[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does cum taste and smell like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1457248995837.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1457248995837.png
183KB, 386x406px
What does cum taste and smell like?
>>
it smells like caterpillar puree and tastes about the same except with a hint of rhododendron oil
>>
>taste
Cant help you
>smell
Er... like watery mucus when fresh and musty piss when stale
>>
>>38874599
It genuinely depends on the person.
It tastes better if you are in love.
>>
>>38874599
Smells very musty and not great. Tastes bitter and salty.
>>
>>38874599
why do you want to know originally?
>>
How do you guy now this?
>>
Taste varies based on the persons diet.
>>
>>38875048
Because I have had sex multiple times.
>>
File: IMG_7854.jpg (60KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7854.jpg
60KB, 600x598px
>>38874599
I've always thought cum smells kinda like bleach with something else. Can't say anything about the taste since I'm not a degenerate
>>
I've never tried to taste it, but it smells kind like water at a marina.
>>
Kinda like salty pool water. However, the tastiest part is the precum. It's almost like cum but with a less disagreeable taste. It's also slightly sweet.
>>
>>38875121
but why would you taste cum or smell it?
>>
>tfw no gf to force you drink your semen after cumming in a little medicine cup, like forcing a child to take his medicine
>>
>>38875397
>tfw no gf to feed you your medicinal semen dosage after checking its temperature first and comparing it to her vaginal temperature
>>
>>38874999
>musty
no

like a cleaning product, fresh
>>
>>38874844
>depends on the person
First and foremost it depends on nutrition.
>>
>>38875364
>but why would you taste cum or smell it?

homosexuality
>>
File: 1484015227195.jpg (54KB, 439x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484015227195.jpg
54KB, 439x450px
>>38874599
It tastes different depending on what you eat, and how you cum.
Cum for the second/third time: Watery, urine taste and feel
Cum for the first time in a week: thick, gobby, the true cum flavor is very apparent. Pretty salty
When I suck my boyfriend, he has very thick, sour cum. Mine is sweeter, probably because different diets.
>>
>>38875364
sexual relations with humans.
>>
>>38874599
It's mostly odourless until it dries, at which point it smells somewhat like bleach. The taste varies from person to person, mine tastes like honey.

>>38874844
I guess I'm one narcissistic fuck then.
>>
>>38876097
>smells somewhat like bleach
Mine smells extremely sweet when it dries. I have an old cumrag pair of boxers that I sometimes sniff, I haven't finished on them in like 2 years though, so that may just be what happens when you leave it for a really long amount of time.
>>
>>38874599
my cum smells like bleach/amnonia and it tastes kinda soapy i guess
>>
I thought that people on this board are virgins ?
>>
go back to /b/ and /soc/ you fucking normalfag faggots
>>
When my gf first swallowed she said my cum was really salty and gross. At the time I was drinking almost every day, so I was dehydrated. Since then I drink at least 8oz of water daily, and eat more citrus fruits in part because I read those make your cum taste good. Now she says my cum taste kinda like lychee
>>
It tastes like lewdness. It's salty. Precum tastes really metallic, almost like blood. Almost.
>>
Fish oils and battery acid.
>>
>>38874599
mine it's not so bad, i like to eat my cum every now and then. can't really describe the flavour other than it's salty. i think it depends on what you eat
>>
It smells and tastes (I've been told) better if you are vegan
>>
>>38874599
You aren't a boy are you the smell varies no idea about taste I'm sure if you sweetened that up you'd be swallowing it all day every day
>>
If cum reflects what you eat.
And all you eat is your own cum.
Do you eventually taste true cum flavor?
>>
>>38874599
smells like bleach but tastes very sweet, almost like frosting. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>38874599
I legitimately drink all of my semen for protein, it tastes just like egg whites.

would you like to taste it?
>>
It smells like salty coins and milk
>>
>>38874599
>What does cum taste and smell like?

special love
>>
>tfw no gf to obediently gulp down your cum
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.