend
>she says yes
>nod respectfully towards her
>leave
>>
>>38876930
I'll try the next time I go to buy beer. Cheers
>>
>>38874740
living in new york city is like the worst possible version of this problem. I see so many women that are beautiful in so many different types of ways.

none of them ever want to kiss my mouth, hold my hand, or let me be an emotionally supportive boyfriend that they also support

This world is pretty hefty with it's amount of suffering.
>>
>coworker is cute, around my age, nice to me, dedicated, and actually a virgin. (I know this because the lesbian slut asked her, not me)
>know she won't be interested and I don't want to make things awkward by even asking her out.

I get to see a unicorn every day, but I will never ride it.
>>
>>38876982
Make a move, be bold for once. It's a hot virgin qt not some roastie bitch
>>
>46yo cashier thinks she can hit on me because she has highlights in her hair
No, lady youre old
>>
>>38877018
this.
be honest
tell her you're attracted to her but more importantly she seems like a really cool person and you'd like to take her out to dinner and get a chance to know her better
>>
>>38876982
Maybe let the lesbian know that you have feels for the unicorn so that she does all the work for you. Bitches love playing matchmaker
>>
File: suicide feels.png (606KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
suicide feels.png
606KB, 1059x962px
>>38874740
This is honestly why I only use self checkout...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.