[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 64

File: bird poop girl.jpg (28KB, 318x216px) Image search: [Google]
bird poop girl.jpg
28KB, 318x216px
I cropped a JAV boxart and smug pepe's hand, combined them together, then recolored every pixel in the hand one by one to create this meme. It took me over 9000 hours in paint. I title it "bird poop girl." I hope you like it. I love you.
>>
>>38863014
i was gonna save this from the other thread and use it eventually, but now that you felt the need to make a thread for this, i'm never going to.
i still love you, i'm just disappointed.
>>
>>38863014

Tip recoloring memes

>use GIMP or Photoshop
>create new layer
>color on new layer
>merge layers
>>
You're not an artist, you're an art-terrorist
>>
>>38863014
What's the code for this JAV? She looks cute.
>>
>>38863164
I'm sorry, it's 3am, I haven't had a real life interaction in weeks, and I didn't know what else to post. I'm genuinely upset that I disappointed you. What could I do to redeem myself?

>>38863188
Thank you for the advice which will be taken into account -- your double has been checked.
>>
>>38863207
I'm just a boy, I can't handle the responsibility of labels like those.

>>38863210
I can't read Kanji, perhaps you could decipher, then share your findings, so we could all relieve ourselves.
https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1501901347690.jpg
>>
File: 1379418196288hydo1.jpg (196KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1379418196288hydo1.jpg
196KB, 1280x853px
>>38863216
>I'm genuinely upset that I disappointed you. What could I do to redeem myself?
it's okay, there's nothing to be done. maybe i was a little harsh. don't worry, you did alright.
good night!
>>
>>38863014
Why do you post with a trip? I seriously dont understand.
>>
File: cuteloli.png (69KB, 269x276px) Image search: [Google]
cuteloli.png
69KB, 269x276px
That girl is so cute!

A shame she's covered in other men's semen.
>>
File: 1430419844020.jpg (66KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1430419844020.jpg
66KB, 605x605px
>>38863257
Thank you, friend.

Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep.
May the angels watch you through the night,
and keep you in their blessed sight.

You are loved. Amen.
>>
>>38863210
INDI-007
>>
>>38863279
Sometimes I feel a compulsion to. Most of the time, I don't. You likely see anonymous posts of mine often if you visit here daily.

>>38863288
It's not semen, silly. It's bird poop. It's not her fault, the birds were fed poison for population control, but they had built up an immunity to it, with a storm of raining diarrhea as a result. She just happened to get caught up in the mix. I checked your double.
>>
>>38863369
Is that a cheat code for PaRappa The Rapper 2?
>>
File: 667807bdc6286048500e1e39f3479512.jpg (409KB, 1600x816px) Image search: [Google]
667807bdc6286048500e1e39f3479512.jpg
409KB, 1600x816px
>>38863369
I've found that when you type random strings of letters and/or numbers into google images, you can garner some fascinating results. I enjoy doing this, then save the images that tickle my fancy.
>>
File: gf & I making music.png (739KB, 954x535px) Image search: [Google]
gf & I making music.png
739KB, 954x535px
>>38863322
I'm going to check my own double while adding additional content so my post isn't too self-congratulatory. It's pouring and thundering outside. I'm fond of the atmosphere it layers onto my late-night hi-jinks. Anyways, the word of the day yesterday was manumit, which I've never heard before. It's a verb that means to release from slavery. If I were given the opportunity to manumit each and every one of you from your pain and suffering by transposing it onto myself, I would not hesitate. Not in the vein of a martyr complex, I just wish for no one to endure their agonizing misery for any longer.
>>
File: dxnk328oaklwtzhmdewz.jpg (37KB, 564x398px) Image search: [Google]
dxnk328oaklwtzhmdewz.jpg
37KB, 564x398px
>>38863207
The phrase you used had me thinking. You surely ad-libbed it on the fly, but nothing should go investigated. Synchronicity finds itself in every nook and cranny. I did some research on the topic just now, and apparently there's an "underground global network of arto-politkal activists" calling themselves Art Kieda. I think their ideals are nonsensical and their actions counter-intuitive. Their message is stated in the attached image, despite it being poorly articulated. I'll keep you posted.
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>>38863380
Jesus fuck,

How ogre 9k autistic are you?
>>
File: peterson.png (393KB, 592x500px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.png
393KB, 592x500px
Here's another meme I made for [s4s] a few days back. It was only intended to be viewed by their eyes, and I had requested them to not share it with any other board since they are rude to me, but some nincompoop went ahead and did it anyway. You can't trust everyone, even the nicest folk on 4chan. Despite this happening, I am forever forgiving, as they, and all of you, are my cherished friends whom I love dearly. The Kanji in the top right corner reads "Clean your room!" which is one of Peterson's common banal platitudes.

