[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey gals (and guys)!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 7

Are you sick and tired of feeling like totally degenerate cumsluts? Do you wish you could look at yourself like a human being instead of Chad's horny sex slave? Have I got just the thing for you!

But before I get into it, I want to talk about myself for a little bit first.

Hi, my name's Stacy, and just a month ago, I was riding 24/7 on the cock carousel. Drunken frat orgies, champagne nightclub facials, interracial gangbangs, I did it ALL. Every weekend, I'd go out with my girls, meet cute guys and get lovingly seduced and raped (that's what we call sex now right? LOL) by these completely HOT hunks. But after years of this, I started to wonder, was there more to life than wild fucking?

Enter the 7-day abstinence challenge! That's right, 7 (SEVEN) entire *days* of going WITHOUT sex. At the time, my mind couldn't FATHOM going without sex for such a long period of time. I was like, "seven days of dick-free vagina? Impossible! UNHEARD OF" But little did I know how desperately my used up body needed a refresher from all that SEX.

(to be cont.)
>>
(cont.)

In fact, it wasn't even a single day in that I started feeling pure, virginal, totally renewed and healthy again. My mood got better, I dropped a few pounds, I could even feel my ass again! And within three days, my 20-year old gaping MAW of a pussy shrunk back to a tight 11-year old cunt. Just imagine, you too could relive the ecstasy of losing your virginity at a middle school dance - SUPAMAN DAT HOE!!

But that's not all. After the full seven day challenge, I was imbued with such a sense of GRATITUDE and GRACE. Before I just took facials for granted, but now every drop from Chad's rod that splashed on my face is like a wave of fresh energy caressing my skin. My renewed determination to fit as many cocks inside of me at once has led to orgasms that you guys could only dream of! And the best part is, everyone still thinks I'm the "innocent girl" at the library!

So take the 7-day challenge and you too could experience the same liberation that I have. Get started right now with my $49.99 e-book and order the 7-DAY ABSTINENCE STARTER PACK for only $24.99 more! What have you got to lose?

XOXO Stacy WhoreNuggets
>>
>>38873006
Hi Stacy,

I've been trying out your 7-day challenge, but I can't stop thinking about Tyrone's thick, meaty cock. Do I have to give up sex entirely for those 7 days, or can I still enjoy his African-American taste with my mouth and ass? Also, my brother says he's already been doing this for 22 years - isn't that a bit extreme?

Love,
Georgyna R.
>>
>>38873068
Hey Georgyna,

No, it's perfectly fine to set the standards that define your motivations and lifestyle! As long as you commit and work hard to show some sign of restraint, I think that you can get what you need out of the abstinence challenge. Although your brother is going way too far (he sounds like a bit of a loser?) and should just fuck someone already.

XOXO Stacy SluttyButty
>>
File: IMG_1566.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1566.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>38873006
Imagine my shock when we live in a world where this is reality.
Peak degeneracy has been achieved. Time to hit the gas.
>>
>>38873140
Uh, rude. Looks like someone needs one of my 3-day NO COMPROMISE NO SEX routines. Sign up for my newsletter too and receive free updates on nu-cosmopolitan living!

XOXO Stacy NiggerLover
>>
File: stacy.jpg (6KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
stacy.jpg
6KB, 206x245px
>>38873786
AYO WASSUP BABY!!

You finna head over again tonight rite?? I know you been on that white people shit but I know you won't let ya nigga down.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.