[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Get it off your chest.

Dear A,

I wish things could go back to the way they were.

You and I had something quite meaningful, at least to me.

All those years, now suddenly meaningless. I'm sure you moved on, maybe you met someone else. Given that you haven't tried to contact me I presume that you have forgotten me.

What happened to you? Something in you changed. I'd say for me, it changed in late 2015. You used to be this sweet, caring person, but towards the end of our friendship, you turned into a bitter, selfish, empty person. You seem to care about nobody but yourself.

You threw away something which could have turned into something really quite special, so I hope it was worth it for you.

I do miss you.

-J
>>
I'm getting fed up with you. You've got to admit to your feelings of wanting to use me as nothing more than a dicksheath or else there will be no closure for either one of us soon.
I will lose you "as a friend" but I can deal with it, I've been alone for longer than you.

I'd care about your feelings if you didn't manipulate as you did, we weren't friends, I saw right through your games but I deluded myself into thinking this time would be different, that you wouldn't be that kind of person.

You're all the same. Some are just better at hiding it, more emotionally intelligent than your dumb ass.
The only way to win at this mindfuckery you all enjoy is not participating in it. It's always the same. I confront you only to get the same answer variations... who's the real hivemind? Do you still hold those beliefs?
>b-but it was just a joke! you're on your period...crazy, crazy!!
>you've caught me, go fuck yourself you fat whore, I didn't like you anyway!
Am I "leading you on" for engaging in what you've assured me is just friendship? Why do you keep saying those things then?
>>
don't you dare doing i think you are going to do. don't fucking dare.
>>
File: 9aa9a673c49.jpg (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
9aa9a673c49.jpg
37KB, 960x540px
Dear L,

I know it was fucked up that I yelled out your little sister's name during sex, but it's not like I fucked her or anything. OK, there was that one time in the pool we got drunk and I watched her play with herself and cum, but I never touched her, ever. Anyway, she doesn't even want me so don't be so hung up on it. When she carved my name into her arm with a razor, it was just because she was mad at you.

Anyway, I understand this stuff freaked you out and that's why you dumped me. But I still want to get back together with you. By the way, your sis keeps coming over here drunk dressed in your clothes and telling me I should "pretend she was you." Maybe next time I will.
>>
>>38870392
this might be me? what do you mean?
>>
>>38870392
fucking you. i am thing do, can stop me not. dont try. even try don't not. is doing.
>>
M

I kill you, you bastard! You betrayed me! You're not good. You, you're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.

J
>>
File: vision.jpg (295KB, 1028x800px) Image search: [Google]
vision.jpg
295KB, 1028x800px
Dear P,

I'm sorry I ate your pineal gland. It was pretty cool though. I tripped for like three weeks and got to meet the intergalactic ambassidor from the horsehead nebula.
>>
D,

Call me "honey" again. Even though you don't see me that way, even if we can't be together, I love it.
I want you. I want to lean on your shoulder and hold you when no one else is around. I want to kiss you when you cry and comfort you like no one has done for me. I am a sick person; I am a cold and dishonest actor, but I am so honest with you. I give you my most honest self, and this is something that very few people get.

I would never hurt you, even though the diagnosis might come in, soon. You are the most important person in my life and to harm you to any extent, even a small one, would be like stabbing myself or cutting off my own leg.
I just want to be yours, completely. Maybe I already am.

R
>>
Dear x,
I'm worried about your health condition. Can you sleep? What about meals? I don't know why we have experienced this situation.
I drove myself and ghosted myself. You may not even remember my face anymore. Possibly you may have already forgotten even my existence.
But, for you, it may be rather happy. Because we are so far away I cannot be by your side.

It may be that the happiness awaiting us there is not at all the sort of happiness we would want.
I fear it.
But I wanted to talk with you. I wanted to talk to each other to laugh and share with each other their favorite music and pictures.

I'm sorry. I'm confused now. My thought is not unified.

anon
>>
B,

Respond to my last message now or I'll end you. You big fruitcake.

J
>>
Dear M,

I wish you wouldn't have left. I got better this time, I didn't bug you all the time. You promised you and I would be friends forever and you'd never leave, but you keep breaking promises. I wish we could be freinds again.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (60KB, 362x557px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
60KB, 362x557px
Dear Chelsea,

Just like you said they would, the children have been running around the mountains and fields tirelessly since the moment we arrived. Isaac is as daring and full of energy as ever, while Astrid is still a bit coddled. But neither one seems tired of playing at all. My father seems sad to say goodbye to his grandchildren after seeing them for the first time in so long, but we should be home by this evening. I had forgotten how nice and refreshing the mountain air is. You're always busy back home, so I really wish you could have been here to take in this air. The next time we visit let's ask one of our neighbors to tend to the sheep so we can all come up here as a family. Isaac, Astrid and I were always thinking about you. When we get home this evening, I'll start cooking some of your favorite stew right away.

With love, your dearest
>>
dear v

you caused me pain, and i deserved it, i took it in stride, so now it's time to stop causing the others pain.

-k
>>
File: IMG_0657.png (38KB, 459x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.png
38KB, 459x285px
Dear M,
I keep writing here to you, thinking that you may read these letters. I'm so sad but knowing that you're here to talk with me cheer me up. I think about you a little too much and I know I shouldn't. Sorry
-D
>>
>>38873214
I wonder if this is for me or not
>>
>>38873412
I don't know if you are him. tell me something about us that only he(you) can know
>>
>>38869468
Dear S, you used me. I fucking hate you. Nothing else to say. I'm not going to HC with you, I'm ditching you last second. CY@
>>
Dear Blake,

I love you forever, always have and always will. Everything is about to end for me very soon though. Please forgive me.

Sincerely, your pal.

PS: If you replace me I'm going to haunt and spook the shit out of you.
>>
>>38872191
when did I promise that
>>
Dear Citizens of the Present,

I am one hundred thousand million billion years in the future. It's way cooler here in this time. There isn't really a "here" though. It's more of an always and everywhere. That's how I can contact you.
For the sake of your comprehension, I exist before you, concurrently, and after you, as well as not with you and with you.
That's what evolution has made of me. Or of everything as the case be.
Anyway, you won't really be dead when you die, as you conceive it. You'll be the same as me. You will be me as a matter of fact.
Ah, hello, parts of myself. A bit of advice, not that it matters, (but it's like a rash over here and it's kind of annoying so): stop it.
Toodles! Not that I can really leave or anything, even though I already have.

- Universe Admiral
>>
Dear M

I want you to know I still think of you sometimes. I want you to know that even though its over, and I dont want you back, that you're not dead to me. It doesnt have to be an all or nothing. Can't we still be friends?

-A
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.