He never actually says "You deserve to be happy" in any of his lectures, but it's a positive affirmation, and silly images should make you happy. In actuality, his outlook on the subject is more like "happiness makes you stupid. If you were happy all the time you'd be a maniac, that's where the 'manic' in manic depressive comes from. Most people don't actually want to be happy all the time because it would be exhausting and impair your ability to exist on the world. The 'happiness' people talk about is a neutral absence of suffering".

The idea that you /deserve/ to be happy is something he's never really touched on. According to him suffering is an inevitable part of life, but he hasn't said anything about people having a good given right to have a reprieve from that suffering. I digress.
>>
>>38863978
Now that you ask and I contemplate it deeply and recall the events of my childhood, the past and future really feel quite illusory. I'm not equipped to provide a proper answer. My fragmented storage of past information is either discarded or warped, so it feels inaccessible at times. I feel like a dove that soared into a stained glass church window that plopped straight to the ground, its carcass gawked at by soccer moms and frightened preschoolers. I am a special boy. I am mommy's baby boy, I am mommy's bundle of joy. I love you, I want you to live a happy life, and I want you to have everything you want.
>>
File: happy birthday.png (158KB, 352x341px) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.png
158KB, 352x341px
After a bad night's sleep, nobody likes us. The sleep which deserted us took with it something that made us human. We feel latent irritation that even seems to imbue the air around us. It's we, after all, who deserted ourselves; it's between us and us that the silent battle of diplomacy is fought.
Today I've dragged my feet and heavy fatigue through the streets. My soul has been reduced to a tied-up ball of thread, and what I am and have been, which is me, forgot its name. I don't know if I'll have a tomorrow. All I know is that I didn't sleep, and the confusion I feel at certain moments imposes long silences on my internal speech.
Ah, the huge parks enjoyed by others, the gardens familiar to so many, the tree-lined paths where people who will never know me walk! I stagnate between sleepless nights, and my meditation is startled awake like a dream when it ends.
>>
I recommend this one lads
>>
>>38863014
Delete this thread and post it on /s4s/ instead.
>>
I'm a house cloistered in itself haunted by furtive ghosts. I'm always in the next room, or they are, and trees loudly rustle all around me. Ah, it's you, my childhood days!
And during all of this I walk down the street, a wandering sleepyhead, a stray leaf. Some slow wind has swept me off the ground and I drift, like the end of twilight, among the details of the landscape. My eyelids weigh heavy on my dragging feet. Because I'm walking I feel like sleeping. My mouth is shut as if to seal my lips. I walk the way a ship sinks.
No, I didn't sleep, but I'm more myself when I haven't slept and still can't sleep. I'm truly I in the incidental and symbolic sense of which I delude myself. One or two people look at me as if they knew me and found me strange. I'm vaguely aware of looking back at them, with eyes I can feel under the eyelids that rub against their surface, but I'd rather not know about their existence.
>>
>>38864414
I'm sleepy, very sleepy, totally sleepy!

