[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where have all the decent men gone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dating-in-america-2.png (6KB, 560x181px) Image search: [Google]
dating-in-america-2.png
6KB, 560x181px
>all fit tall men are losers without a future
>all gainfully employed mature men are short or ugly

WTF is this bullshit? Is it too much to ask that a guy be both tall and smart and healthy?
>>
For you, it is.
>>
>>38867947

Why? I see fat women with their tall white call job husbands all the time.

Heck if I have to I'll even consider chubby tall guys but even those men seem to have plenty of options.

Like, I'm not fat. I'm fit and not stupid. Have a degree. Straight teeth. White.
>>
>>38867985
What age would you be at then?
>>
>>38867918
Post pics to prove you are a woman or GTFO, im not bitting this bait
>>
>>38868046
>didn't sage so now other anons will bite instead
you're the problem fag
>>
>>38867918
>both implies two
>proceeds to list three things
Also, statistically tall men are more successful, it's just that women don't marry down, and they graduate college more often than the men do now.
>>
>>38867918
It's only going to get worse for you as AI waifus become a thing, roast.
>>
>>38867985
They didn't date them when they were successful, they court them and help them become what they currently are when they were still in college and probably fat, Men like that don't care about degrees or how intelligent you are, on top never looking for relationships. They know they can get away without being in a relationship and still fuck 18-21 girls for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>38868318
Statistically tall men are more virgins.
>>
File: 1472061479314.gif (980KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1472061479314.gif
980KB, 500x340px
>>38868718
>tall men are more likely to be virgins
>>
>>38867918
>America
>average person educated well and healthy

Got some bad news for you. Try to move to an urban area, but I don't know shit about the USA because I've never been there.

Come to Europe?
>>
>>38867918
Nothing is enough for this disgusting roasties
>>
No good women, no good men

easy enough
I don't have to conform to gender roles if you don't have to.
>>
>>38867985
No one cares about your degree you dumb roastie.

You're probably 30+ and wrinkly with a mile of dick behind you.
>>
>>38867985
>if I have to I'll even consider chubby tall guys
>tfw fit, gainfully employed, but 5'6"
This manlet meme needs to stop. I have feelings too anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.