[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please educate a complete newbie. Why is this mass migration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 35

File: verwijderen.jpg (29KB, 459x282px) Image search: [Google]
verwijderen.jpg
29KB, 459x282px
Please educate a complete newbie. Why is this mass migration happening? Surely there must be some 'higher-ups' that understand that this is death to western civilisation? Why are governments letting this happen, what's their end goal?
>>
>>38871593
It's not really "mass" immigration, but it's to drive down wages so porky makes more money.It's the prefect trick because they can use racism to divert the blame on the immigrants.
>>
the end goal is to replace the white population in europe with blacks and muslims
>>
It's actually the long term effect of colonialism, wars of choice, and climate change.
>>
>>38871593
Here you go. You can find the answers here:
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1501867285149.png (38KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
1501867285149.png
38KB, 600x621px
>>38871636
>look at me i am le educated Marxist
>islam isn't actually bad it's all just a capitalist ploy!
>dae le drumpf xxDDDDD

Fuck off, cuck.
>>
File: 1501773345862.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1501773345862.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>38871664
>climate change causes immigration

You fucking retard. You fucking brainlet
>>
File: jew genocise europa.png (1MB, 4408x4296px) Image search: [Google]
jew genocise europa.png
1MB, 4408x4296px
the 'higher-ups' are an (((international clique))) that want to breed everyone into one mixed mongrolised race with no real roots, identity or tradition, and thus have a slavearmy of "good goys" that won't even realise the slavery due to capitalistic materilaistic bribery
>>
>>38871674
>useful idiot
as I said, it's the perfect trick
>>
>>38871719
>You're a communist
>Using a word originally used to describe cucks who supported communism during the cold war

Kill yourself.
>>
>>38871700
>Droughts, extreme temperatures, and cataclysmic weather events don't displace people

Reallt
>>
>>38871664
it's not. they all come to europe/usa because they can get benefits
>>
File: how-rich-people-get-even-richer.jpg (32KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
how-rich-people-get-even-richer.jpg
32KB, 630x354px
>>38871749
porky is so lucky to have you anon
>>
>>38871667
I meant to post it there
>>
>>38871761
Find me 1 (ONE) refugee who 100% seriously claims that hotter temperatures have influenced their decision to flee all the way from Syria/Afghanistan/Bumfuckistan to England/Germany/Sweden.

Or you could just fuck off back to /r/politics
>>
>>38871784
>they all come to europe/usa because they can get benefits
the vast majority of Syrian refugees are in Lebanon and Turkey, immigration primarily affects the third world
>>
>>38871808
It's not as simple as that, but hey, what do you expect from a retard.
>>
>>38871816
what is your point?
(not the anon you are replying to)
>>
>>38871808
The Syrian mess literally started with farmers demanding help after a drought.
>>
>>38871816
still doesn't mean that a fuckton come to germany, france sweden, uk
>>
>>38871847
Shh, they can't handle the truth. Just tell them it's jews and let them stay on /pol/
>>
>>38871852
define a fuckton, I'm french and if I remember correctly we only got a few thousand, most of them would rather go to germany and I don't blame them
>>
>>38871864
>wonder who could be behind this post
The j00s aren't going to be pro-racism so they're not going to help the shituation.
>>
File: a90.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a90.png
141KB, 600x600px
>>38871864
>>38871847
>>38871826
Looks like we have a major invasion going on from /r/Communism.

Let me guess, you also think North Korea has done nothing wrong?
>>
>>38871886
(149,418 estimated (by Syrian citizenship, March 2016)

in sweden.
plus they made it so we had to accept every single refugee.
Swedish migration authorities ruled that all Syrian asylum seekers will be granted permanent residency in light of the worsening conflict in Syria

i think france got a lot more than a couple of thousand, a lot of them aren't even from syria but from NA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY
>>
>>38871904
What the FUCK are you talking about? No, seriously, explain yourself.
>>
>>38871886
also we get alot of afghani hazars or whatever they are called here and they bring lots of heroin and we got morccan street kids here
>>
>>38871593
There's really no conspiracy, none of this is intentional. It's natural. You are the richest nations, you provide welfare. A large segment of your population (excluding racists) are good people who accept those looking for opportunities. You've also permanently damaged the nations in the past who are now immigrating to yours

Mexico is controlled by cartels, people will die for better opportunities

Now Europe is getting it much worse because they are geographically close to the areas they helped destabilised in addition to Merkel's big fat WELCOME ALL

A mix of kindness, cruelness and unintended consequences
>>
>>38871942
If you're not a retarded bigot racist right winger you're not from 4chan.

That's it in a nutshell.
>>
>>38871674
moron. you falseflag shill cunt. of course the turbocapitalists are our enemy. the jews, rothsilds whazever ya call them. theywas are the puppetmasters. guess who you are ?
>>
>>38871942
>>38871998
I'm talking about the fact that you're trying to peddle lowest-common-denominator, brainlet Marxist-Leninist beliefs on /r9k/ of all fucking places.
>>
>>38871967
>You've also permanently damaged the nations in the past who are now immigrating to yours

by providing technology and infrastructure all around the world, practically building four continentes from scratch?