>>38864399
That is a fine double. Like Double Fine Productions, the dudes who made Grim Fandango and Psychonauts. Gems! How is the cinematography of this scene? Do you recommend it based on solely arousal incitement, or is there some production value to be gleaned?
>>
>>38864044
Just sent him an email regarding this.
>>
File: pimp my gimp cause i am a wimp.png (186KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pimp my gimp cause i am a wimp.png
186KB, 1600x900px
I installed GIMP as the earlier anon had suggested, he was also helpful enough to proffer some editing tips. But the issue is.. the format of this application has got my knickers in a twist! How the HECK do you navigate this otherworldly contraption? Could someone PLEASE refer me to an easily digestible tutorial or a handy dandy guidebook tailored for cognitively impaired folk such as myself?
>>
File: superior 1d.png (38KB, 620x790px) Image search: [Google]
superior 1d.png
38KB, 620x790px
>>38864629
Ah.. yes.. word on the street is he peruses over all of his emails. Know who that reminds me of? The disciple of free software himself, Lord Stallman! I wonder if Peterson would respond to silly stuff in a serious manner as well, mayhaps he'd be one to reciprocate some banter? Would be disappointing if he simply glanced over the real juicy material I'm sure he's bombarded with on the daily. Would you mind showing me the email you sent? Was it simply a screenshot of my post, or did you have further inquiries to add upon the basis of it?
>>
>>38864399
Why are JAV actors so damn cute!?
>>
>>38864790
It is no surprise me that the ancestral embodiment of genetically inclined neoteny amasses overblown adulation from the demographic of men such as yourself. No libel meant towards you, though.. just silly conjecture in the spirit of jest!
>>
File: gf & I at bowling alley.png (542KB, 1036x581px) Image search: [Google]
gf & I at bowling alley.png
542KB, 1036x581px
My trap bait threads cull more (You)s than originality ever will. This will remain a constant. Odin, I beg to you, emancipate my fellowship as to defer them from the proliferation of cycling feedback loops in distinguishable archetypal patterns which restrain them to cerebral confinement, the conception of which unbeknownst to their own attenuated egos
>>
File: gang gang.jpg (118KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gang gang.jpg
118KB, 900x1200px
There must be a cessation of Vacbob's tyranny. Without him abusing his influence and Hiro's favor of him, the board will forever be tainted, as he fails to see time and time again that the resolution to the glaringly apparent issues is to make /r9k/ a blue board. Listen to Shii. You have a MASSIVE EGO, and your IDIOCY is affecting an entire community. LISTEN TO REASON FOR ONCE. YEA, I'M CALLING YOU OUT, BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT AT YOUR JOB.
>>
>>38865205
*With him abusing his influence
LMAO, I made a typo that contradict my entire point! Woooooooooow......
>>
File: tumblr_oar5cavPXI1rsrk2xo1_500.gif (671KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oar5cavPXI1rsrk2xo1_500.gif
671KB, 500x250px
How, for even one second, those Vacbob manage to navigate through such an intricate mess of mental gymnastics to be able to convince himself that his managerial decisions are equitable in any capacity? You run the show, huh? Since you know Hiro will concede to whatever you insist on no matter its falsity. You sit on your high horse with your repelling narcissistic pride eliminating any potential impetus for you to do some self reflection on your decisions and disposition towards those who should be treated as equals, who are more informed and better suited at running the site to begin with. You should resign, Vacbob. Take what is left of your dignity and just disappear from the site administration indefinitely.
>>
File: giphy.gif (590KB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
590KB, 480x267px
>>38865360
The sheer insanity of the quality regulation policy enforcing department of the moderation team is on the level of Venezuela. You are corrupt, manipulative people who abuse the allotted, marginal "power" given to you. You'd think that at LEAST you'd come up with SOME acceptable standard procedure of operations, but it doesn't exist, and will not ever emerge with the current people in their current positions. Shii is one of the only voices of reason among all of you, yet the ingrained pettiness in your method of conduct forbids you from collaborating in a positive way for the sake of reestablishing the site as a haven of worthwhile visitation it once was. Get a fucking grip, Vacbob, and all of your goons, too.
>>
This is why I don't take hard stimulants.
>>
>>38865483
I only had some codeine for my cystic fibrosis.
>>
File: tumblr_or0p8pBANF1vvdpj4o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or0p8pBANF1vvdpj4o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x231px
https://clyp.it/n0tfuxsi
>>
File: tumblr_mgl4yhzm8i1qd87hlo1_500.gif (806KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgl4yhzm8i1qd87hlo1_500.gif
806KB, 500x279px
>>38865536
I did a vocal rendition myself!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VCkMJVfcRv
>>
File: tumblr_mmx2bfOAjU1rc2uczo5_250.gif (267KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmx2bfOAjU1rc2uczo5_250.gif
267KB, 250x175px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fST5wpYPc8
A rendition of I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud by William Wordsworth

