[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I prefer to be alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1475087859416.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1475087859416.png
35KB, 645x552px
Why do I prefer to be alone?
>>
>>38866990
Because you're not alone.
>>
You don't, you just try to trick yourself into thinking it's better this way.
>>
>>38866990
Would you rather be some lobotomized norman?
>>
>>38866990
you have an anti social personality
>>
>>38867002
This. Pretty much no one wants to be alone, but most people suck ass so it seems like you do.

Unless you like (most) people it is best to live alone though, make no mistake.
>>
File: 1497816724945.jpg (81KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1497816724945.jpg
81KB, 500x354px
>>38866990
Because we are evolved beings anon.
Our purpose isnt clear, but if it were maybe we would have achieved great things.
The most i can tell you and any other robots, is to not dwell on it.
We will all die one day, wether that comforts you or not doesnt matter, in fact nothing matters.
So just dont care anon, let it go and let it life happen.
Existance will pass over us like a dark cloud and then it will be gone again.
Dont worry about things out of your control, they dont matter.

None of it matters
>>
Because you can get all your social stimulation online and you've been doing it for so long that you've completely forgotten the benefits of in-person human interaction
>>
>>38866990
We don't want to be alone. We want others to not have us around them.
>>
>>38866990
You prefer it now, then you get bored and your preferences change, and so the wheel keeps spinning....
>>
File: IMG_4160.gif (316KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4160.gif
316KB, 241x200px
>>38867087
Shut up, nihilistic faggot. Life doesn't matter for unaccomplished faggots like you because the only way you can cope with your insignificance is by assigning everything around you with insignificance. We don't know all of the strange mechanics of the universe, and who fucking cares? We are blessed with the opportunity to wrest control of this galaxy-sized sandbox, and you dare toss such a beautiful thought aside because you're under the influence of existential dread?
>>
>>38867404
Even if i could control my own life, again, life is short and painful.
Suffering is relative to the individual i guess, i really dgaf what you think.
>>
>>38867559
>even if I could control my life
Discarded. You can control your life, you're just too incompetent or lazy to take action.
>>
>>38866990
>Why do I prefer to be alone?
Because you're afraid of people.
>>
>>38866990
Well, I don't know you, but for me it's often more relaxing than dealing with the unpredictable stimuli of a social scenario. I have more control over a solitary situation, which makes it feel more comfy. But it's ultimately more empty. That's why I try to force myself to go to public gatherings like festivals or whatever. It's good for personal growth to get out of your comfort zone. It hurts a little here and there, but it makes you grow as a person.

It turns out that with time, the things that stung in the past won't bother you that much at all in the future.
>>
>>38867802
Then i must be too incompetent anon
>>
Because you don't like the people you usually hang up with. Either that or you have some issue like social anxiety or similar.
>>
Because you're scared of hurting people or being hurt.
>>
>>38867054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGN8bP5uJvM
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.