>its natural
why wasn't it happeing in the 90s then and before, why is this a fairly modern thing happening in the world
>>
Germany got around 1.5million of "syrian" refugees in the '15/'16 winter alone... how many refugees were "welcomed" (kek) after that period isnt even brought up in the slightest in the media there...
>>
>>38871999
>I enjoy getting dicked by the state
>>
File: 1498160148700.jpg (76KB, 855x638px) Image search: [Google]
1498160148700.jpg
76KB, 855x638px
#morethanarefugee
>>
>>38872014
Because if you're not a retarded fascist then you're a naive communist. They aren't saying go be a marxist, it's an accusation that you are one and they're telling you to go back to the reddit that they tell themselves that people are from that aren't from 4chan (even though they are from 4chan; not everyone is a low IQ right winger).
>>
>>38872014
How is explaining the root causes of mass migration "marxist-leninist" bullshit?
>>
>>38872031
you are using the same methods as in the other posts. dont u think i dont notice that shit
>>
File: 1501953500026.png (76KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501953500026.png
76KB, 448x448px
>>38872014
>>38872068
Because when you use Marxist buzzwords such as "porky", "colonialism", "climate change", "division", "racism", it is actually, believe it or not, a telltale sign of your real beliefs and intentions.
>>
Islam is part of western civilization. A shit part, but still. It's the same mix of Jewish monotheism and Hellenistic culture, with a bit more Persian influence and one extra prophet. If you read about the shit christcucks got up to before secularism it's very similar to the Islamic world today.
>>
>>38871636
>UK will be minority white by 2080
>No mas migration

>US went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% white in 2012 with over 70 million people coming here and the minority of under 5's being white with a white minority predicted by 2040

Totally not mass migration at all
>>
>>38872106
Those aren't buzzwords. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>38872134
See my post here >>38872049 and >>38871998 there.

I wasn't even being sardonic.
>>
>>38872134
>"Those aren't buzzwords"
>Except literally the only people who refer to rich people as "porky" and the only people who actually care about racism/colonialism/climate change are all leftists

Yeah, fuck off.
>>
File: drumpfykins.jpg (30KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
drumpfykins.jpg
30KB, 300x348px
>>38871808
it's gonna happen, climate refugees are gonna make today's "refugee" "crisis" look like a few back packers. Thanks Drumpfkins.
>>
>>38872106

It's Marxist but Marx was unironically right about everything. But it's not ML, not nearly enough apologia for "communist" regimes.
>>
>>38871667
>>>/r/cuckold

gg
>>
>>38872017
>by providing technology and infrastructure all around the world, practically building four continentes from scratch?

The infrastructure built during colonial times solely to extract resources? If they actually wanted to build infrastructure they would have to first remove what was left behind.
>why wasn't it happeing in the 90s then and before, why is this a fairly modern thing happening in the world

it was happening in the 90s
>>
>>38872187
Ah, so you're a simple minded cretin who literally cannot grasp basic concepts and phrases beyond what right wing youtubers and /pol/ tell you.

How's freshman year of high school going?
>>
>>38872234
>le world is going to end meme xxDD

>>38872240
>le worshipping le autistic German philosopher meme xxDD
>>
File: 1500726785422.jpg (105KB, 1024x429px) Image search: [Google]
1500726785422.jpg
105KB, 1024x429px
>>38872187
Originigga

OG - original gayster
>>
>>38872106
>Marxist buzzwords
>colonialism
>climate change
>racism

Not sure if this is just some bait or not. Either way, it makes you think.
>>
>>38871593
cucks pls leave my innocent trap board
non gay traps are literally western civilazation, stop ruining it with right wing bullshit
sure is funny how everything good about western civilization is left wing but right wingers wanna destroy it all, while claiming to defend it
>>
>>38872251
>uncontrolled mass immigration and the "refugee" crisis was happening in the 90s

seriously mate kys
>>
>>38872281
The difference being we're taking in a relatively few people compared to the whole population of the post-colonial nations.

Bringing in small groups of people at a time and having them remain a minroity until they're properly integrated is how you integrate said people. You can't expect until nations of people to peacefully integrate into one another's culture.
>>
>>38872325
"EVERYTHING good is left wing"
Nah mate... there has to be a balance... we cant have good things without having a certain degree of conservatism...
>>
>>38872271
>le ironically using "le" meme

You are quite clever and intelligent. We are sure blessed to have such an original, thoughtful, clever, and intelligent person on such an original, thoughtful, clever, and intelligent board.
>>
>>38872325
Don't worry, I hear Muslims love traps
>>
>>38872404
why can't they all fuck off? europe is for europeans why should we try to "integrate" people? cunt
>>
>>38872364
No, increasing immigration was happening, it's only kept increasing as the factors behind it kept worsening
>>
>>38872483
Because they have to go somewhere. Everyone has the right to live a peaceful and relatively safe life anon.
>>
>>38872510
>Because they have to go somewhere.
why?