I am very, very lonely.
>>
File: my wife.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
my wife.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
I once had a professional paid massage for the first and only time when I took a flight to Los Angeles for a week for absolutely no reason at all. I enjoyed the tiny Thai woman climbing up on me and stomping me with her feet, as well as oil being rubbed into my back, legs and butt. She contorted my body into wacky positions to crack my joints. I was relieved they didn't offer a happy ending, as I wish to remain pure for my waifu Alpha-kun.
>>
File: photo-120306360_456247711.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
photo-120306360_456247711.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
>>38863014
A person asked me to post something onto this webpage. So I post something.
>>
File: tumblr_ormnrh4bdb1wn2b96o1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ormnrh4bdb1wn2b96o1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x282px
>>38865736
Good morning Beni!!! I love you!!
Uh-oh, lesbian anime women! Time to whip out your scythe, I reckon??
>>
>>38865736
why do you bump the dop'd tripfag thread?
>>
>>38865769
Dop is a tool for holding gemstones for cutting or polishing. What is your post trying to say?
>>
>>38865765
Good morning
It's alright, I'm a lesbian too
How are you doing?
>>
>>38865769
I have no idea, this is my first time here. I have no clue how things work
>>
Congratulations, you wasted your fucking life on this garbage. Time to kill yourself buddy.
>>
>>38865794
I was feeling disgruntled and displeased, though now I am feeling gruntled and pleased, all thanks to the sight of you, dear
>>
>>38865808
I wouldn't call it wasted, it took me about 5 mins to do so. Also my friend asked me to post something so, did I. Because I have friends, unlike you.

>>38865815
Great!
>>
>>38865808
What's amusing is that your post ended in 808, which is the penal code for disturbing the peace. Do you get it? Because, I guess, most people would consider the contents of your post to coincide with that. It's also the area code for Hawaii, so now I have a yearning to fire up Pokemon Moon, since the region of the game is based on that locale
>>
File: i9202^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (362KB, 594x937px) Image search: [Google]
i9202^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
362KB, 594x937px
>>38865806
Retain your naivety my precious darling, I don't want anyone to type mean letters on the screen for you to see. Here's my attack frog to ward off the dissenters, so we will be safe, dear
>>
File: Winnie-the-Pooh.jpg (600KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Winnie-the-Pooh.jpg
600KB, 2880x1800px
>>38865838
I think making an effort to chat with my friends on here may help pull me out of my despair whenever it arises. Besides the big boys, who are my brothers, sometimes there can be lovely inhabitants lurking in the marshes of this neck of the woods. Though remain forewarned, grumpy stinky alligators also are notorious for lying in wait under the poo-poo ooze.. waiting for a lil snack for those who lack the wit to sidestep 'em.. so change your paradigm in Final Fantasy 13 to Sentinel/Synergist/Medic so all the bases will be covered in this chapter - The Four Chan is a land of mystique though safety is contingent on caution
>>
File: Fallen-Angels-142.jpg (344KB, 1920x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen-Angels-142.jpg
344KB, 1920x1064px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5n_vZTwQWM

One of the greatest films of all time. While the dizzying journey through a hyper capitalist Hong Kong is at times disorienting, there isn't a single frame that isn't captivating. Christopher Doyle is a brilliant cinematographer. The film is as exhilarating as it is poignant, there are some scenes that are so emotionally resonant. Wong Kar-Wei is a brilliant auteur.
>>
File: romantic date night.jpg (100KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
romantic date night.jpg
100KB, 900x1200px
Careful, the trees' green fingers are true to their name. We do the Doppler Dance. We stay in step and color. The light turns red-- !Ole!
>>
Cold control, brother. Be nothing but a human mirror. Drink the sap that leaks from the blind spindlers' throats.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Today's holidays observed annually (albeit most being not widely known, yet still recognized)

