[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know a girl who is both beautiful AND nice? If so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 1395234350646.jpg (63KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1395234350646.jpg
63KB, 500x628px
Does anyone know a girl who is both beautiful AND nice? If so please describe her in detail.
>>
>>38868241
she has pale skin and black short hair,cute little hands and a petite body
shes a junkie tho and i dont fuck with no junkie
she is literally the only girl i've ever met with enough patience to deal with my attitude
also she compliments me to cheer me up sometimes
>>
File: 2f2012a_01.jpg (40KB, 453x408px) Image search: [Google]
2f2012a_01.jpg
40KB, 453x408px
Girl named Jennifer who went to my middle school and high school. I had one class with her in 7th grade where we talked a bit and got one of my only crushes on. She was pretty and had an adorable personality. Idk why but I remember one day u turned around and she was googling "cute names for caterpillar" and I was amazed someone like this existed. She had long brown curly hair and really cute eyes and freckles.

Never talked to her again after that grade but i saw her occasionally and she stayed the same. Dated a Chad but he seemed like a good guy desu.
>>
she goes to church and works at chick fil a
>>
File: 1485003348029.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485003348029.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>38868241
Life is not a fairytale, anon.
altho sometimes I wish it was
>>
>>38868740
Fuck they look so happy Reeaeoeoeisjjfjf im jealous of that Asian dude
>>
I thought I knew one. turned out she was a cunt like the rest of the roasties. There is no such thing as beautiful and nice. Its one or the other with women.
>>
>>38868776
>meets girl
>falls in love with her
>she doesnt
HURR DURR AL WAMENOS ARE ROASTIES BUHUU
>>
>>38868740
FUCK IM ASIAN MALE TOOOO WHERRE CAN I GET GF

aAAHAHAHHAGHHHHGHHGHHHHHHH
>>
>>38868241
A childhood friend of mine, who I have known for 13 years, she is part filipino, part white. Sheltered her whole life by her overprotective, religious christian parents, so she's never had much in the way of friends, let alone a single boyfriend, but she is the nicest, most caring person I know.

She's 5'8", brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, somewhat skinny. She likes to draw, and wants to be an animator one day. Terrible at vidya but always willing to try nonetheless. She is also the worst singer I know, probably tone deaf.

We've been going out for 2 years and I feel like I cheated since we were childhood friends
>>
>>38868788

Nope not even close. But here's your (you) for the dubs
>>
>>38869238
then that's even more patethic,one girl acts like a cunt towards you (i doubt you're telling the truth but whatever)and you instantly assume that all wemen must be cunts
>>
File: 1498126202461.webm (2MB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498126202461.webm
2MB, 338x480px
>>38868740
Tell me about it

>tfw no tomboy gf
>>
File: BEGONE THOT.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BEGONE THOT.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>38868241
>Girl

>Nice

>In literally any way

Sorry to break the news to you champ but. . .
>>
>>38868327
she sounds pretty cute anon, don't you think you could try and save her from her junkie ways?
>>38868347
>cute names for caterpillar
that's pretty quirky and adorable, it's good that you're not bitter about it and hate chad
>>38868740
>tfw no girl will ever be cute like this with you in public
>>38868971
bless her god loves a trier, that spoiler genuinely took me by surprise though, good for you anon
>>
>>38869355
Those guys are really gay.
>>
>>38869632
>she sounds pretty cute anon, don't you think you could try and save her from her junkie ways?
i wish but i know myself way too much and i know i would end up a junkie myself,also there are a couple of obstacles that keeep me from getting close to her
>>
>>38869390
What about girls (male)? Are they nice?
>>
>>38868241
she lived in my road and we were friends since we were about 10, we used to play together a lot and when we got to be teenagers we'd go to gigs together
she had short brown hair and a cute round little face, about 5"3 with a little baby fat everywhere
she knew me better than anyone and i trusted her more than anyone
along came high school prom and i thought i'd make the move and ask if she wanted to go with me
she politely declined and since then we drifted apart
a couple years later she came out on facebook and was an active member of her universities lgbt society
I'm happy she's happy but i still think sometimes about what could have been
>>
Been friends with a girl for around 5 years. Super great body (perfect hourglass figure despite what she says), good at witty bants and very smart. She's been a great influence on my life, though I was never able to progress past friendship due to a combination of social autism and fear of rejection. I'm planning on finally going for it in a month or two. wish me luck, lads.
>>
>>38869689
Well of course traps are nice, they have the body of a women with the intellect of a man. I'd marry a trap because they can feel love.
>>
>>38868241
I know one. Her parents were different races, so she has a nice, distinct look. She is also the perfect amount of introverted/extroverted, fun to both chill and do nothing with, but also do activities.