>Everyone has the right to live a peaceful and relatively safe life anon.
bullshit. my ancestors built this fucking country when no such "rights" existed. they passed it down to us and now the boomers are pissing it away.
>>
File: 21258.jpg (17KB, 478x385px) Image search: [Google]
21258.jpg
17KB, 478x385px
>>38872510
>Because they have to go somewhere
Yes they all have to come HERE!
>>
>>38871674
it's alright anon you can stop saying cuck now
>>
European countries, especially Germany's, blue collar population is dwindling. They decided the best way to fix this was to immigrate a bunch of migrants to fill in those blue collar positions under the guise of a humanitarian cause. Pretty smart tbqh

Why do you think America refused refugees, even under Obama? We already have people to fill in those blue collar positions, aka Mexicans.
>>
>>38872117
>UK doesn't have mass migration
u wot?
>>
>>38872106
This has got to be bait, it can't not be.
>>
>>38871593
Kalergi plan. Look at america if you want to know the future.Why is America a souless shithole of consumer drone mudbloods with no culture? Mass immigration and subsequent psyops to destroy the nuclear family.
>>
>>38872544
>bullshit. my ancestors built this fucking country when no such "rights" existed. they passed it down to us and now the boomers are pissing it away.
Incorrect. It was the centralization brought about by the liberal English, French, and American revolutions, along with later ones such as the revolutions of 1848 that created nation-states and the governments we see today. Before that, your ancestors created ancient and feudal patch works of dynasties and kingdoms. Nationalism itself only began with the liberal revolts of the late 18th century.
>>
>>38871593
>verwijderen.jpg
bovenste koek
>>
>>38872633
Guy the coloreds are the only ones who have ny culture. Those spurdo americans aren't exactly based on blacks or asians.
>>
>>38871904
PLEASE could you go back already
>>
>>38872117
At least our biggest minority populations is Latino. I'll take them over blacks and muzzies any day.
>>
>>38871967
>A large segment of your population (excluding racists) are good people who accept those looking for opportunities.

You tell 'em, Shlomo! The migr- I mean refugees are good, hardworking people, not terrorists, thugs, and rapists!
>>
>>38872673
>Guy the coloreds are the only ones
No one in America has any culture. Every single """race""" here has been mixed to nothing, even your everyday white guy is most likely less than 90% white.
>>
>>38872638
>let me regurgitate irrelivant shite from reddit

people have been on this fucking island for 35,000 years. this land was built from nothing but nature to be the place it is today, there is no denying that, i don't know why you try

>people didn't protect their homelands before nationalism
kys
>>
>>38872740
That wasn't irrelevant. That was basic history on how the nation-state formed. It was relevant since you claimed your ancestors created your country without the "rights", but your nation was founded by historically quite recently-lived people who created things like the rights of man and rule of law.

In short, you're wrong.
>>
>>38872404
Thats the thing... you have to integrate a small group before welcoming another... the last group was the turks in germany and you know what? The recent generations of these turks who mostly immigrated in the 60's are even more far away of the german culture than the ones who migrated here in the first place... those now grannys talked to me and even say that they are disappointed how todays generation acts... and turkey was the most civilized/western muslim country for decades.. attaturk, the founder of todays turkey would spin in his grave if he knows how his state is nowadays..
And now the refugees who come from far more islamic states than todays turkey are coming to the west, where they even have the right to "fly in" their families if they hit certain countries (like germany)... like anon above said: 1.5 refugees alone in the winter of 15/16 alone.. lets keep it somewhat real here with 4 family members per refugee... if every member would migrate to germany alone it would be 6 million refugees in germany... almost noone would "re"-migrate into their own country after their war there(which would take yrs realistically speaking)... germany isnt even germany now after the, i cite "temporary guest worker" (turkish from the 60's)... now imagine that about atleast 4million ppl more from countries where their morals, religions and culture are almost a 180degree in the other direction... its not about"white ppl are the masterrace and everyother race is inferior" like /pol/ wants to say... but there is a truth behind it..
>>
>>38872840
1.5 million*

Orignalalalalaio
>>
>>38872827
>In short, you're wrong.
no I am not, most of british law is derived from anglo saxon law, of the dark ages before the nation existed, these people didn't have the "right" to be ferried off somewhere else where they receive the product of another people ancestors for nothing becuase britain was dangerous

stupid cunt
>>
>>38872827
Not him but Evropa protected itself from invaders before the 18th century. A """nation-state"""" doesn't make a nation, blood and soil does.
>>
>>38872897
i am trying to tell him this though I expect he is a nonwhite living in america trying to justify his existence there
>>
>>38872673
>Guy the coloreds are the only ones who have ny culture.

Wrong

>>38872724
>No one in America has any culture.

Also wrong.

The heart of American culture is white culture, which has its hallmarks at each class level. Lower-class niggers and spics tend not to participate at all in any form of white society, which is why they are loathed. Black people and Mexicans only seem to assimilate into white culture when they become middle or upper-middle class. Upper class white people are traditionally far and away the most cultured on the planet, but it's hard for new money types of any race to compete because they lack the classical education, family traditions, connections, etc.

>even your everyday white guy is most likely less than 90% white.

Only on your autistic stormfront definitions of what makes somebody white.
>>
>>38872943
Describe American culture? What does it mean to be an American?
>>
>>38872891
Actually British law is largely based on a series of bills, edicts, and the like that shaped Britain into a ceremonial monarchy.