Green Peppers Day
International Traffic Light Day
Mead Day
National Disc Golf Day
National Jamaican Patty Day
National Mustard Day
National Oyster Day
National Underwear Day
Taxpayer Appreciation Day
Work Like a Dog Day <- I wonder who is (((responsible))) for this one
>>
File: let me count the ways.jpg (234KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
let me count the ways.jpg
234KB, 900x1200px
I hung out with a 21yo fembot twice in the summer of '16. She drove all the way to my house to pick me up since I don't have a license and can't drive. We ate at a breakfast buffet place, got frozen yogurt, then went to a park to stroll around and bask in the pleasant sunshine. Hung out at the playground, pushed each other on the swings, went down the slides. There were small children present that I hope we didn't impede on with profanity. We admired the view of the lake and fed the ducks swimming in the water by throwing food at them. She bought us a six pack, but she didn't have any while I had one beer. She let me keep the rest, gave me a big hug, then drove me back home. We hung out again a few weeks later, and it was a pretty nice time too. I hope she's doing well. I remember being pretty abysmal at forming conversation, but hey, it's just refreshing to be in the company of another person who is friendly to you for the first time in a long while.
>>
You see this doggo around often these days, don't you? I was the progenitor of this meme. I've devised a few more as well, though I like to keep some things secrets. I took the image and made all of the original variations, with other anons expanding on the concept with subsequent ones. Here is its origin:
http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4834445/
>>
File: Aiko_c114p10.png (634KB, 808x582px) Image search: [Google]
Aiko_c114p10.png
634KB, 808x582px
I will pitch a show to the ABC network. It'll be an /r9k/ version of The Bachelorette. Comedic horror. A selection of disconsolate men at rock bottom all vying against one another for the false affection of a woman who is in it for the kicks and cash as if it were a circus exhibit with dystopian undertones.
>>
File: verified oldfag image.jpg (48KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
verified oldfag image.jpg
48KB, 553x640px
My laptop battery has undergone "permanent failure" so I must keep it plugged in lest it shuts off on its own. I used to bring it to the backyard, lie on the hammock below the forest canopy, put on my headphones and listen to the music on this playlist. Wore sunglasses to circumvent the sun shining in my eyes. It was a decadent past-time, since I usually did so when drunk on Johnnie Walker Red Label. Now I'm stuck at my desk. Can't drink anymore anyways, it would interact with my medication and there's a high chance I'd have a seizure, but saying so is just asking for someone to goad me into doing so.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHsz8PuRU5kFDfWn6bHQ1yNoHAroEO8se
>>
>>38866649
>saying so is just asking for someone to goad me into doing so.
haha, yeah! buy a new laptop battery, DINGUS
>>
Women online have and always will have an endless source of people to speak with and gain adulation from, them making an effort to 'get' to you is beguiling and commonplace amongst women who've been shown disinterest, ask them to enlighten you in understanding their intentions and who they are as an individual so you two may maintain a cyber 'friendship' of which the intervals you converse grow larger with each petty, impersonal exchange you share with each other until the next spectacle of charisma personified comes around and catches their eye, ad infinitum
I just don't want robots to suffer. Real, genuine robots who have hold no malice or ill will towards others. That's what hurts me, seeing them suffer.
>>
File: weird freak on reddit.jpg (524KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
weird freak on reddit.jpg
524KB, 900x1200px
>>38866685
I want to stroke and smell your hair. I want us to go on a long, tiring hike to find a safe and secluded place we can fall asleep together wrapped up in a warm cozy blanket. I want to protect you from all of the horrors we've yet to come across in life. And from doing so, I believe something beautiful may blossom from it. Something neither of us would be able to create on our own. This is a huge leap of faith, and entirely out of the blue, but - I'm willing to make any sacrifice necessary to make this dream a reality.
>>
Dripping with hope
>>
File: 64y.jpg (94KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
64y.jpg
94KB, 500x565px
Donatello oh have I remembered you fondly, we talked before a long time ago, it might have been a year, or just a few months now and I still hold our conversation to heart.
you have wisdom that only a sage can offer, and me just a pawn or a speck of dust in your gaze can't fathom what more advice you can give me, or a thought provoking conversation with. just imagine...me on your lawn with a nice cup of joe with you donning your signature sunglasses (you wear them of course because your eye's are too bright, a direct look into those blazing lens will blind any man) , no sugar or milk of course. that only mask the true craftsmanship of a true coffee enthusiasts

oh have I thought about you and many others, I do hope things are well old friend.
ah but listen to me prater on, time is short and I must not take anymore of yours.

