[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1495801994527.jpg (56KB, 769x703px) Image search: [Google]
1495801994527.jpg
56KB, 769x703px
>Invite girl over for netflix and chill
>start kissing, she sits down on my lab
>"sorry anon but we can't have sex today, I'm taking anti-biotics and I don't feel comfortable with just a condom"
>say that it isn't a problem, keep watching netflix
>check bus, next one is going at 5 am so she sleeps over
>cuddle up in bed
>both of us are really horny
>put my hands in her pants, start fingering her
>have wild oral sex
>"Oh anon I just want to feel your big dick inside me"
>start fucking for an hour
>go to sleep
>wake up
>have morning sex, she leaves

tinder is fantastic, why aren't you using it?
>>
it's good to have some nice dreams once in while.
>>
>>38871589
antibiotics for what?

And why would you tongue a diseased tinder slut?
>>
>>38871589
>Guy invites me over for netflix and chill over tinder
>He lied on his profile, he's chubbier than the old photos he posted but he seems nice
>Make up an excuse for not wanting to fuck him, I try and look for the next bus outta here but their isn't one
>"Oh Anon, why don't you stay over? It won't be weird"
>He tells me that his is the only bed and the sofa's too small
>say ok, could be a worse situation
>Halfway through he randomly sticks his hand down my pants, his fat fingers disgustingly greasy
>He sticks his dick in my mouth, It's so small and disgusting but the more I recoil the more he sticks it in
>Decide if I can get his dick out my mouth, I can make a run for it
>Tell him I want his 'big dick' inside me
>As I go to make a run for it he grabs me and starts fucking me
>He's going for an hour and I'm just hearing his heavy breathing on his neck
>go to sleep but his giant arms are wrapped around be
>I haven't slept all night but when he wakes up he's hard again and just sticks it in
>eventually he finishes again and let's his grip go
>I leave as fast as I can before he changes his mind
>Go straight to the police station for a rape kit and the pharmacy for the morning after pill
tinder is the worst mistake of my life, I don't think I could ever use it again.
>>
>swipe right on every profile
>no matches

Well, that's what I expect to happen if I even had the self esteem to search for it in the app store.
>>
You realise she didn't want to have sex because she was likely taking anti-biotics for an STD? Probably chlamydia.
>>
>>38872482
You get shadowbanned if you swipe right on every profile.
>>
>>38872533
u also get shadowbanned if u ugly nigga hahaha. gtfo here this Chad town now
>>
>>38872482
It literally will give you no matches for that. It literally filters people with no standards or self esteem. Thank god.
>>
>>38871918
face it /r9k/, this is what people will always think of us.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.