[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonwhite robot thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1501649081752.jpg (25KB, 480x232px) Image search: [Google]
1501649081752.jpg
25KB, 480x232px
Any nonwhites here? Discuss your feels, political ideologies, opinions on /pol/ and the ever growing white/ethno nationalism and alt right movements.
Mestizo here, /pol/ is nonironically making me hate whites a bit. I'm a paleolibertarian that is pretty sick of identity politics on both sides of the spectrum.
>>
ONLY WHITES CAN BE ROBOTS. WHITE WOMEN ARE SLUTS FOR MINORITIES JUST GO FUCK A WHITE WOMAN YOU FUCK
>>
>>38874415
Nah bro. Look up the statistics,white women racemix the least out of any race.
>>
>>38874441
But the BBC meme says otherwise
>>
>>38874393
Indian here, I already hate whites especially the ones who believe they're entitled to jobs. I have an apartment in Singapore so if these morons did actually start ruining the country I have a comfy place to go
>>
Don't worry minorities, the white race is being genocided through sexual submission of white
women to genetically superior minority men.
>>
>>38874482
Most of these white nationalists support white sharia which is sharia law but for whites which means that feel entitled to three white wives and shit. Truly der untermensch.
>>
Blackbot here, I pretty much am a white person, have conservative ideals, and am a tad racist towards blacks because I grew up in the ghetto and just saw niggers being niggers.
>>
Also Mestizo garbage here, I couldn't give any less of a shit about politics.
>>
>>38874779
Is it really that easy for you score white chicks?
>>
File: ihaveameme.jpg (59KB, 606x750px) Image search: [Google]
ihaveameme.jpg
59KB, 606x750px
Irish white here, will you guys take me? the last time i got on a white thread at least 7 guys told me to "get out potato nigger"
>>
>>38874841
I'm pretty socially retarded so who knows
>>
Slav here but I'm often mistaken for a nord because I'm albino.
Before you ask, yes, on /pol/ Slav =/= white
>>
>>38874393
I'm indian

I would consider myself a left libertarian I guess
>>
shut up faggot pol, we all know its you making false flag threads you think you're so smart but you're fucking dumb desu.
>>
>>38874898
Irish belong nowhere brother, we're not white enough for the whites, but too white for the minorities.
>>
>>38874779
Niggers hate niggers the most, that's not saying much. You just sound like your are from Atlanta.
>>
1. /pol/ is very low IQ and in most cases mentally ill, people

2. I might as well hate mestizos like you because I met only one of you and he really wasn't a great person; but I don't cause I'm not a bigot
>>
File: b18.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b18.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>Be black
>Want some fried chicken
>No money
>SHEEEEIT NIGGUH I BETTA GO STEAL THAT SHIT
>Put my favourite gat in my pocket
>Walk to KFC
>Gun is showing but no one stops me because that'd be rayciss
>Get to KFC, point gat at white boy cashier
>EYYYY YO, GIMME ALL YO BONELESS BUCKETS, CRACKA
>"s-s-sure thing, s-sir"
>He starts packing buckets and buckets of chicken into a bag
>He drops one of the buckets, chicken all over the floor
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN, WHITEY? YOU STOOPID OR SOME SHIT?
>Pull out my 10 inch schlong and slap him with it as punishment
>White boy flies into autistic rage
>"g-g-get off me, n-nigger!"
>All the other blacks in the store heard him say nigger
>Gorilla mode activate
>I grab him by the neck
>Chavonquina, my side bitch, stomps over and slaps him
>Trayvon-Martin Obama, my fellow Crips member, marches over and pulls out his penis
>I pull out mine too and we start double teaming him
>Leave him pumped full of cum, quivering on the floor (That ain't gay tho nigga)
>We pack the chicken into Trayvon's car and drive off listening to Kendrick Lamar

Why the fuck are white people so racist, /r9k/? I'm still smhing my head.
>>
>>38875141
Believable till Kendrick Lamar
0/10
>>
>>38875141
Just referring to the /pol/ retards who keep calling me not American because I'm not white.
>>
>>38874393
dude, we fucking hate you. If we win, we will kill every single one of you.

Unfortunately, it seems more likely our race will die and the earth will turn brown as shit. Enjoy your nigger world.
>>
>>38874393
The answer is balkanization
>>
>>38874393

I unironically believe the left and the right are racist in different ways that they try to justify.

The only reason why im not scared of the alt-right is because no one would take them seriously for any reason. No political party would advocate for a white ethno something state when the current European population is 56% and and is decreasing in the U.S.

But in my experiences the group of people who are most likely racist is white women.

I understand your hatred of whites, one time i was so disgusted, i could not look at anyone who is white. But i cooled off because i knew its pointless to be mad at something thats gradually going away.
>>
>>38874415
When will this meme die? Its proven that women only want white cock. Im a spic living in Spain and no woman has showed interest. And i undestand them, who the fuck wants to be with a low IQ nonwhite? none
>>
File: 1500751164671.jpg (136KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500751164671.jpg
136KB, 563x750px
>>38874393
Black
Feeling nothing like usual
I don't hate /pol/, most of them have had bad experiences with the worst of my race so I can't hate them for what they feel. The annoying faggots who crossboard are usually redditors from the_donald anyway.
I don't really mind. If they want to be pro-white then they can. Lots of people are pro-black so we would be hypocrites to deny them that right. Lets just not get violent, racial tensions have been increasing and I would like to avoid that.
I don't really have an ideology yet. I guess I lean to the right so let's just say conservative. An-cap memes are funny though.
>>
>>38875141
You think any black guy on /r9k/ lives like this?
>>
I've been described as 'white enough' so that was nice.
>>
>>38874393

mulatto here, i dont even know what ideology i follow anymore, too many different thoughts on things. /pol/ is fucking retarded, as is the white nationalism.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.