goodbye Donatello.
Love, someone not inportent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPJjUEjhB-M
>>
>>38866944
Hey, nice double! It's a shame your poem is a manifestation of anoesis.
>>
>>38867048
>>38867048
Oh my, well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. A sensual one at that. I've anticipated our postliminary rendezvous for what feels like eons by now. I will siphon every last bit of the evil curse known to the mortal man as objectivity brought about from that jester of yours and inject your posterior with an ubiquitous dose of incorporeality, so we may finally unite, hand in hand, in unreality.
Anyways, your words really do mean much more than you may realize. Gestures like that are what's keeping me alive. I love you too, and I'll be making sure our goodbyes aren't final.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7wr2FBxcyI
>>
>>38867048
If you'd like to frolic and rollick and revel with the devil once more, let's dazzle the sorry rabble by puttin' on the ritz. My Skype is otshirvani. If there's prior constraints binding you otheriwse at play, then take care and try to love yourself. I absolutely LOVED the tune you linked.
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (61KB, 754x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
61KB, 754x386px
electricity went out while I was typing out an analysis of a game. please do me a favor and don't let the thread die, big time boys. using my mom's phone to post this n she's getting mad. thank you.
>>
Moderators, please lock this thread so that no further posts may be made.
Thank you very much.
>>
Poo poo pee pee power poop
>>
>>38864690
I recommend going to the windows tab and selecting single window mode.
>>
>>38869292
My electricity was just restored.

