[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I? Fuck the filter.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Laying.jpg (225KB, 990x727px) Image search: [Google]
Laying.jpg
225KB, 990x727px
What am I?

Fuck the filter.
>>
You're all of it, don't get ahead of yourself though because it's an unconscious existance beyond the bits you already know.

Think about it, where did you begin?
>>
>>38863853
a human being, with strengths and weaknesses, emotions, and potential?
>>
>>38863853
lemme guess that "art" is something to do with the pain and suffering trying to patch yourself together to make yourself whole again but your efforts fail and you become so weak you can't even fix yourself or stop the impending critical failure in which you will not be able to recover from.

some deep shit that really isn't deep or impressive it's generic normie think trying to seem deep and impressive
>>
File: e7560c91aeb45294dcb4adff7ebeb70c.gif (165KB, 845x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e7560c91aeb45294dcb4adff7ebeb70c.gif
165KB, 845x1000px
>>38863853
Off with her head.
>>
File: Parked.jpg (318KB, 1239x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Parked.jpg
318KB, 1239x1300px
>>38863918
>>38863951
>>38863964

I've tried to become my best, but I can't, everyone around me accepts me, I want to help them, give back what I've taken, but I can't.

I grew up is a terrible place, in a terrible life, but I've just accepted it all, only until now I've gotten truly angered about it all, but I have no outlet for my anger, or sadness.

The only thing I can do it sit here.
>>
>>38864037
>asks what am I
>starts talking about people problems, and begins and ends his self and his troubles there

Come on now, at least try and put things into the perspectives you have yet ignore.
>>
>>38864111
I don't know what to do anymore, my future seems bleak, I've tried to go to other with my problems, but they don't share them

I'm nothing like how I used to be, people could pin down what my problems were, but now its all a clusterfuck
>>
>>38863853
Wayne barlowe? Is this you ?
>>
>>38864172
You are ignoring what I'm saying because you don't want to break character, if you can't realize your ego you can't realize anything.
>>
>>38864274
I did understand what you were saying
>>
>>38864281
didn't

Welp, I fugged that up bad
>>
>>38864321
Where did you begin?
>>
>>38864341
In the middle of a desert, a family with no money, and a hope to finally escape to a better world

The first people that I met that were not my family, were crack heads, so I grew up knowing to never trust others, or anyone under the influence

I'm apparently charismatic, so in school I had many friends, but I only had a couple real friends, it felt wrong knowing I had the power to make people just do what I say

In first grade a girl became my best friend, we fucked a lot because we lived near each other, she had to move away because someone in her family had a stroke

In 4th grade I was put in hospital school, the public school I was in got increasingly violent, so my mother took me out, I was able to get into hospital school because I had a bad back from a car accident when I was 3

Once I gone into hospital school, I lost all contact to my friends, I didn't mind it, I had computer games

I spent almost 9 years of seclusion, during those 9 years my mother had gone insane because of an illness, she would barrage my father, and I with verbal abuse; my father lost his job because of whistle blowing retaliation, so after 2015 we were very poor

Things are pretty shit, I don't know what to do in life, I'm still stuck in a place I've been born in for the last 19 years, I've never left the even state, I've never interacted with trees, or a river, I've never know what its like to be in a place where a crackhead isn't going to break into your house

I've had my guard up since I was born, I don't know whats going on in my head anymore, I don't think about things to an extent, I just live in the moment, using already know knowledge like a robot

I see myself in a mirror, and all I think is "Look, a dead man!"
>>
>ctrl + f
>search for "a faggot"
>0 results
Disappointment exudes out of my every pore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.