[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's true robots. Life really is worth living if you get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 1501923176808.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1501923176808.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
It's true robots. Life really is worth living if you get regular pussy. It doesn't matter if you're poor or rich, you have pussy and that keeps you going.
>>
>>38864697
Not true, I was in a relationship having consistent sex for ages and after a while it got really boring and I wanted more from life
>>
>>38864714
You're probably a degenerate faggot then.
>>
It's a pretty famous quote by a miltary guy, something along the lines of "Give a man a fresh, willing pussy, and he'll give you the world."
>>
>>38864697
True. Biological imperative gonna imperative.
>>
>>38864714
This guy speaks truth. I dumped my gf because pussy is just pussy.
>>
>>38864735
>>38864714
Men are wired to be polygamous you bakas.
>>
>>38864750
Concrete scientific evidence pls?
>>
>>38864750
LMFAO LOL KYS FGT M8.
>>
>>38864750
Humans operate on two levels, animal and man & woman. The animal side of human males is wired to sleep around, like with some other mammal species. The man side of human males though, knows better and what is best for his children.

Also that, and because what man could handle more than one wife and not want to kill himself from all the bullshit.
>>
>>38864811
Such virtue signalling. Wow.
>>
>>38864833
You you bother to look up the things you say?
>>
>>38864811
Such science, I'm impressed
>>
>>38864811
Funny how in murika, you're not allowed more than one wife due to feminist movement that happened here.
>>
>>38864724
No, you are, you sex obsessed loser
>>
>>38864714
This. Pussy was nice, but in the end my hand gave me the same results, less wet friction, but i still came the same.
>>
>>38864697
>no finger in her asshole

plep
>>
>>38864979
I'm a sex starved loser. I need sex in my life. Masturbation isn't proper sex.
>>
>>38864697
Only if the pussy comes and goes as it suits you. I'm happier than I've ever been since my only relationship ended. Spending all my time and money on myself is much more fun than constantly working for and taking care of a girl in exchange for sex. I really miss eating pussy and sucking tits but I'll never give up my freedom for it again. If only this wisdom had come to me in my early twenties it could have saved me years of crippling depression
>>
It's actually been a lot better when i did not have it in my life. My hand does the job without all the baggage that comes with women.
>>
>>38865135
Spoken like a true virgin. Get help
>>
>>38864833
You just dont get it boy
>>
>>38865180
Would you care to elaborate on that? I know I have a skewed perspective but is it so bad that someone on r9k can recognize I need professional help?
>>
>>38864697
The girl has to be tolerable though or else all the benefits of pussy are ruined.
>>
>>38865210
>odds are someone younger than me called me boy
>>
>>38865180
>virgin insult
True sign of someone who got BTFO.
>>
>>38865287
If it you felt like you had to work for and take care of a girl to "exchange" for sex then that doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. Sounds kinda creepy
>>
>>38864697
Pretty much.
Yep, it's true
>>
>>38865431
Yea, the whole point of my post was that pussy isn't invariably worth it, illustrated by my own bad experience in having it.
>>
>>38865517
Well maybe you just haven't found the right pussy
>>
>>38865594
No kidding. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
>>
>>38865594
The sound of a person who truly is pussy-whipped. Gotta have that warm, wet hole with a shitty person attached to it, right? Otherwise, life is meaningless.
>>
>>38864697
There are times when you don't get what you want from someone else. But when you don't get what you want, feeling bad is extra! Did you ever think of that? First you don't get what you want, and then you have to feel bad for a long time because you didn't get it.
>>
>>38865631
oh yea insulting people who respond is the way to go. For sure
>>
>>38865684
Have you had sex with someone who isn't unconscious or dead? Guess not
>>
I wonder when its going to happen for me when i might get some puss.
>>
>>38865749
Yes, I have. The problem is you are so whipped by it to the point where you are a literal slave to it and defining your life around it.
>>
>>38865728
Way to get on your high horse when it suits you. Your responses are completely besides the point.
>>
Tbh I don't even know if it's more pathetic to be a permavirgin or a sex addict. Of course, our society shuns the former while exalting the latter, but if you can be motivated to do anything just by sex alone, that means you can be easily controlled by the worst part of humankind, that means you aknowledge females as the "superior" gender because you're willing to serve them just for some access to their body. I find this idea repulsive.
>>
>>38864697

>enslaved by succubi

Not having to be responsible for a woman is the best feeling ever. They will suck your soul out through your dick.
>>
>>38865812
Ok let's get to the point then. My reading comprehension is better than yours. I date a "Stacey" and it's completely worth it. You tell yourself you don't want a girl when the reality is you can't get one.
>>
>>38865917
No, it's that we've been there, done that, and feel it's not worth the additional baggage. Again, shitty reading comprehension.
>>
>>38865917
I explicitly said I had one and that it's not worth it. Who are trying to convince Norman?
>>
>>38865963
Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. But whatever man. You do you. Didn't mean to get hostile
>>
>>38865999
>Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.
Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
>>
File: jidf.jpg (144KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.jpg
144KB, 480x672px
>>38864697
Yes, monkeyman. This is the only worry you have in life. No please, get back to work. Those taxes won't pay themselves.
>>
>>38866007
What do I need to convince myself of? Why do you keep being inflammatory for no reason. You guys do a good job of keeping non mentally ill people out tho, I'll give you that
>>
>>38864811
that is stupid. of course the "animal side" wants what's best for his children so they grow up well and continue spreading his genes
>>
>>38866037
You keep trying to convince us that life revolving be a slave to pussy is worth it, like you have convinced yourself. We're saying that it is not. There is another population that does the same thing you are doing: they're called "drug addicts".
>>
>>38866037
>I'm not mentally ill
>I love every moment of my basic relationship
>Everyone who isn't as thirsty as me is just a virgin loser lol
>I only come here to look down on robots lol
>Y-you guys are the ones who are projecting
>>
File: 1482976261954.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1482976261954.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>38864697
>mutilated dick
>feeling anything
lmao
>>
>>38864697
>tfw too intelligent for sex to have meaning
will never understand <140 IQlets honestly
>>
>>38864697
>having sex
what are you, a dog?
>>
>>38866055
Many animals use the reproductive strategy of having the most kids possible so that they're more likely to spread the genes.

Certainly works for some deadbeat dads who have like 10 kids with different women, and those kids might all end up fucked up, but they'll in turn go on to have multiple kids and so on and so on. Compared with the devoted dad who had only a few kids raised well.
>>
>>38864697

Tell me about the puss op
>>
that's nice. i'll never know because i'm schizoid.

i might as well be retarded.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.