[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do underage girls keep getting more attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 15 year old.png (789KB, 912x958px) Image search: [Google]
15 year old.png
789KB, 912x958px
Why do underage girls keep getting more attractive?
>>
globalists putting estrogen in everything so girls are hitting puberty quicker and men are becoming more feminine
>>
>>38871378
That girl is fat. i guess you're just so hopeless at finding a girl around your age that your hormones are pointing to underage girls to give you a chance to pass on your genes.
>>
Being exposed to sex earlier is making women mature earlier as well
>>
((They)) are putting shit in the food.
>>
>>38871378
Alot of animals (including humans) grow faster and to be bigger, if they're fed better. Some age fifteen percent faster one study said. Add fifteen percent of fifteen point five to itself and you get something that looks legal, and scientifically is possibly eighteen. Then there's the fact that we're exposed to sex in culture like never before. They're more experienced, the ones that lose the card early, than previous generations.

So yeah. 21 looks eighteen but so does fifteen.

Because they were fed too well they got tall and hit puberty more so soon.
>>
>>38871378
Other anons are right. Elite have been poisoning the food and water supply for generations. It's fucking up the hormones of first world populations, and is the cause of all kinds of increasingly common diseases like autism that used to be extremely rare.

This is why there's been a big media pushback against "vaccine deniers." Because so many people are becoming influenced by the scientific evidence that the vaccinations are dangerous for humans.
>>
>>38871403
She just looks T H I C C
>>
>>38871578
>>But goyim you cannot go to school unless you take vaccine!!
>Why not if it only puts your child at risk, or none of them if the virus died out?
>>OY VEY
>>CHILD ABUSER PUT THEM IN FOSTER CARE TO BE PROPERLY INDOCTRINATED

>gives children dumb down vaccine
>propaganda takes hold
>they're too stupid to resist propaganda and end up buying tuition, phone apps rather than open source software, etc mildly retarded now and believe wages cannot be raised and become slaves as the rich get richer etc

They know tl;dr.
>>
>>38871394
Yup this, I hate Being such a pretty boi.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.