[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS APP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Logo-Tinder.svg.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Tinder.svg.png
32KB, 1200x451px
God damn it
>be me, not uggo guy, just average 6/10
>normie coworkers tell me about pic related
>"you should try it Anon, I met my gf on there"
>think "fuck it" and install and make a profile
>2 weeks of use
>zero replies, matches, likes for me, anything
>90% of grills are turbo-roasties anyway
What's your experience with this app anons? How to I solve my problem of >tfw no gf with or without the use of this horrible app?
>>
LARP as chad on tinder
>>
>>38866079
it took me some more time and tries than I expected at first, but it works.
give it time and learn from your mistakes, use it like a game where you slowly level up your social skills
>>
>>38866114
>t. Normalfag
>hurr durr just b urself mayn
>>
Don't give up so fast. I didn't get any matches in the first times I installed the app, and ended up uninstalling it after a couple of days. The thing is, the photos you put there make a huge difference. With better photos, I managed to consistently get a couple of matches every day. That's not a lot, but it sums up to dozens of people a month. And if one of those people ends up working for you, you are set.

As a rule of thumb, try posting photos of yourself in social settings. But you are a loner and of course don't have such photos. You might want to try improvising on this one (for instance try finding a girl on craigslist to take a picture with you at a park for money, be creative and stay alert to opportunities). You also don't want to post selfies taken with the camera too close to your face, since that distorts your features. The angle that works best for your face is something you'll have to learn, if you can find non family members to help you select the photos, that will speed things up a lot.

In the short run, you can try getting a better hair cut and try taking better pictures. In the long run, you can try 1- lifting and 2- attending social events in areas of your interest (anime convention, tech convention, martial arts classes, something) in order to make acquaintances and have people to appear in photos with you.

Also be simple in your bio, one or two lines is enough. Don't be that guy who writes a paragraph, that will make you look insecure.

As you can see, it's a ruthless little game to play. I suggest you don't take it too seriously, but also don't give up.
>>
>>38866079
You need to be over average baka.
>>
File: 1457544200150.png (492KB, 1000x488px) Image search: [Google]
1457544200150.png
492KB, 1000x488px
>4chan makes me think I'm gay
>Download Grindr since Tinder isn't working
>Menly men everywhere
>Try to work all the filters for specific body types
>It's still terrible
>Nearly throw up
>Uninstall
I've happily accepted that I will always be a lonely virgin anyway desu.
>>
>>38866079
Do you live in a village? Sadly Tinder doesn't really work in places with under 40k people at once, then you need to buy Tinder Plus and Boosts. If you live in a big city however you don't need that stuff because you show up on the Radar.
For example (yeahyeah, I know "hurr durr Chad!"): I live in a village, without Tinder Plus: 1 Match every month several hundreds of kilometers away. With Tinder Plus 5 Matches a week, but also several hundreds of kilometers away.
I used Tinder in a big city with over 100k people in it (namely Frankfurt, Germany): 5 Matches a day without Tinder Plus.

Oh, btw., still a virgin with 24. Most women don't answer after I asked for a date, I don't know how am I supposed to get them to a date.
>>
>>38866146
sorry, you're right.
just uninstall it and stay in your room crying
>>
>>38866466
>Most women don't answer after I asked for a date
You should get their number and talk to them for a few days before asking them on a date
>>
>>38866549
I did that too, but they always ignore me after that. It seems that they don't really use Tinder for Dates, it seems that they use Tinder for a personality boost they get if a hot guy orbites them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.