[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fembot who is bad at keeping up with people/tends to ghost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1494303221277.jpg (86KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1494303221277.jpg
86KB, 600x739px
Any fembot who is bad at keeping up with people/tends to ghost want to be friends?

I too do these things and want a friend that doesn't feel pressure to answer quickly/wouldn't feel bad if we accidentally ghost each other
>>
Meeeeee! What can I add You on? I'm tired and I'm about 2 go to sleep but I'll keep this thread open and download whatever app I need so we can talk tomorrow.
>>
I'm currently talking to a girl like this. I don't believe she'll ghost me.

>>38863018
I have 4 questions first, what race are you, how old are you, do you do drugs, and what state do you live in, if you live in the states?
>>
>>38863018
Add me on a throwaway discord for now?

olive#6855

anyone else feel free to as well if you resonate with my original post
>>
>>38863081
1. Fuck you you are a racist bigot if this is your first question, go away (also I am white)
>>
I could try to go for this. I relate to this feel and haven't been able to keep a friend since middle school. I'm currently being a clingy friend to someone right now but if you wanna be chill occasional talking type friends I wouldn't mind. I personally like Discord for this since it's like an endless chat thing and I would rather not use my phone. Do you like cute cat pics and yaoi, if so I have lots of those
>>
>>38863081
Damn
That's a lot of questions.
I am hhhhwhite, 21, ye kinda, and I'm in the worst state ever, Florida

Right back at ya with those 4 exact questions
>>
>>38863127
omygod how did you know I was hhhhhhwhite
>>
File: 1495735919862.jpg (402KB, 1907x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1495735919862.jpg
402KB, 1907x1192px
>>38862817
I ghost my friends frequently and dont really care if I am ghosted myself. I think we would get along fine. Any contact?

Im a malebot, black and not very good at english and conversation if you dont mind
>>
>>38863153
White, 21ish, never, and texas. How do you "kinda" do drugs? Also, not really interested, sorry.
And what the fuck is hhhwhite?
>>
>>38863147
I like cats and I love me some gross sticky yaoi
>>
okay women of this thread, i'm gonna ask the million dollar question and i expect several answers.

why do you ghost people? is it that they're boring, or do they just not click? or are you too polite to shoo them off and you want the easy way out?

i don't want that 'well it's a combination ' answer or 'it's difficult'. i want your succinct thoughts. by telling us what is going on in your head, you're making it easier for all of us.
>>
>>38863181
>>38863123
this is my contact

>>38863198
not the point of this thread and it's been answered a million times
>>
>>38863183
Only pot lol
>>
>>38863193
Sweet, are you the same OP with the throwaway discord? I can add you, I'm probably going to sleep soonish
>>
>>38863198
They are boring/come off as creepy
>>
>>38863198
Mostly because of anxiety. When someone is talking to me I feel like im being probed or they may be getting board with me, so I have nothing to say out of embarassment, close the chat anf vow never to open it again out of shame.
>>
>>38863206

i browse /r9k/ every night, and i have for years, and i haven't seen a single good answer. it sounds like you're just too dumb to come up with something comprehensive
>>
>>38863212
Ahhh no. I don't have a discord actually. I'll make 1 now. Sorry 1 sec.
>>
>>38863223

your answer explains why 90% of men/women get ghosted. too much attention for no reason (besides physical attraction).

>>38863229

that there, that's some unfortunate stuff. if they're probing you it's likely because they're interested. but really you might be missing out on a quality connection....then again you might be avoiding dealing with an asshole too...
>>
>>38863241
No worries anon, take your time! I hope you're having a nice night!
>>
>>38863212
I'll talk occasionally if you want but I can't guarantee replying right away or having decent conversation
NotPat#1174
>>
>>38863198
I try to be nice at first and gradually show people who I really am. I'm still nice to them, but I start being honest about what I think and feel. You know, testing the water. I don't pretend to be somebody different, but telling someone you genuinely wish nuclear war would break out right off the bat is the best way to end up alone.

Anyway, most people think the real me is gross but don't have the balls to say 'you're a fucking creep. bye' because I have a vagina and there's a .001% chance they can fuck it. So I ghost them.

Or they're too boring for me to bother talking to them.
>>
>>38863286
Awwe thank you! You're too kind I am thank you very much. I hope you are having a nice night as well! I just made one. You can add me at ozu #9231
>>
>>38862817
Not a fembot but I don't mind talking to someone who is more lax and doesn't necessarily want to respond right away and/or ghosts people unexpectedly.

