[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the cutest girl that has ever been attracted to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Whats the cutest girl that has ever been attracted to you?
>>
no cute girl (or any girl for that matter) has ever been attracted to me in my entire life
>>
>>38870362
I've had one girl that wasn't fat that was attracted to me, so her
>>
>>38870362
This really cute Latina in high school. She was all over me, but I had no experience and awkward as shit. She ended up asking me to homecoming and I turned her down.
>>
>>38870362
>Whats the cutest girl that has ever been attracted to you?
My current GF
She isn't even that cute
Just the only one to ever actually like me.

>>38870426
>I turned her down.
Made that mistake as well
Didn't know what to do, so quiting was an easy way out.
>>
This one Stacey, who always kept giving me "fuck me eyes" in highschool (I'd just be looking around the room, and I'd always find her looking at me that way). I am really good at fucking this type of stuff up
>>
File: guess ill just die.jpg (29KB, 607x619px) Image search: [Google]
guess ill just die.jpg
29KB, 607x619px
>be me, 4.5 years ago
>be 16, playing some TF2
>team up with a fellow Pyro Main on 2Fort
>we start talking
>turns out, it's a girl
>befriend eachother
>we play frequently together and get to know each other better as the months go by
>by the end of the year, i could say we're "best friends"
>she's just like me, very shut-in and introverted, with very few irl friends
>be hanging out online all the time up til last month
>ghosted, and i know because she's still online on her steam account ( checked through ALT account )
>no explanation
>unusual weapon i gave her as a friendly gift last christmas was sold and/or traded away

I didn't have a romantic attraction to her, but it still really fucking hurt to be randomly cut off like that.
>>
File: 8ae1edbe49cdbd9fcd35dc276337f4b2.jpg (261KB, 1000x1234px) Image search: [Google]
8ae1edbe49cdbd9fcd35dc276337f4b2.jpg
261KB, 1000x1234px
An extremely cute girl from a rich family. She had black hair and blue eyes.

I was too autistic so it ended in nothing.
>>
>>38870362
This brunette girl with an amazing ass. She was an OK student, but a pothead. She also had like 3 bfs by the time she was 17, and very liberal.

Flirted with me all the time, asked me out multiple times and I turnef her down every single one. Last day of high school I finally asked for her phone number, but never called her.

4 years later and only an ugly girl has showed interest since then
>>
This girl I met in an in group therapy a two months back. She had an amazing face, short brown hair, green eyes, cute dimples and a nice pair of tits and ass. I didn't know why she was exactly depressed but she did tell us that she got horribly bullied at her school after she ended up cutting while he friend was over and that she was moving away partially cause of the incident and partially because her dad's job.
We rode on the van together everyday, I joked around with her, made her laugh, made her feel welcomed, but I fucked up by forgetting to ask for her number on the way out. I eventually got her instagram but she hasn't texted me back yet.
>>
>>38870627
She probably got an asshole, manipulative, nigger bf who doesn't like her to be around other men, even if it is only in her video gaymes.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 692x687px
My ex, she was adorable and had grey eyes
>>
>>38870362
That would require any girl at all to be attracted to me. Or find me a tolerable human being for that matter
>>
File: f3Gr1Ac.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
f3Gr1Ac.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>>38870362
I worked at a liquor store a while back. One night two blond qt3.14s came in. I, as my usual helpful self, gave some tips as to what they could enjoy for the night. Found out one was learning to be a teacher and the other a lawyer I think. They head to the register to pay, but after a couple of minutes one comes back and says her friend wants my number. I started to shiver, broke out in a cold sweat, my ears were ringing. I felt as if I was on my way to the headsman's block. Stuttered out a no thanks and hid in the stock room for the rest of my shift. I've convinced myself that it was some form of prank. I can't bear to think of it as anything else.
>>
File: 1501447663099.png (963KB, 878x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501447663099.png
963KB, 878x1080px
A literal model.

10/10 Stacy.

Too bad I'm gay.
>>
My first gf... Was short(around 1.62m), blonde, cute gray/blue eyes, would sometimes talk to herself in a little kids voice, was shy actually while being somewhat confident in the right situations...

Miss her even today.. almost 4 yrs ago...

Blew it by smoking awful pot from a fucking turk and getting depersonalization disorder...
>>
>>38870362
A shy and slightly autistic alt qt. She was super awkward around me.
;-;
>>
A quite tall and conventionally attractive girl was extremely interested in me back in middle school. She'd always smile and try to talk to me every time we met in the hall, almost to an annoyance. I was going through my edgy phase back then and never responded though. At the end of the year, she asked me to the dance and even offered dancing lessons, but I turned her down.
>>
>>38870809
>waa she doesn't like me
>she must have a nigger bf
stay cucked white boi
>>
>>38870362
No, I've never had a qt interested in me, the only girl who was ever interested in me was a fat girl from my country but she lives far away, and I would've taken her obviously but I don't like long distance relationships and I'm too lazy to do anything about it, also she's a normie and I'm an awkward fuck, she even thought it was cute that I stuttered when I sent her a few audio messages
>>
>>38871239
>plays games and do stuff online together for 4 years
>suddenly gone
>know for a fact she's still gaymin
It's pretty obvious some nigger is at work here, and that she enjoyed playing games and chatting with him.
>>
>>38870362
She won the beauty pageant at my college. She had beautiful orange hair and porcelain skin
>>
I'm not sure if she actually liked me or not, but some of my friends said she liked me, but they were most likely fucking with me. But one time she jokingly asked me if I would marry her in high school and I was too awkward to say sure, So i was sarcastic and shit and I was like No. Even if she did like me at the time, I know for a fact that she stopped liking me because I turned into an autistic fuck that never had a single serious conversation and whenever I talked to somebody I was being all sarcastic and shit and I was trying to be edgy and making suicide jokes while wishing I wasn't such an autistic fuck that could actually socialize.
>>
>>38870362
No girl has ever been attracted to me until i put on the mask
>>
j, she was such a true petite beauty. loved me from deep in her heart.
why was i such an edgy faggot.. should have run to paris with her...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.