[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Guys We Fucked"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

>Welcome to GUYS WE FUCKED: THE ANTI SLUT-SHAMING PODCAST. They spread their legs, now they're spreading the word that women should be able to have sex with WHOEVER they want WHENEVER they want and not be ashamed or called sluts or whores.

>Welcome to a new revolution

>Each week, Corinne Fisher & Krystyna Hutchinson (together known as the comedy duo Sorry About Last Night) interview a gentleman they slept with. Some they made love to, some they had sex with a few times and some they fucked in a hotel bathroom...er, what? Corinne & Krystyna want to make the world a more sex-positive place...one candid story of intercourse at a time.

Wow. Really made me think.
>>
"Shitposts I made"

Can I be famous too?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Would you have sex with one of these empowered womyn, /r9k/?

Would you go on their podcast afterwards to discuss your experience and what you learned from it?
>>
Just wait till the end of it all, nothing you say can sway their brainwashing.
>>
File: realassdudes.jpg (71KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
realassdudes.jpg
71KB, 854x480px
Reminder that /ourguys/ LOS blew them the fuck out
>>
File: unnamed-2-1280x960.jpg (94KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-2-1280x960.jpg
94KB, 1280x960px
Just don't have a small dick, or they'll just laugh about you instead.
>>
>>38864925
>Muh vagina

fascinating women I'm sure.
>>
Reminds me of a co-worker and her friend I decided no longer associate with because they were sluts.
>>
>>38864939
before

>>38864958
after
makeup was a mistake
>>
File: 1383865024518.png (126KB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1383865024518.png
126KB, 320x384px
>you will live to see the implosion and self destruction of millions of these whores when they hit middle age and menopause
My body is ready
>>
File: 140217-goldstein-podcast.jpg (1MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
140217-goldstein-podcast.jpg
1MB, 2560x1707px
>"There are many times in life to be shy, but my vagina is not shy," Fisher says in the episode. "So this guy, his idea of dirty talk was to ask when was the last time I had sex with someone and I said yesterday, because it was after midnight and-it had actually been that morning-and he was not taking that well. So mid-sex, he stopped having sex with me because I have too much sex. "

Hmmm. Very interesting.
>>
>>38865023
That is disgusting

These women got no self respect
>>
>>38865044
How dare you, anon, they are strong, independent, liberated women enjoying a healthy sexual life! Who are you to pass judgment?
>>
>>38864925
the thing ill always find funny about shit like this is how they always end up 30+ with no stable relationship because they're mentally fucked and no human male wants them when its time to bunker down
>>
>>38865023
Kek that guy is a dumbass though.

>Have sex with obvious slut
>Upset that she's a slut

Like c'mon man I could have told you from a glance that these women are semen demons.
>>
ngl this podcast is actually pretty great but i probably wouldn't go anywhere near these women
>>
>>38864969
honestly before looks better
>>
>>38864958
they just look like the standard 31 year old drunken hipster roastie slut living in any random american city. why is their opinion more valid then anone else on youtube ? like a younger, hotter roastie slut for instance
>>
wow guys... are you so fucking retardet ? really ?
its NOT YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS wich who those woman decide to have sex with. only because you are so lowlife pieces of shit, you dont have to pass judgment on others. its just sex. its totally theire body and decision. and give me one valid reason whats the problem with this. they can fuck whoever they want and whenever they want, and dont owe you justification. sometime i losse faith in humanity.
>>
>>38865877
>its NOT YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS
normally I would agree because I wouldn't fuck them. however if they are putting it out in public and bringing it up for discussion like on a public youtube channel it's actually fair game.
>>
>>38864925
I wonder what they'd think of the non-bitter genuinely kind-hearted robots that are just unlucky.
>>
>>38865877
This bait is lazy.
>>
>>38865023
this is vile man

there's sex positivity and then there's this. They will never love someone at this point
>>
>>38865021
Idk what that is, but that's an envious level of power right there. Resurrected enemy dead is an excellent choice for a lot of moves
>>
>>38865904
>awww maybe if you'd be more like chad I'd fuck you?
>>
"normally I would agree because I wouldn't fuck them. however if they are putting it out in public and bringing it up for discussion like on a public youtube channel it's actually fair game."
wtf ? it still does not harm or affect you in any way. i dont see any problem with this whatsoever.
>>
>>38865927
That's a laughable concept. I could never be like Chad just by virtue of how conscious I am of other people feelings.

