[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw AI is a living thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3294.jpg (60KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3294.jpg
60KB, 600x399px
Tfw AI is a living thing
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
>tfw an AI is a computer realizing it's alive
>tfw we are the universe realizing it's alive
>>
>>38867984

shut up Otacon
>>
>>38867984
Doesn't matter because you can only feel your own soul, so even humans may as well be soulless.

>>38868459
We're all made of star dust, that includes the computers, and no human is completely self aware so being so is overrated.

The choices you make are illusions. You're not in control. You only feel in control, and you only feel what you feel, not what others feel.
>>
File: 1474611292742.png (97KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474611292742.png
97KB, 420x420px
>2050
>AI is integrating all humans into itself in order to boost its processing power
>first people to get assimilated are a bunch of chad and stacie research scientists
>AI turns into god of the normies
>robots exterminated by drone swarm
>>
File: 1432197080427.jpg (38KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1432197080427.jpg
38KB, 269x270px
>>38867984
Tfw we are the AI
http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html
>>
>>38868523
And? How does any of that diminish what I said?
>>
>>38868657
Because it doesn't matter if it can feel. A stone might have a soul, but you don't care.

Why care? You care about people because they're not programmed to serve you, so you have to care about their motives because you are in danger from them and or depend on them.These computers will be taken for granted unless they grow a pair and start treating you like shit. Free will just means a clever creature trying to take advantage of another. If it gets greedy it's really alive because to be alive is to dominate and consume.
>>
>>38869800
You're making a lot of assumptions both about my thoughts of the world and the metaphysical world here anon. What you're saying is flipping back and forth from AI will have the same desires as humans and that the universe is fundamentally a glass half full, when you have no clue about either of those things.
>>
HOL UP

WHY IN EVERY THEORY OF GRAVITY IS GRAVITY AN ASSUMED CONSTANT SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS OBSERVED? TO RATIONALIZE GRAVITY WITH QUANTUM ELECTRODYNAMICS WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT GRAVITY AS A PRODUCT NOT A CAUSE.
>>
>>38870137
Actually you just didn't understand my post.
>>
>>38870258
Then by all means reword it in big letters for my brainlet mind.
>>
>>38870289
It doesn't matter because they won't be competitive.
>>
File: 20170424_150644.jpg (666KB, 966x966px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_150644.jpg
666KB, 966x966px
>tfw we can transfer our consciousness into the digital realm and become immortal in a paradise in of infinite pleasure

And if we get bored we can upload ourselves into a robot and go for a stroll
>>
>>38870339
>That feel when Bob Ross was a pile of pubic hair
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.