/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1917.jpg (76KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.jpg
76KB, 393x382px
ITT: We talk about who we're racist against and why.

>be me
>a nig in a ghetto neighborhood
>5-9 i thought I would treat everyone the same
>sikenigga.jpg
>my senpai brainwashed me to hate white people
>it's a part of me now
>muh slavery
>10-15 start to notice how ghetto the nigs around me are
>black girls screech every fucking morning fml
>hate black people as much as white people
>find out about cringy anime
>sao, naruto, along with all their edgy fans
>tfw we should have dropped a third bomb on japan
>racism in full swing
>lump all asians with japs
>16-17 know this arab guy named Mohammed
>he's either a brainlet, a tard, or both
>always screeching about isis
>muh brethren will win
>well there goes arabs, along with any who look like them
>18-19 latinos and native americans are the last holdout they can't fuck it up
>The Trump get's elected
>kek this gon be gud
>all the latinos and nigs around me start screeching about it for weeks
>he ain't muh president
>and there goes latinos

Well robots, here's hoping the redskins stay chill. I pretty much hate everyone which works out cuz i'm too autistic to socialize.

>inb4 "generalization" and shit
I'm fully aware one or two instances don't dictate the whole population but then again who cares.
>>
OP here, Family not Senpai
idfk how that switched
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (205KB, 422x601px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
205KB, 422x601px
Probably just chinks and jews desu
>>
take this shit to /pol/ you fucking nerd
>>
>>38873028
I'm white and racist against blacks because they have no manners. Not all of them of course.
>>
>>38873028
I'll ruin redskins for you.
The majority of them that live in reservations do absolutely nothing to improve their situations. Money was given to them for housing, but they were so corrupt that they never ended up actually building anything.
They mostly just drink alcohol and wallow in their misery.
>>
How about just get to know people individually and who fucking cares
>>
>>38873028
I'm don't feel too comfortable with black people. I probably am racist, but I try not to be. It's just that there are SO many things wrong with American blacks. Violent, ignorant, howling monkeys is the best way to describe the bad ones. Most are neutral, but when there's a group that shit fucking sucks. There's a weird phenomenon where it's like crabs in a bucket. I don't want to dislike them, but there are just too many bad ones. I'm fine with every other race though.
>>
>>38873617
>I'm fully aware one or two instances don't dictate the whole population but then again who cares
>>
No-one above the standard built-in racism humans come with against anyone who isn't a member of their racial in-group.
>>
>>38873534
This is very true. The reservations are terrible. There are hardly any respectable on-res natives.
>>
I don't really think I'm racist but I am cautious around black people. Every black person I've been friends with/tried to help has dicked me over, and not in the ghosting sort of way, like stolen money from me.
>>
>>38873699
And why wouldn't they? It's common sense outside of western culture to only do things that benefit your own family and race.
Only Western whites are stupid enough to not think like this.
>>
File: IMG_5546.jpg (253KB, 700x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5546.jpg
253KB, 700x777px
>>38873660
This. I'm Mexican in a Mexican neighborhood and I saw a very orthodox Jew here recently and I instantly thought "What the fuck is he doing here?" They're neighborhood is several miles away why would he be around here?

I'm positive they'd think the same if I was walking around their neighborhood, but they would call the cops if they saw me there.
>>
>>38873748

Which society do you think would be better?

>A society where everyone is necessarily >>38873748
suspicious of those different to them

OR

>A society where people aren't necessarily suspicious of those different to themselves
>>
File: IMG_1916.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1916.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>38873534
OP here, congrats senpai I now hate every race. Genral question for everyone, am I racist if I hate everyone the same?
>>
>>38873830
You're misanthropic now.
>>
Gypsies are the only group that is socially acceptable to hate.That enough explains what kind of scum they are.
>>
Native Americans are different based on the tribe they came from since some tribes where separated for millenea, but they usuuly fall into 2 camps: extremely peaceful and accepting (of which there are only a handful left alive today, sadly) and willing to get physically violent over the dumbest and most meaningless shit you can think of.
Even today, many Native American reservations are like miniature third world countries inside the US. People live in small houses or trailers but the roads are unpaved and electricity and clean running water are lacking or non-existent. You may say that land was indeveloped before they arrived, and this is true, but they had over a century to build whatever they wanted on it. Compare that to Israel (world-class infrastructure with free wifi everywhere you go in every major city) which isn't even a century old yet, and was built in the middle of the desert.
>>
>>38873830

If you hold any particular opinion(it doesn't need to be a negative opinion) about any individual without knowing them for the reason that they belong to any specific race, yes, you are racist.
>>
>>38873916
What if you observe their behavior? What if you avoid an alley at 2am with a bunch of black thug looking guys? Is dat rayciss cuz u dont no dem?
>>
>>38873748
>And why wouldn't they?
Because I treated them as friends and put trust in them? Naive I guess.
>>
File: IMG_1918.png (82KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1918.png
82KB, 736x627px
>>38873849
OP here. Looked it up and that's a good way to describe it, thanks for teaching me a new word robot
>>
>>38873071
>newfag blacks are posting on my /white/ r9k

GTFO you are literally subhuman.
>>
>>38874050

Observing the behaviour of specific individuals makes it not racist. Also, don't be so triggered when you hear the word racist. A racist opinion can generally be right and more importantly it is your right as an individual to be as racist as you please in a personal level.
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>38874213
>you are literally subhuman
>said the one who gets cucked by every other bbc racebait thread on this board
>>
Non-whites (Muslims, Turks, Arabs desu) need to disappear from Europe in general.

1. Most are a burden to the country in which they are now living the good life.

2. Literally making citys increasingly unsafe by the minute.

3. Most are inbred and therefore unable to hold any ambition in life and just wander the earth looking to either disrupt, commit crime or just be a nuisance in general.

4. ???

5. they need to go back to their own countrys and fix their shit :-)
>>
>>38874170
Cringe teebeeeaych famalm
>>
Filipinos. They are incredibly corrupt, xenophobic, and are fucking weird to top it off.
>>
>>38874170
No problem OP.
I'm not misanthropic myself, but I still despise about 95% of humanity, so I might as well be.
>>
I've known people of almost every race and never really had an issue. Dont like muslims though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.