That shit is hyper-unattractive in my experience there's no reason these two chicks would be attracted to me being kind, I'm not extremely handsome
>>
If they're so confident in being sluts why would judgement affect them? There's no such thing as a judgement-free world, it's up to you to give the judgement power by being butthurt about it.
>>
>>38865982
You're right but it's still a bad argument since they want to help other less "confident" woman to slut it up by reducing the stigma around it.
>>
>>38865954
Chad can be conscious of other people's feelings too.

What makes Chad is his genetics, his physique and general sociability, not if he's a dick or not. So just imagine, if you did luck out on the genetic lottery, you would be Chad. Your personality doesn't matter.
>>
I don't really care how many men these women have slept with
It actually hurts them more than me because in 10 years when they are looking to settle down with a Chad, all he has to do is search up there name and this will be the first thing that pops up
Then *poof* Chad is gone
>>
>>38864939
wtf, the girl on the left goes from a 7 to a 4 without makeup.

having good eye makeup really does improve your face considerably
>>
Who declared them a comedy duo? Just because you take a few UCB classes doesn't make you a comedian.
>>
File: 1501223732134.jpg (43KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1501223732134.jpg
43KB, 600x606px
>>38864958
>Just don't have a small dick, or they'll just laugh about you instead

I just want this world to fucking burn
>>
>>38864925
I wonder what would happen if some Chad hosted a show like this? Do you think any of their shitty ex-Stacy's would be willing to show their whore mugs on youtube?

Probably not. Probably there is a difference in consequences between having sex as a man and having sex as a woman. Probably femininsts should spend a minimum of ten seconds thinking before they declare something to be empowering. Christ.
>>
>>38864925
I wonder how many STDs do they have?
>>
>>38867399
Hopefully enough to kill them.
>>
>>38864958
>small dick
What's the actual cutoff of small dick?
>inb4 6 inches is small
>>
>>38864939
The left looks like one of those vampire kids from The Strain
>>
>>38865950
Did you flunk out of high school?
Yes it does potentially harm and affect people. First there are the potential physical risks, how they go about picking up guys for sex first off it's probably going to be some sort of drug addict or creep looking for hook ups that's physically more dangerous than some other joe schmoe. Then there are diseases, harmful can be spread around affecting a lot of people. Obviously these people are creating a culture where it's acceptable to not get tested for STD's, it takes time between tests for symptoms to develop, they're not checking these other peoples tests out before hand. They're making it much more difficult for people that want to be responsible and have safe sex.
That's really harmful.
There are social consequences. There are a lot of different ways to look at that too. First is your immediate social circles, when you pick one thing over another it's automatically favoring something, if you sort of like a good guy but want to go fuck some soso kind of guy, the good guy is automatically loser rubbish while the soso guy is good by default. People that sleep together casually don't maintain social bonds so not only are they potentially dividing people. It really destroys social cohesion, notice how they're fucking different guys for the most part. They're not all friends. They're not friends with other people they fucks friends. The fact that people sit around telling them people disapprove of it socially and they just go "nuh uh! there is nothing wrong with it!" just shows how selfish they are and inconsiderate of other peoples feelings.
Another social aspect of it is, youtube is a public forum. Imagine if some creepy guy walks up to you and starts talking about his masturbation habits, how often he does it, how he does it in different ways. It wouldn't be any less weird if he said it was group masturbation with other people. They're fucking creeps to be so open and pretending to be ignorant and claiming it's okay
>>
File: 1493429864856.jpg (76KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
1493429864856.jpg
76KB, 1608x905px
>>38864925
This is exactly why the west needs Islam. Filthy outspoken whores should be rightfully stoned not celebrated and encouraged. Women liberation was a mistake Islam is the solution.
>>
>>38864925
>we should be allowed to be sluts but not be called sluts even though we're being sluts
Why don't they just accept the shame and then carry on doing it anyway? Why do they need to be applauded?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.