[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here got a tattoo that they regret? I would like a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 263x350px
Any robots here got a tattoo that they regret? I would like a wolf tattoo since my surname is Wolf but Im kinda scared that it turns out to look like shit...
>>
I would like your mouth on my rock hard cock instead of this image board, but we can't always get what we want...

or maybe we can

*Glomps ur brain*

Open wide, BIOTCH!!! XD
>>
>>38872910
retard

>>38872812
don't get a wolf tattoo, they always look like shit. To answer your question tho I don't have any tattoos I regret but I only have 2 small scratchers I got from friends.
>>
>>38872910
This has to be a copypasta, someone please tell me this is a fucking copypasta.
>>
>>38872812
Just draw the way you want the tattoo to be or show an image. Then the artist shows you what they have for you. If it has a detail about it that you don't like, then you criticize it and the artist will change it. The artist will not purposefully make your tattoo look like shit. Tattoo artists love their job and would hate to lose it.
>>
>>38872910
2/10 made me reply

enjoy your (You)
>>
>>38872812
The trick is to research your artist and go to a legit shop instead of finding some pawn shop scratcher who uses dirty needles in his garage for $5 per hour and gives you MRSA. A decent artist works in a studio, charges at least $80 per hour usually, sometimes around $100 for the best, and will go over your design beforehand and continue making edits to the drawing and design in general until you're happy with it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.