The English Revolution saw the earliest development of what would be capitalism, it saw tightening of law, and saw the centralization of the country from a mess of feudal baronies and kingdoms into a true nation.

>>38872897
The nation of today itself is radically, fundamentally different from the "nations" of old. Really, defending the nation's of today would be treacherous to the kingdoms and feudal settlements your ancestors built, and even then would be treacherous to the ancient slave republics that your even further ancestors built.
>>
>>38872943
>Only on your autistic stormfront definitions of what makes somebody white.

100% North European D.N.A is stromfront now?
>>
>>38872915
I'm a white male living in the northern US.
>>
>>38873013
>Actually British law is largely based on a series of bills, edicts, and the like that shaped Britain into a ceremonial monarchy.

yes derived from anglo saxon common law

> kingdoms into a true nation.
i think you are pretending to not get my point. you keep giving technicalities as an argument, ignoring what I have been saying.

I can't argue with you unless you respond properly
>>
>>38872979
Stereotypically it differs at each class level. I'll just give a few examples for each. Lower-class: hunting, fishing, mudding, redneck culture; middle-class: ballgames, grillin out, hobbyism, esp. stuff in the garage, dad culture; upper-class: food/wine connoisseurship, entrepreneurship, jet/yacht ownership... upper-class old-money: ivy league stuff, classical education in greek/latin, patronage of the arts, social clubs, certain sports like polo and sparring and shit.
>>
>>38872979
Not him but thats the thing everywhere in the west... "but [put their country in] doesbt have a culture"... its just because you dont see your culture as something special cuz you see it everyday! You only see the extreme differences of races like the white west, the middle east, africa, east asia.. and that is quite sad..
The saddest thing is: this "we dont have a spectacular culture.. look at india for example!!!" is only the perceived in the west... other races and cultures see theirs and the west as different, yes, but they still perceive their own...
>>
>>38873107
>yes derived from anglo saxon common law
And those laws were built on the rights that you claimed your ancestors didn't have.

>i think you are pretending to not get my point.
What's your point then? If it's that your ancestors built your nation-state, then I already told you why that's incorrect. Is your point something else?
>>
>>38872445
orignialeyeee
>>
>>38873018
>100% north european

yeah
>>
>>38873123
Why do you... type like this... it makes you sound slow... and retarded
>>
>>38873182
>And those laws were built on the rights that you claimed your ancestors didn't have.

those laws were built by strong lords and heroes, and cheifs who made law to organise the tribe

> If it's that your ancestors built your nation-state, then I already told you why that's incorrect. Is your point something else?

you keep throwing around this "nation state" bollocks. It is not a bunch of fucking words and laws that make a country you autist. This land that I am on and want to defend is made by the people, the people aren't made by the "nation state" so to speak.

another anon tried to explain to you that my argument is for the preservation of MY BLOOD AND SOIL.

still didn't refute this >>38872891
>>
>>38873182
ffs another reddit-esque "le let me prove you wrong by ignoring your points and trying to overcomplicate stuff with my shitty explantions"

nigger
>>
>>38873246
It does sound retarded but he's still right, a lot of Westerners don't appreciate their culture enough.
>>
>>38873246
Im on my phone... dunno, started to overuse my periods due to not having spacing in phonechats... still using it and dunno why
>>
File: 1488037451528.png (421KB, 967x784px) Image search: [Google]
1488037451528.png
421KB, 967x784px
>>38871593
the jews are behind it

the jews control almost every central bank in the world

the jews control the european union

the jews hate white people and europeans
>>
File: 1487165125267.png (2MB, 1594x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1487165125267.png
2MB, 1594x1274px
>>38873394
more about the jews who control the UN
>>
Can you fucks circlejerk in your containment board?
>>
File: 1472180812075.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472180812075.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>38873407
more jew lies
>>
File: 1493977465097.png (1MB, 1024x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1493977465097.png
1MB, 1024x1201px
>>38873469
Just (((who))) is behind the mass immigration to europe?
>>
File: 1484129111975.jpg (55KB, 560x765px) Image search: [Google]
1484129111975.jpg
55KB, 560x765px
>>38873482

an honest jew
>>
>>38872724
>none of us are white anymore
It's all a non-issue then. Racial purity is a fantasy, one that claims if the entire country were more like West Virginia we'd bw better off.
>>
>>38873117
Those are activities, that's not culture.

Culture is spirit, culture is the reason WHY we do these things. Even things like art, music, and literature are not culture, but the spirit and the blood that created them are.