Thanks, made it much easier to figure out, you're a messiah. Now to concoct some fresh original content to give back to the board that has been my day care for many years. Any ideas?
>>
>>38867929
That isn't necessary, you goofy dumpling. Unless they'd want to make an example of admonishing me publicly for articulating myself to a degree that your dumpling dough can't contain, so you burst open, fried pork and soy sauce flowing out of your dumpling body like the Ganges river. Refer to my attached image's filename, please and thank you.
>>
>>38870078
They knocked on my door today so I started chanting Satanic verses. They actually got a Priest to come by so I had to out crazy him but I won and I think they'll leave me alone from now on.
>>
>>38868696
>>38867905
It is shameful when the services you monetarily compensate for by means of outrageous taxes under-perform on a regular basis. Unacceptable. Yet the modern American is content with their overlords using unlubed bad dragon cylindrical ribbed phalluses that use Choji's expansion jutsu once already penetrated twelve inches deep into your bowels. They're addicted to the prostate stimulation so much they thank them for it, despite also having to pay egregious hospital bills mailed thereupon, since for some (((reason))) their insurance denied the coverage of care for a state-mandated anal fissure, prolapse + fecal incontinence combo package 3 for 1 deal
>>
File: tumblr_opd7pzD4U31ri9aruo2_540.png (14KB, 514x359px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opd7pzD4U31ri9aruo2_540.png
14KB, 514x359px
>>38870259
I'd advise looking into the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, memorizing their mantra and refuse to communicate verbally in any other manner than by bellowing it aggressively. I hope they don't bother you anymore, anon. Honestly, I'd love for a Jehovah's Witness to knock on my door. I'd play along for as long as possible just for the social stimulation, I doubt I'd ever even be ousted for the facade, they're dull regardless.
>>
>>38870354
The first time I made the mistake of teaching THEM about Religion, and then they started to think I was some sort of wise scholar or something. They're a nuisance though, so I decided I'd simply deal with them in the best way possible- by invoking the Kabbalah
>>
>>38870431
I rarely ever exert the effort to answer the doorbell, it is a grave undertaking. Though with your charming anecdote I have newfound inspiration to follow through with such a daunting task in hopes fate will be in my favor and my desired encounter with a zealot will come to fruition. I should research a general basis of knowledge on all of the denominations that send out traveling contractual fantasy salesmen so I'll be prepared, whether it be a Mormon, a Jehovah or a Scientologist. Are they still even relevant? Besides the point, a venture into a inclusive group would be like an espionage mission and I could practice my LARPing skills. Variety is the spice of life! Thank you anon, have a nice dinner tonight.
>>
>>38870614
>have a nice dinner tonight
My dinner tonight will be Rice, as it has been for the past 387 days. You must live an ascetic life to reach enlightenment.
>>
>>38870680
I had plain white rice and beef stew made in one of those fancy-shmancy slow cooker crock pots with pungent, spicy broth. Overall it was savory. If I cut out the beef stew altogether and stick with the rice, I'd have to supplement my protein intake by nabbing insects off the ground and trees outside, correct? Uncertain if I'm ready for true enlightenment just yet, but best of luck on your ascetic endeavors. Here's a handy dandy resource to that sorta stuffy stuff, maybe you'd find some of the material useful? Worth sharing anyways. Love you!
http://avery.morrow.name/awake/buddhatube
>>
File: jill wp.jpg (316KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jill wp.jpg
316KB, 1920x1200px
A visual novel-esque masterpiece of media known by the title of VA-11 HALL-A has seen my investment and indulgence lately. The intricately crafted world, developed characters, the thematic elements and parallels to reality told through an oppressed, subjugated technocracy of the cyberpunk variety spoke to me. The lady who functions as the player character, a bartender named Jill struggling to make ends meet connected with me personally, especially on a particular trait I'd like to elaborate on. She has been drifting and coasting through life while enduring everyday stressors exacerbating the adversity she faces in the harsh reality she perseveres in. But she still maintains a will to carry on, despite being mostly directionless and lacking a dream, or any clear idea of how she wishes her life to be. She expresses that she believes not everyone knows, or should know, where they're headed in life or have a defined, overarching goal. (Cont. 1/2)
>>
File: 1466606715_VA-11 Hall-A.gif (49KB, 891x418px) Image search: [Google]
1466606715_VA-11 Hall-A.gif
49KB, 891x418px
>>38871282
Since youth we are pressured to figure out exactly that, to begin to plot out the preliminary stages of a path we'd like to follow, a passion we wish to pursue. But many never solidify any facet of this societal ideal, and for some, what would benefit more is closer to the opposite approach. I do not suggest we aimlessly stumble into a haphazard, clueless stray, but that no one should -need- to know or have a clear idea, as many of us never will, and many of us have not yet discovered a sense of understanding as to who we are as people. It is not unacceptable, shouldn't be frowned upon or shamed, and there is no fault in divergence from definitive decisions. We need this grow as individuals, as personal development at ones own pace is imperative to finding peace in life and a style of living that suits us best. It's close to the opposite of the life perspective of a large portion of people, as your parents may have wished for many of us here to know more about our desires which we may not have been capable of at the time, while rushing to brash conclusions to appease the expectations of others often leads to unhappiness and frustration. It's a revolving-door type of thing, how everything comes and goes, including people, interests, passions, how we all must flow like water, and develop in our own unique ways before these significant decisions become feasible for us to make. Or, we may find contentment coasting through life, holding ascetic values rather than valuing the accumulation of capital. This represents Jill and her foray as a bartender, mixing drinks and changing lives, just making ends meet while helping the lives of others in impersonal as well as intimate manners. It is also what I see in myself, as I am practically floating through space at this point, wishing to see others happy while putting my own desires on the back burner. Can you relate?
>>
File: tumblr_o9422tkG1H1tw77coo1_1280.jpg (154KB, 800x1293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9422tkG1H1tw77coo1_1280.jpg
154KB, 800x1293px
>>38871574
*We need this growth as individuals
Surprised I only made one typo. It's all a mess anyways, I just felt like rambling, and I didn't want to inundate my skype friends with walltexts. You guys should play the game.
>>
>>38863014

