[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if u had a tim mashin wat wud u doo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: wunduring.png (43KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
wunduring.png
43KB, 741x568px
if u had a tim mashin wat wud u doo?
>>
Going back to my 15th yr and dont puff that joint...
>>
>>38871790
I'd sell it for $12b then go buy a private island.
>>
go to the viking age and stay there
>>
>>38871833
y us a tim mashin fur that whn u can just stop now?
>>
>>38871853
No, that's the dumbest thing you can do with a time machine. You can win an infinite amount of lotteries and you just to sell it to some guy that can just take over the world? Non-sense
>>
Go back to 2009 and invest everything in bitcoin.

Move to a medical marijuana state and sell it on the darkweb for more bitcoin.

Retire as a very rich man before I'm 30.
>>
>>38871875
Got depersonalization disorder after smoking from a "new source"... in germany, you dont know what youre getting... some dealers mix their pot with freaking hairspray and other shit... had i known that i wouldnt have smoked it and hadnt fucked my life over...
>>
>>38871919
Now that's incredible genius right there. Unlike
>>38871853
>>
>>38871938
Dude that fucking sucks. I feel for you.
>>
>>38871907
Better men than me can do better things with it. Believe me, I'd be quite fucking content with $12b.
>>
>>38872053
because i want to be a viking
>>
>>38872003
A time machine isn't worth 12 billion
If you gave a time machine to a guy he's just gonna win a fuckton of lotteries. He'd probably do some other degenerate things with the time machine too. You'd probably regret it.
>>
>>38871790
i would go back in time an kill the first humans
>>
>>38872099
You're right, it's worth a lot more than 12 billion dollars.

Fictional technology like that, which defies causality and the laws of physics, would be priceless.
>>
In the future there will be robots.
>>
>>38871790
What if you fucked your mom and ran away. You would technically be your own father. Is that inbreeding?
>>
I'd go back when I was being bullied in high school, drive up in a car playing cool loud music and pick the younger me up in the car while everyone was watching so that they'd think I was secretely cool
>>
>>38872144
>>38871790
then kms
>>
>>38872144
And this is why time machines shouldn't be made.
>>
>>38872164
Or wear a mask and shoot up the school and spare yourself. Activate the time machine when you get busted by the cops
>>
>>38872208
and what then? the younger me would have to go to a new school with absolutely 0 friends and the same amount of social skills
>>
>>38872208
but anon

what if you get cornered and you aren't able to return to the future?

what if you get killed by the police and your time machine is confiscated and it comes to light that future-you was the perpetrator and child-you is prevented from ever going back to the past and the chain of causality is broken and a logical paradox emerges and the entire universe is destroyed because of it?

you need to be more careful when you're dealing with time travel anon
>>
>>38872257
Shit, you're right. What if you wore a disguise everyday and became your own friend? What if you were super muscular and you beat up everyone that tried to fuck with you. Then when you started getting friends you go out of your own life. Or became fully transgender and become your own girlfriend.
>>
>>38872272
Damn, all of you guys are smarter than I am.
>>
>>38872099
It would be a steal at 12b. Every govt in the world would be looking to reverse engineer that baby.
>>
>>38872312
of course I'd fuck myself the first thing I'd do.
other than that I don't know man, some weird thoughts you're having there
>>
>>38872367
Man project almanac is so fucking cool. That's exactly what happened in that movie but opposite. Government trying to build time machine. What if they already did and are doing assassinations against people committing terror attacks. Or maybe you could hire a time traveler to fix your problems, but sounds stupid.
>>
I would save my Neanderthal ancestors from the wrath of the machine elves
>>
File: 1488406437274.jpg (38KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488406437274.jpg
38KB, 585x501px
>>38871790
i wood go bek to wil west and hunt bandidbs
>beng
>bang
>beng
sotp reit der crbimnal scum
>>
>>38871790
Travel to Alan Watts and convince him that I'm real and definitely not related to him in any way.
>>
To avoid the butterfly effect, I would go forward in time, make note of what to invest in, then go back to my time.
Also I would fuck with /v/ by making impossibly real video game leaks
>>
I'd go back to 1969 and kill my dad when he was a newborn so neither he nor I would be able to have an effect on people.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.