What spirit does America have anymore?
>>
>>38873522
It's not that none of are, its that the majority of """white""" Americans are mongrels. If you aren't at least 90% European you aren't white.
>>
File: 1476763898131.jpg (426KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476763898131.jpg
426KB, 1200x1200px
jews explain the goals of diversity
>>
>>38873394
What I don't get is,
>white skin
>blue eyes
>the second guy even has not dark hair
Why do they see whites as different from them? Don't they stand to lose their "priviledge" too? What is their end game?
>>
>>38873469
>>38873407
>>38873482
>>38873490

Dont think the joos are behind all that
Yep, there were some who wanted such ideals but the most important factor is the wests culture. Decades of tolerance and human rights are burnt in generations and are hardened every generation. The thought of tolerance and human rights arent that stupid actually its just that todays ppl see everything that is a negative to foreigners in the slightest way even if it is grounded by facts is racism. Because its against other ppl who arent your race or culture.
>>
>>38873543
I would say that such a vague, Hegelian term like "spirit" is only identifiable if you are living in the culture. White Americans know what the spirit of America is, and even some minorities do, but by and large in the millennial's lifetime, liberals and their ideological masters have attempted to crush the spirit of America.
>>
File: 1485629932034.jpg (52KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
1485629932034.jpg
52KB, 613x559px
>>38873608
Jews are both white and nonwhite depending on what they benefit the most from in the moment
>>
>>38873659
What is the spirit of America?
Describe it?
>>
>puts roasties in their place
>lets you see your waifu in heaven
>shuts up leftists
Islam seems pretty good desu
>>
File: 20170805_121341.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_121341.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL POST NIGGUH
>>
File: cagan.jpg (21KB, 242x255px) Image search: [Google]
cagan.jpg
21KB, 242x255px
>>38873608

They're tribal along their own lines and they also realize they're mutts. Accepting a wider ethnic identity would fuck them up big time since they don't fit into one. Some are ME, some Are European/Central Asian etc.

Fucking shit up is also very profitable when you have the most influence but not the numbers to permanently enforce your rules. If society is inherently divided and conflicted nobody will challenge them.

And look: Asians in US are discriminated against during college admissions, because they have better grades. Jews have worse grades but suffer no penalty. In fact they get admitted "holistically", as in not based on test scores or grades, much more than they'd otherwise deserve (and many drop out as a result). Their privilege is ignored, because they own the media and have whole organizations focused on enforcing ignorance of it.

They have all kind of weird privileges most people don't know about. Like in US they get reimbursed for funeral expenses. Why? Don't be too nosey, goy.
>>
>>38873790

*Jews have worse grades than Asians but suffer no penalty and get admitted more than Asians.
>>
>>38871904
>>38871674
>>38871700
>>38871808
Sorry r/the_donald but you aren't a faggot depending on what specific subreddits you use, you're a faggot for using reddit period. Now in the words of your beloved Trump "you have to go back".
>>
>>38873764
>lets you see your waifus
FTFY
We get to choose 70 of them.
>>
>>38873743
I'm getting a bit tired of your little questionnaire. I already gave you a list of cultural staples, which you proceeded to call not-culture, then requested that I speak in immaterial terms.
>>
>>38873878
For real though unmarried men in Islam who go to heaven get their ideal wife with "large eyes". Islam makes anime real.
>>
>>38873764
>>38873878

wtf I love barbarians now
>>
>>38873903
Activities are not culture or at least are not what defines culture. Africans hunt, Indians fish, are they the same? Rich Arabs play golf and even richer Jews like art. Blacks in america like football. Mexicans love soccer.
None of these groups are European or have a European culture.
>>
File: 59b.jpg (104KB, 813x555px) Image search: [Google]
59b.jpg
104KB, 813x555px
>people ITT
>>
>>38873743
>>38874037
As a non American living in America, you really do have to be blind to think this country doesn't have its own culture and ideals. Maybe not as lively or marked as other cultures, but to say there is nothing at all is flat out wrong.
>tfw burgers have the best country in the world but are trying to ruin it because they can't appreciate it
>>
>>38874112
It did, but not anymore. None of the foundations of this country are the same anymore, none of the principles this nation was founded on exist in any capacity since the industrial revolution.
>>
>>38874037
So what if I say that American culture has to do with work ethic, gumption, filial duty, community, risk/reward, etc. etc.? Are you going to say HURR x culture has a work ethic too, it can't be an American thing!

I don't get what you're driving at but it sounds like you're trying to have some kind of reverse Socratic dialogue where you ultimately prove that America has no culture and is a soulless capitali-

>>38874165
oh, there it is. I'll tell you one aspect of American culture that is non-negotiable, and it's that we fucking hate commies.
>>
>>38871674
>>38871636
Why can't most people claiming to be marxists understand this though? Why do so many of them push for more immigration?
>>
>>38874220
I forgot to mention, this explains why you would bring up some Hegelian bullshit too.
>>
>>38874220
>work ethic, gumption, filial duty, community, risk/reward
This was what I was looking for. BTW most of these things have degraded significantly since the existence of the boomers.
>we hate commies
Actions speak louder than words and America plays by all the egalitarian garbage that communism embodies.
>>
>>38871664
They won't listen here mate.
War is the main cause of the mass migration.
>>
>>38871593
For people who don't know what shariah or sharia law is it's these rules and more.
>>
>>38874496
I knew the laws were crazy but not this crazy
> Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman not wearing a hijab
>>
File: 1475097740576.jpg (265KB, 1350x801px) Image search: [Google]
1475097740576.jpg
265KB, 1350x801px
The Jews are just a scapegoat for women. Women want men to be cannon fodder for The Matriarchy's endless gang wars, and because Blacks are dumber than Whites they're easier to lie to and control. That's also the reason for all the Blacked porn since in exchange for becoming their cannon fodder the men are rewarded with sex which is something only women can give them and is one of the principle ways The Matriarchy controls them.

