[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this in my mailbox this morning. What does this mean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Found this in my mailbox this morning. What does this mean?
>>
It's a queen. In chess it's worth 2 aces and can move in any direction. If you catch the queen, the game is over and whoever caught the queen will receive 150 points for their team
>>
you'll be dead within 52 days
>>
>>38864038
You will soon make love to a black woman
>>
>>38864038
The spade was based off of the holy Grail. Perhaps you will be rather fortunate soon?
>>
File: 1499712053306.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499712053306.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>38864075
how do you come to this conclusion?
origino
>>
>>38864038
Good news! You're going to get that job at One-Eyed Jacks, Audrey.
>>
The queen of spades in the tarots can either mean of a righterous, powerful woman or of a single, suffering lady.

If you're a femanon be warned, it's the cards of widows, virgin old ladies anf mother in laws. Celibacy (wanted or not) may come your way.
I've never heard of someone cursing someone with playing cards and... That's not a tarot. But maybe it was an amateurish attempt of giving you a bad sex and romantic life luck.
The card can also mean a some sort of affinity to suffering. But overall its first meaning is that of a woman completed, wise and stuff like that.
>>
Your wife or girlfriend is fucking black dudes

Does nobody here know what a queen of spades means
>>
>>38864038
Your mom fucks niggers
>>
>>38864931
op dosn't have a wife or gf idiot
>>
>>38864038
Females know you use this site.

Probably a female fed did it.
>>38864066
That's not how chess works and that's a card....
>>
>>38864038
That one of your neighbor girls wants you to impregnate them.
>>
>>38864038
do you know anybody who likes Pushkin, the author?
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>38864038
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queen%20of%20Spades
Someone's getting BLACKED
Seriously though, get playing cards in your mailbox is creepy as fuck, you are going to be some serial killers lamp shade
>>
File: u.png (94KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
u.png
94KB, 500x352px
Someone is probably messing around with you anon.

>>38865272
>That's not how chess works and that's a card....
Thanks for pointing out the obvious shit,fucktard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.