[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adderal 30 mg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2250.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
Lately my adderall has been making me sick after taking it for a few days straight. At first it works like a charm then gradually after about a week it starts making me tired and feel generally lousy. I think it has to do with my metabolism or digestion. (Diarrhea often) .

What's wrong with me? It never used to do this I could take it daily as long as I wanted.
>>
you're probably not sleeping enough at night.
>>
>>38870803
I don't think that's it I always sleep about eight hour
>>
>>38870788
Had the same thing with venlafaxin...
Remember: such things do things with your body like alcohol... The first days of bingedrinking in your youth was nothing.. was fun, helped you... but after a few days its hell..

Next time you go to your psychiatrist, tell him that..
>>
>>38870788
I tried vyvanse and adderal xr currently on xr 30 mg too, I get cotton mouth hard to breathe and cant focus I cant focus without medication i cant live like this.
>>
>>38870788
good chance that you're not eating/drinking enough. amphetamines kill your appetite and dehydrate you if you're not careful.
>>
>>38870853
This. The first year or so Is fine but after that you're fucking yourself over imo
>>
Honestly psych meds are a fucking racket. There does not exist a single main stream psych med that does not have negative effects on your brain and body long term.
>>
>>38870788
Enjoy your shriveled up penis.
>>
>>38870788
Are you using it to focus for school/work or just get high?
>>
>>38870788
It's amphetamine. You're tired and lousy because you've been taking amphetamine for a few days in row, lol
Research what you take, it's a hard drug and you get neurotransmitter downregulation after prolonged use
>>
>>38870880
Op here I get these side effects as well after prolonged use
>>38871029 a bit of both but shouldn't matter
>>
I loved addy at first but after a while it just clouded my head up
>>
You're probably growing tolerant. I always feel shitty on the comedown. As long as you're eating, sleeping and staying hydrated properly I don't think there's a whole lot you can do other than taking a break.
>>
>>38870840
Not enough deep REM sleep
>>
>>38872669
How to oringallllllllly improve?
>>
File: 1501628359882.jpg (586KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1501628359882.jpg
586KB, 1462x1462px
>>38870788
>he uses adderall as prescribed
>>
>>38872988
What did xie mean by thisssss?
>>
>>38873180
you just save it for special occasions or sell it. if you are taking amphetamine pills every day then you are a certified retard.
>>
>>38873226
Drug addicts truly are the dumbest people. Once his parents kick him out of the house I'm sure he'll be out of insurance and luck
>>
>>38870788
holy fuck this happens to me too

take anti-diarrheals like immodium, shitting dehydrates you like crazy

does it also make you pee a lot? i drink water on it and it comes back out in like 15 minutes. i started drinking gatorade or powerade and it helps a bit i think

other than that idk about the fatigue, it's weird. i started drinking coffee + adderall but that only makes the diarrhea worse and i crash hard. i cut out the caffeine and i feel a bit better

i think its mainly about nutrition and hydration

also sleep is important but i get like 7-8 every night so idk why the fatigue is still there
>>
>>38870788
also have you been getting dark circles around your eyes like crazy?
>>
>>38874344
Are you stupid? It's not nutrition and hydration, you can't keep taking amphetamine every day, it's a hard drug and will wear your body down like that.
>>
>>38870788
I think there are effective non stimulant meds why wouldnt you use those
>>
>>38874714
Stimulants are more effective for most people

Non-stimulants like Strattera only show significant improvements in 40% of users vs 80% with stimulants like Ritalin/Adderall/ect
>>
>>38874443
it's a dank drug i just need to figure out the right nutrition and hydration
>>
>>38875169
Maybe taking some general bodybuilding supplements and vitamins would help

Here's what I'd recommend
>creatine
>whey protein
>multivitamin
>magnesium supplements
>coq10 or ubiquinol

The creatine would probably help the most since it help your cells retain more water
>>
>>38870788
When did you start using? Age
>>
>>38875492
that's a good idea with the creatine, never thought about that

what does the magnesium and coq10 do?
>>
>>38876288
Magnesium is a partial NMDA antagonist, which will slow tolerance from building, although not a massive amount.
Also stimulants like caffeine and amphetamine deplete your supply of magnesium faster so it's beneficial to supplement

Coq10 is something your body uses for mitochondrial energy. It pairs well with creatine
>>
>>38874400
I guess so
>>38875593
Started at 18 was smoking copious weed wanted to counteract. Big mistake I have no ambition anymore
>>
>>38876551
thanks man, ill definitely give it a try. also thank you for not being mean
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.