The women are also White on the outside and Black on the inside because if they were White they would have qualms with turning on men, and Antisemitism is a preparation for in terms of conditioning and replace of in terms of censorship for hatred of Whites.
>>
>>38874565
B-but islam is the feminist's religion! It's the religion of peace!
>>
>>38874680
>islam is the feminist's religion
I want to see the kind of person who could make that statement with a straight face.
>>
>>38874670
Most white women voted for Donald Trump.
>>
>>38874670
>tfw even the bible warns us about women
>>
File: more jewish lies.jpg (204KB, 813x555px) Image search: [Google]
more jewish lies.jpg
204KB, 813x555px
>>38874712
shhhhhh goy, you- I mean we- must become more like our muslim neighbors! And remember: it's totally your own fault! Not even remotely ours!
>>
File: Anita Sarkeesian.jpg (35KB, 482x481px) Image search: [Google]
Anita Sarkeesian.jpg
35KB, 482x481px
>>38874712
They don't want a woman to be president because then men might suspect they have power. The more misogynistic a society is the more likely it is that women are in control of it. Women want to be the victims so the trend of social change will be in their favor, and when men hear about women being the victim it's a test to see if they know the truth as well as a test to stick to the lie when they know it's not the truth. Women being the victims also creates the standard operating procedure of any man getting stock charges brought up against him like he killing or raping his wife or girlfriend should he speak up or resist the matriarchy.

Whenever you hear about women lying about being raped they really did make it up because the dude resisted The Matriarchy.
>>
>>38874565

Not true, Muslim men are allowed to fuck up to four wives and also their slaves (yes, Islam allows sex slavery, it's that fucked up) but no one else.

Taharrush happens in some Muslim countries, sure, but not because Islam commands or even permits it; this is why they're citing an Arabic word and not the Quran or some hadith.
>>
File: nosurrender.png (272KB, 1486x1150px) Image search: [Google]
nosurrender.png
272KB, 1486x1150px
>>38875031
They did not.
Don't believe the Jew lies. They're meant to demoralize you.
>>
File: 1501807042837.png (26KB, 582x198px) Image search: [Google]
1501807042837.png
26KB, 582x198px
>>38871636
>(((Porky)))

Knock it off with the antisemitism.
>>
File: 1482207658684.jpg (132KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1482207658684.jpg
132KB, 882x731px
>>38874945
Furthermore, women need to be the victims so they can be the damsel in distress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6p5AZp7r_Q&list=PLn4ob_5_ttEaA_vc8F3fjzE62esf9yP61

And when male teens play video games (which pretty much all of them do) it's conditioning and preparing them to be cannon fodder for the women's wars. That's why girls always pretend to be terrible at video games since if girls and women were good at them men would surmise they could be cannon fodder too, however since they aren't, the thought never crosses men's mind.
>>
>>38874496
>a jew wrote this

WOW HOW RELIABLE!
>>
>>38874037
>european
>culture
>>
File: 1460156637900.jpg (182KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1460156637900.jpg
182KB, 500x523px
>>38871593
>Surely there must be some 'higher-ups' that understand that this is death to western civilisation?
Ever since the arab spring and the 70's oil drought for the US, the US and the UK, mainly, have been steadily increasing influence in the region. For example, before Khomeini, Iran was ruled by a US backed Shah (basically a king) who was overthrown. In 79. The Shah was put in power because he let US and UK oil companies into Iran. The Communist lead protests against the Shah were overtaken in the end by Khomeini and his right-wing fundamentalist republic, and so it goes.
What really got the ball rolling for the Syrian civil war (where all these immigrants are coming from) happened when Nixon and Henry Kissinger played Assad of Syria (not the current Assad, but his father). Assad wanted a pan arab middle east to preserve peace, but the US signed a deal with Egypt to stop that. This would help again build a resentment of Shias and Sunnis (Judging by what you said, you'll need to read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E2%80%93Sunni_relations) (https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xetlc1wZT-U) With the region divided, wars would be able to spawn, and so it goes.
Time goes by, and the US invades Iraq after the US 9/11. Ironically, Osama was part of a wealthy Saudi (a country deeply allied with ths US) family who joined right-wing fundamentalists in the fight against the Communist Afghani government. The radicals were fringe, and when the USSR invaded to fight back the US backed rebels, it seemed like they were bound to lose against Soviet helicopters. However, the US gave SAM's (surface to air missiles) to the right-wing rebels, including Osama, so the rebels won after a 10 year war. So Afghanistan became a Saudi style state with Burqa and stoning and decapitation and genital mutilation, and so it goes.
The US and UK invade Iraq for really no reason other than oil. The US and UK news media goes along with it.
>>
File: 9.11 nvr fgt.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9.11 nvr fgt.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>38877419
>The US and UK invade Iraq for really no reason other than oil. The US and UK news media goes along with it.
You need to watch South Park - Mystery of The Urinal Deuce
http://watchseries.do/index.php/series/south-park/season/10/episode/9
If 9/11 really was a conspiracy then the government would simply shut down any site which said it was. It's funny how all people like you do is talk shit about The United States, and imply The U. S. doesn't have any allies, but should any enemy attack The U. S. (and according to people like that's pretty much any country except The U. K.) you say we did it to ourselves.