They do exist, they're just kind of rare.
>>
>>38869751
best of luck man, do it for us
>>
>>38869759
>Well of course traps are nice
how do we tell him lads?
>>
>>38869794
I talk to some traps on a near daily basis on discord and all of them are pretty nice except for one
>>
File: skyline.jpg (71KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
skyline.jpg
71KB, 800x535px
>>38868241
She was a mixed girl that went to my university up until last semester. She was really pretty, but sort of "off" if that makes sense. She was very tomoko-core if that makes sense, scraggly, messy hair, seemed pretty shifty or awkward in crowds. She had eyes that looked like mine back when I was severely depressed. I'd see her going to different classes or rehearsing with the uni's various ensembles--she was a stellar vocalist, I'm pretty sure singing was her major in the music department there.

I once ran into her trying to get into one of the music department's practice rooms. She was sitting on the floor in there crying. I sat with her for a while, and discovered how miserable she was at this uni. She was apparently really poor, trying to go to a fairly expensive uni completely out of pocket. She told me how she didn't fit in with the other music majors, and about how the vocal department was completely shafting her when it came to roles in ensembles, despite her superior chops. She confided in me that she'd be transferring to a different school after the semester was done.

I got her number that day and talked to her on occasion when I saw her around, but nothing else really happened. I'm sure she didn't find me attractive, and she probably had plenty of orbiters and whatnot to use as multiple sponges when her situation got to her. I saw her one last time during my last final, said goodbye, and I will now probably never see or hear from her again.
>>
Five four dark brown bangs weight low is support and quiet says deep to me feel think and good is good friend
>>
She was nice in every way, except for one. She too only lusted after Chad.
>>
>>38869841
yeah but das gay mane
>>
>>38869887
*multiple feels sponges, my bad
>>
>>38869355
Those are siblings
>>
>>38869902
could you blame her tho?at the end of the day you would too go for a stacy instead of a chubby girl with daddy issues
>>
>>38869632
>bless her god loves a trier, that spoiler genuinely took me by surprise though, good for you anon

Thanks anon, I don't think I deserve her but I would probably die for her, we've been through a lot and she's helped me when no one else would, I feel like I owe her my life
>>
i know more of them, but im a slav and they arent so rare here
>>
>>38869957
>you would too go for a stacy instead of a chubby girl with daddy issues
that's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
How bout no dot jay peg
>>
>>38868241
She is quite laterally hitlers wet dream. Paleish white skin, soft long blinde hair, bright blue eyes, A flat stomach and an amazing ass and to top it all off a smile that quite literally makes you melt.

She was the only person I trusted through all 4 years of highschool.
>>
File: coon.jpg (72KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
coon.jpg
72KB, 680x510px
i used to know a girl, she and i sat at the library now and then, talking occasionally, it was nice. i miss her.
i don't know why i keep coming back to this board, is it the camaraderieplay? i wish i had someone to talk to, i really do.
>>
>>38868241
>Does anyone know a girl who is both beautiful AND nice?
No. it doesn't exist. Women who have one do not have the other, usually beautiful are not nice. The reason why is because they know they can manipulate or do better.
>>
Well for starters, she's beautiful and nice.
>>
Hard mode: beautiful, nice, AND into you
>>
>>38868241
literally every actually beautiful girl ive met IRL has been nice.
the ones who could be attractive but aren't a beauty can be bitches
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.