>recolored every pixel in the hand one by one to create this meme

I'm impressed OP, here's a (You)
>>
File: c2f04a1e975a63816742ad6ebabd9677.png (455KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
c2f04a1e975a63816742ad6ebabd9677.png
455KB, 1600x900px
I hunched over in my chair to see each pixel while using a flimsy laptop touchpad to fill in each one with the maximum amount of zoom in MS paint. I make stupid decisions and waste my time often, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. If it puts a smile on an anon's face, it's worth the pain. Now that I know to use GIMP instead of Paint, do you have any ideas of any original content to create?
>>
>>38871671
>>38871858
I meant to give you a (You), I am so sorry. Please disparage me.
>>
File: caste out caste.jpg (25KB, 260x247px) Image search: [Google]
caste out caste.jpg
25KB, 260x247px
The word of the day is outcaste. It is a noun, and is (in Hindu society) a person who has no caste or has been expelled from a caste. The verb form is to cause someone to lose one's caste, such as a man deliberately electing to outcaste himself, thus ostracizing himself from his society. I find this act barbaric as is the rest of traditional Hindu practices, as one has no say in their placement in the caste system, and being outcasted is essentially a social death sentence. I see a similarity to how neets have been socially rejected and forced into isolation, though for varying reasoning such as genetics, opportunity or mental illness, rather than a predetermined lineage incorporated into the wonky, backwards Hindu lifestyle. Hindu is an awful religion, and I pity anyone born in India.
>>
>>38864780
I really need to email Stallman sometime. I just cn't think of anything to ask him
>>
>>38863014
its shit and you wasted your time, like always im hiding this tripfag thread
>>
>>38872249
You could ask him about his thoughts on the semantics, theological implications, and emergence of waifuism in modern times, and analogues to similar anomalies in past times, such as Nikola Tesla, who fell in love with a pigeon. I am sure there are other documented cases of this behavior, though with the omission of hip otaku lingo. If there's anyone who I think would give serious cogitation and elucidate his hypotheses at length, it'd be him. If you don't, hell, I'll ask. Why not? This could be the gateway to opening up a brand new field of study.
>>
File: 1499646197560.png (916KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499646197560.png
916KB, 1000x1000px
Is this thread post post post post post post post ironic or something? I'm completely lost.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>38872534
When you think about it, we're like a slowly sinking ship.
The lifeboats are long gone...
...the water's up to our mouths.
We know it's hopeless, but we're still looking for an exit. But we don't have the courage to dive underwater, either. Tell me, anon, why is it? I'm prepared to accept anything. But why aren't they prepared to accept us?
The lifeboats are gone. They loaded them up with women, children and young people.
They're gone.
Pull me up. Somebody, please pull me up.
Do you think we can start all over again? From this moment on, do you think we can start all over again?
>>38872280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
>>
File: 150075144599.gif (717KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
150075144599.gif
717KB, 500x425px
There is nothing to fear now.
Everyone is watching on, with complete faith in you. In their hearts, they all say, "Thank you!"
Can you hear them?
>>
File: my maltese dog named pants.jpg (386KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
my maltese dog named pants.jpg
386KB, 900x1200px
The dread and isolation becomes halfway-bearable with a sense of company, even if it is a single anonymous lurker.
>>
File: billy.jpg (307KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
307KB, 900x1200px
This is Billy. He stuffs his belly with jelly. Yum yum in his tum tum, mmm...
>>
File: cowes cuddling.jpg (236KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
cowes cuddling.jpg
236KB, 736x552px
*pats your head*
We can snuggle up under my sheep fur blanket to alleviate the trauma of day to day life from setting in. There will be no need to repress the sour memories once we have embraced each other.
>>
File: I love you.png (502KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
I love you.png
502KB, 564x564px
Shhh..
My darling, my angel. You are safe. You are loved you are cherished. No one will hurt you ever again. I will protect you, as you are the world to me.
>>
File: bedtime story.jpg (115KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
bedtime story.jpg
115KB, 600x502px
I will read you a bedtime story, my dear. Please, tell me the name of the story you would like for me to read to you. Anything to place you at ease, anything to see you happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Chairstika. It signifies autistic triumph. Make it so.
>>
File: never lose hope, silly.jpg (156KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
never lose hope, silly.jpg
156KB, 498x700px
I was at bliss as I envisioned strolling alongside you at dusk. Hands bound together, our intertwining stiffening as reassurance that in spite of all which was beyond the bounds of reality, our time together was worth a lifetime. Nestled atop cloud nine, yonder within the crest of our dreamscape, in those moments the ephemeral realm of our creation had belonged to us. Life felt as if it had begun. I have found peace at last, my guardian angel. You had shown me it was not a fictitious daydream, nor outside of my grasp and understanding. Peace had surrounded me all along. Love had surrounded me all along.
I wish for serendipity to grant us another chapter together. I shall await until that chapter unfolds, opening with a warm embrace, reminding us each of just how much we mean to one another.
I love you, unconditionally, everlasting.
>>
File: IMG_6444.jpg (390KB, 1007x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6444.jpg
390KB, 1007x557px
>>38863014
I'm gonna post a few of my favorite JAV covers.

I started the thread you posted this in
>>
File: IMG_6474.jpg (122KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6474.jpg
122KB, 800x538px
This one is great but I don't think it actually exists.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.