The U. S. is a White nation which means it consists of upright and moral citizens. Black countries on the other hand, where the color of a man or woman's skin is the strength of his or her character, consist of and are run by unscrupulous and immoral people. White people value peace and harmony, and fairness and justice whereas Black people favor violence and injustice. Because they're so evil in order to function they have to apply their actions to external entities, usually, White people, men or The West. So they have to somehow say that White people are immoral and unscrupulous when in reality it's Black people who are.

If Black countries were developed it would be like The Mob running a country. The courts would send all non-conformists (or White people) to jail, and all criminals would roam the streets freely. The rich would be super rich, and the poor would be super poor. You may think that's how Capitalism is run, but that's just a product of the smear campaign being run against it. Communism is Slavery is a nicer philosophical package which is the principle opponent to Capitalism. Slavery still exists today, just the media can't expose it because it is run by nigger dykes: they can only smear White people.
>>
>>38871593
It's a ruse on the Islamic world's part. The ideology of Islam is conquest. They are using subterfuge to pull at the heart strings of cucked nations and the idiot governments are buying it hook, line and sinker.

Get out of Europe ASAP and move to a different country. The top three that haven't totally bought into this farce are the US, Russia, and Japan.
>>
>>38871636
oh that's why anti-fa were beating up those nazi drumpfkins who didn't want immigrants.
>>
File: SM9fXN6.png (385KB, 850x980px) Image search: [Google]
SM9fXN6.png
385KB, 850x980px
>>38877419
*Addition: Assad was uniting the arab world against Israel. The entirety of the middle east hates Israel because it's a nation of ethnic European and American immigrants who've consistently paved over the native Palestinians. The fact that they were Jews wasn't an Issue to Palestine, as Arab Jews have been living peacefullyin Palestine for millennia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Jews). However many Arab states such as Saudi Arabia are deeply antisemitic.

Iraq is a mainly Sunni country, as most of the Middle East. However, Iran is a majority Shia country and the most powerful Shia country. In these majority Sunni countries, though, there are Shia minorities who are usually persecuted and targets of violence. Iran will often support political activists or armies (specifically armies, Iran rarely supports terror) such as Hezbollah in Sunni Saudi Arabia. Iran doesn't seem to have a problem with minorities, though. They've been able to coexist with Jews and Christians more or less peacefully, but so it goes.
The US and UK win against the Sunni Iraqi government but replace it with a Shia government. This and American torture prisons such as Guantanamo inspire a whole new Sunni rebel, a group who call themselves the Islamic State (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/25/tony-blair-is-right-without-the-iraq-war-there-would-be-no-isis).And so it goes.
In 2011, Assad's government of Syria fires upon protestors leading to the Free Syrian People's army to start fighting the Syrian government. The country destabilizes. In the fray, a Kurdish Communist party called the PKK breaks from northern Syria and Southern Turkey into it's own free state of Rojava with a People's army made of men and Women's army. As well, the Islamic State of Iraq and Libya (ISIL) breaks into the countryside of west Syria and begins to reenact fundamentalist laws much like Saudi Arabia as well as killing Shia minorities. They mostly war with Rojava and Assad.
>>
File: f1AKoUI.webm (51KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
f1AKoUI.webm
51KB, 500x282px
>>38878130
Many people are dieing. The Urban areas under Assad's government (which were by no means slums, people could afford televisions and phones before the war) have become war zones where people can't live anymore. The west countryside is vulnerable to constant ISIL raids which consistant of sensless killing of Shia and some Sunnis, rape, and pillaging. Rojava is doing well, though. Women are reserved secular rights and anyone can go fight with them so long as you join the military. However, many Syrians aren't able to or are against Kurds. So these mass droves of people with no homes to go back to have two main options: 1. Go north through Turkey and either stay jn Turkey or have the Turkish government push them north and into Europe. 2. Go by boat to Europe, the much more dangerous option.
When these people get to Europe, though, they aren't treated well. Often they're put into refugee camps with little food, water, electricity, or medical care. As well, they aren't allowed to leave.
If these people get to an actual city or town, they often face discrimination and hate from natives who see them as dangerous degenerates. Even if they were evil, these people have nowhere else to go but back to their graves.
I can only speak for my country, the US. Here, the two major parties have two opinions on the matter: on the right, the immigrants are dangerous, expensive, and not our problem (though the US did destabilize the entire region). On the liberal center left, the refugees are mostly harmless but more importantly are cheap labor (in America, we have this idea of "the deserving poor." i.e. unskilled poor people don't deserve any social services)
No, there is no group maliciously bringing in evil people to kill the good people. No, there is no end game plan.
My opinion doesn't matter much, but I think Syrian refugees are deserving, as are all the poor. The country which helped destroy these homes should house the homeless. Though, no one here cares that much.
>>
>>38871593
Mass migration is perpetuated because there are perceived economic benefits. Some left wing ideologs also believe that if the races and cultures of the world are mixed, united, then there will be no more war and conflict, everyone can learn from each other, enriching culture and society.
>>
>>38871593
The real truth is that women want black and brown dick. All that matters to them is the amount of dick they can get in their life and by importing millions of people they can get attention that white men won't give them.
>>
>people pick and choose their realities and have never spoken to a Muslim or an immigrant in their life, the thread