With that said though, if you are just anxious, you really don't have to be. You can also speak your mind as I don't take anything to heart. Don't have to explain yourself either. If you want to stay in contact though I'm here for comfy chats.

discord is
DryTony#9808
>>
>>38863345
Who are then anon. What's your honest feelings that make you feel like a creep
>>
>>38863345
I'd prefer someone be honest from the start. If they started out with
>genuinely wish nuclear war would break out
I'd ask them to explain their point of view and go from there. Probably wouldn't go well with everyone, but you'd weed out the ones that'll ghost you from the potential good friends pretty quickly
>>
>>38862817
>Did I leave the oven on?
>>
File: 1501793560957.png (331KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1501793560957.png
331KB, 680x684px
This is fake. I sent a request 20 minutes ago and havent been accepted. Is it because my username has Chad in it?
>>
I'm (male) bad at keeping up with people but I never intentionally ghost someone, I just reach a point where I can't contribute to conversation any further and eventually it dies out by itself.
>>
>>38863387
Things like pedos shouldn't be ostracized by society, but feel comfortable enough to admit it and get help. There shouldn't be a prison system. Either people should be rehabilitated, or shot. Fuck every other country but my own. I don't care if the US is 'imperialistic' or if people are starving in Africa or suffocating in China. As long as life is comfy here, whatever. Climate change isn't a big deal. People only have kids for selfish reasons and it's disgusting. Every single person deserves to die, and I'm fucking pissed Trump DIDN'T start a war, which was going to be the highlight of my year.

Etc.

'Edgy' I guess.

>>38863416
Most people don't feel the same. I made the mistake of being open about my feelings all through high school, and regularly ended up eating lunch in a bathroom stall alone.
>>
>>38863520
You sound familiar, did you want to turn Somalia into an anarchocapitalist country where you could take anyone you want as a test subject to advance science?
>>
>>38863520
You sound pretty cool and make some fair points. Hit me up if you want but I'll probably go to sleep soon >>38863290
>>
>>38863496
I don't think OP is talking about intentionally ghosting anyone either really. Sometimes anxiety takes over and we just feel like it's been far too long to reply and then that's that. I have some unread messages on my phone from over a year ago because I'm too ashamed/scared to open them.
>>
>>38863520
I agree with the first part. I agree with the second part. I get nationalism like that, but the US isn't really isn't helping itself by fucking other nations its just enriching the powerful people. I disagree about climate change, and yeah having a kid is selfish in alot of ways but It doesnt really bother me either.

The war stuff with tump is kinda funny in a memey way but honestly any war rn would just kinda fuck everyone over, including you.

Sucks your were ostracized like that anon. Tbh you sound kinda young. How old are you?
>>
>>38863576
Nope. That sounds kind of gross. I don't mind people being experimented on, but I don't think it should be any one specific group of people.

>>38863603
I'm 20 in a month. Maturity isn't my bag.
>>
>>38863667
Drop your discord so I can orbit you
I'm joking but I do think you're interesting and I'd like to chat sometime
>>
>>38863667
It shows. Like your age shows. I'm not trying to put you down or anything but It's obvious you're younger. You should try to re-evaluate why you think the things you think and maybe even listen to some debates over those subject matters. Alot of your ideas arent that edgy but I just think you lack empathy on certain subjects. Like you empathize with pedos which is good but lack it in other ways.
>>
>>38863698

That's kind of funny. You know this is a thread about ghosting, right?

"itsthebeesknees"

I dunno how to work discord, desu, but there it is.

>>38863706
Eh. Maybe I'll grow as a person as I have more experiences and age up, but I'm currently pretty comfortable with my world view.
>>
>>38863885
There should be # and four numbers after it. And it's case sensitive, so make sure you include any capitals
>>
>>38863885
You will grow as a person. Every new experiences shapes us.

But yeah I aint saying you shouldn't be comfortable anon but I'm saying its important to question why you think what you do. You sound like a person who has an individualistic spirit so I think that might appeal to that portion of you.
>>
>>38863937

>>38863954
I'll think about thinking about it.
>>
File: 1458436792601.gif (293KB, 1006x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458436792601.gif
293KB, 1006x800px
>>38864013
>I'll think about thinking about it.
good lad.
>>
>>38863520
If you're this edgy and past high school you're just a dumb cunt and even if I share similar views, they're meaningless to me; also I wouldn't like to know you at all it would be only a waste of time.

Also kys /pol/ scum
>>
>>38862817
what's stefan thinking here, bros?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.