/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, how do you handle with rejections?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1501562183010.jpg (63KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
1501562183010.jpg
63KB, 577x577px
> Met this girl, thought she would finally bring me happiness
> Texted her everyday for 2 weeks
> Finally asked her out for dinner
> Said yes (probably out of pity)
> She kept mentioning "its not a date" on numerous occasions before the day
> Went to dinner with her, wasn't bad, had a great time and talked a lot and made her laugh a bunch
> Came home, she texted me that she had a good time
> next day she stops replying to my texts
> she comes online a lot but never look at my messages or reply to them
> when she does reply, she told me her friends made fun of her for going on a "date" with a fat Pathetic fuck like me
> Now it takes her a few hours up to a full day to reply to my texts

Fucking christ this shit happens everytime i have my hopes up that something good might finally happen to me. I cant handle it anymore anons. How do you handle with rejections?
>>
>still texting her after she pulls that fat pathetic fuck shit

She wants to make it seem like you're the problem. It's your fault she's being made fun of. Don't fall for it. The least she could do is shoot straight and tell you that she isn't interested, but most roasties don't have the courage to, so she'll make you feel like shit untill you stop talking to her.

>How do you guys deal with rejection
I don't. Why do you think I'm on /r9k/?
>>
>>38869135
Thanks, man. I really appreciate that. Im just pathetic sometimes
>>
>>38869037
Start to build some self respect. Block and delete her number, start lifting to improve yourself. You won't win with women until you feel happy with yourself, whether that be body image or something else.
>>
>>38869277
We all are, desu. Even the chads can be pathetic. Only difference is that chads are attractive enough for people to look past it
>>
>>38869037
>dude just get over it haha
It's shitty chad advice but ultimately it's the truth. She doesn't like you, oh well. Move on, give a different girl a shot. It's shitty but the way CURRENT YEAR romance works, the less emotionally invested you can be in the opening stages of dating and whatnot the better things will go for you. Don't dwell on the same girl for months, because when she rejects you it will be such a harder blow compared to a girl that you hardly expected good things from to begin with.
>>
>>38869324
>>38869603
It's hard sometimes being adequate when everyone seems perfect. I'll try to take your advice anons. Thanks a lot
>>
>>38869662
yeah, I understand where you're coming from. But like for me who doesn't really get that much of a chance in the first place its hard to just get over something so minor. I suppose you're right that I'm being too invested. Thanks dude
>>
She's weak willed and really doesn't deserve you Anon. If she's willing to push aside someone who makes her happy (and it sounds like you do) for "friends" who bully her, then she's not ready for a relationship with anybody, much less someone worthwhile like you.
>>
File: 1446418320588.png (140KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446418320588.png
140KB, 543x400px
>I really like you anon, it's just that I chad and I are so good together
Why does it hurt so much, why cant I ever just be good enough for someone
>>
>how do you handle with rejections
I don't
>>
>>38869753
The thing is right now I dont want sex or anything, I just genuinely want to make her happy in the hope that it would make me happy in return. But it seems like she wouldn't even give me the chance anymore. I really appreciate your encouraging words, anon.
>>
I've never been rejected. Feels good.

Never had the balls to approach a girl, never been approached by one. Feels bad.
>>
>>38869773
It just seems that we robots are never good enough for other people out there. I suppose the only thing we can do is be the best version of ourselves and hope someone would appreciate it someday.
>>
>>38869874
Sometimes I wonder if that would be better than where I am. Having high hopes so many times just to have it crushed to shit. You do you, anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>38869879
It just makes me feel like shit. She basically just used me for emotional intimacy and then decided she was bored. At least I got to lose my vcard I guess.
>inb4 get out normie
I lost it at 23 and didnt even cum
>>
>>38870171
I really hope you find happiness anon. You seemed like a sincere guy and I hope you the best
>>
>How do you handle rejections?

Get rejected more. No, really. I remember when I first started approaching girls I felt really shitty about myself if I got turned down. I started having success when I got to the point where it wasn't a big deal anymore and I could just go to the next one
>>
Reject females as a gender. It's made my life much better.
>>
>>38870979
thanks anon, ill start going after dudes now
>>
>>38870933
it'll take me time for me to get really used to this. thanks, man
>>
>>38869037
you are a pathetic faggot.If you truly want to try out dating at least try to get skinny first.Also stop being treated like a dog on a leash and instead grow a spine.
>>
>>38869037
Women sometimes get high because they reject men. Try and understand that. Then they try to "make up", with you afterwards. It makes them feel in control.

Just don't ever go back to one when she does this to you. I've just did this to one bitch and it left her feeling really fucked up, badly. She was a bitch though, so she had it coming, and she is now on heavy meds and seeing a Doctor because of what she tried to do to me.
>>
>>38869037
A: Lower your expectations.
B: Build self esteem and self improve.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.