God damn theres some retardation itt. Wew.
>>
>>38878719
>big business should not dictate government policy, people should be before profit, we must reign in capitalism
>we need mass migration because we need illegal immigrants to come here and work jobs for slave wages and if they don't do the work, then businesses and the economy will suffer, profits before people at all costs

These two views are held at the same time by leftists and cuckservatives. Really makes you think
>>
>>38878719

Ya this is what Soros believes.
>>
>>38878830
I've spoken to a Muslim. He's dating my white mother and laughed and mocked me to my face when that French priest was beheaded in his church. He told me Islam will and must dominate the world because Allah deems it so. He told me Muslims can go anywhere in the world and prosper and breed and succeed and end up dominating the country because Muslims have god on their side. He told me the West will become a caliphate whether I like it or not.

He is supposedly not an extremist. He's lived in Europe for 30 years and is supposedly assimilated. All Muslims think like this.

And in regards to immigration, I live in a heavily immigrant neighborhood and they literally shit and disrespect the country they live in and it's native people while promoting their own country and people and they want my people dead and gone. Stop fucking acting like this is normal and good and that I should just accept this shit.
>>
File: eHV0mWz.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
eHV0mWz.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>38877889
9/11 wasn't a conspiracy theory, no. Though, it is a result of American foreign policy. Whether that policy was moral or not is a different matter. Though, countless lives of both Americans and other have been lost in the US's ambitions.
America has many allies. It leads a huge alliance of western Europe called NATO and is a very supportive ally of Saudi Arabia. If a country isn't supportive of the US, often that country's government is rearranged by the US, often with bullets and blood.
I can't help you with your very strong, deep-seeded hatred of black persons. I don't know where you developed this worldview of carnal African countries, but perhaps it's a negative influence on your life.
Though I do agree with you. Slavery does still exist in our country. Though, I don't think it's against poor white people (even though their lives are incredibly tough, just as their black neighbors). Our prisons forcibly employ many people in our country. As well, these prisons have a tendency to have repeat visitors. These prisoners often lose their right to vote, usually for drug offenses. Most prisoners are blue collar, however this country has the habit of arresting more poor black and Hispanic people than poor white people, often for the same crimes.
As well, I don't think most people working in the news media are black or lesbians, maybe a few personalities, but not behind-the-scenes.
Thank you for the show recommendation. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of South Park, but I'll recommend you a book on the American perception of criminals called The Culture of Fear by Barry Glassner and a documentary about the American perception and treatment of black persons called 13TH.
I myself am a Communist, but I don't think I'm about enslavement. I want people to be control of their own work, nothing more.
>>
File: PywzwBr.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PywzwBr.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>38872423
Party platform should exist independent of whatever other parties within one's political system thinks of it. As well, I don't think it's effective to treat the opinion of one's political enemies with a high regard. Politics is a power struggle between interests. You can't assume your enemies hold the same interests as you, no?

>>38874496
This isn't really accurate. The Quran doesn't have a straight up list of rules. These rules can only be derived from literary and theological analysis, of which there are many schools of islamic thought.
Even if so, Syria was a pretty secular society, and that's where these people are coming from. Religion is more a talisman for ideology rather than the framework of ideology itself. That's why different generations derive different meaning from texts.

>>38878719
Left-wing thought is based on class interests. Leftists view most wars as wars between different Bourgeois interests, not cultural or racial differences. Though, these factors are usually seen as Bourgeois justifications for their wars. Maybe you're quoting Liberal capitalists, no?

>>38878830
Realities aren't truly picked. As Lacan has taught us, ideological fantasy paints material reality. And as Zizek has taught us, ideology is built by societies, not the individual.

>>38878066
The purpose of antifascist action is to shut down those who are recruiting or organizing fascist groups. I don't think Trump is much a fascist. Isn't Drumpf a center left liberal joke, no? Those types of people don't often get along well with communists and anarchists.

There are many Nazis and Misogynists in this thread, no? What a shame. I wish they would just leave our board alone.
>>
>>38878719
But if you only mix people in Europe and America that still leaves unmixed Asians and Africans. Even if all the groups mixed there would still be tension between the new mixed groups because the mixes would never be exactly the same.
>>
>>38871593
Corporatists want more cheap laborers and consumers so they can continue increasing profits.

Politicians want to raise the GDP and not get voted out of office for being waaaycist.

Critical theory commies and cucks just hate anything inherently white, masculine, and traditional.

It all amounts to spitting on the founding stock and true working class of this nation. They'll force you to live in a third world hell to fit their social, political, and economic goals.
>>
>>38878770
Lmao such bullshit. How cucked can a person be?
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.