[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do people deal with living in this horrifying universe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: caw.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
caw.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
How the fuck do people deal with living in this horrifying universe? I don't get it. I don't think its possible to be happy unless you're delusional.
>>
>>38862799
>TIMMY WHY ARE YOU ON THE COMPUTER?GO TO SLEEP!!!!!
>>
Haha yeah everything is so awful. I mean mummy didn't even let me watch TV tonight even though I only called her a cunt twice. I might kill myself but I'll probably just bitch and moan like a pansy.
>>
>>38862799
Thing is, the universe is mostly useless - without humans to contemplate existence, everything in the universe has no point at all and we know the universe is much older than mankind. The universe exists because we exist

>"but anon what about aliens?"
>too pessimistic to think aliens do exist
>>
There are aspects of it that are horrible insofar as there are aspects that are beautiful.

It's a good thing to see the horror in the world and let your compassionate heart feel excstasy of being here in the world
>>
The happy are those who accept the challenges presented and use them to fuel personal growth.

The scared and the miserable are those who always seek to escape.
>>
>>38862799
I look to death. It gives me a sense of peace when things become too much. Literally nothing interests me anymore. I don't watch television, I don't really play games like I used to. I just lay in bed all day listening to the same song over and over and sleeping. I've been doing this for about 6 years now. Before that I was gaming and watching tv all the time...never left my room though. I'm 29 I feel like I want something different now but I let things get too fucked up.
>>
>>38863011
Jeez. What song is it?
>>
>>38862799
Substance abuse.

Weed blox..
>>
File: imagine.jpg (572KB, 614x3196px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
572KB, 614x3196px
The universe is like a huge sandbox, it isn't particularly happy or horrifying, it's what you make of it, it's about your perception of it, it's all about what your mindset is.
Get rid of your depression, seek professional help if you must, and start enjoying life. Yours especially, born in a western country, is full of so much potential, it's insane and delusional to throw it all away to depression, stagnation and sadness!
>>
>>38863522
The Macarena song
>>
>>38865162
I want to have the worst most depressing life imaginable and you cant stop me
>>
>>38862824
haha mega funny, upload.
for sale PINE
>>
>>38865162
Fuck off with your pay 2 win bullshit nigger.
>>
>>38865162
>coreection

This is a world where jews dicrate what you like, what you do and how you will live
>>
Ka PSGGHHH KA PSSSHHHHHHHH

whos with me?
>>
I dont take life or death seriously. If one day I will get tired of everything or wont achieve what I wanted I will just off myself. But for now I have a few goals that give me the will to live. Your existence is meaningless, but so is your death, so if you have something that gives you pleasure why not have some fun with it?
>>
>>38862799
I'm fully aware of how pointless everything is, that's why i'm enjoying myself dummy.

>then why don't you kill people and fuck babies an shit?!

I don't want to go to jail and end my enjoyment. I also get enjoyment out of making other comfortable and happy. I don't know why, it ust works for me.
>>
Sort yourselves out, roughly speaking.
>>
>>38862799
Research the just-world fallacy
>>
>>38865162
This was likely written by an extrovert with a large disparity between their sense of self self sense of other
>>
these responses are shit

life is awful, we basically live in some sort of hell

most of the eastern religions are based around escaping this inferno

how to enjoy life? do things you enjoy ldo

if you enjoy nothing take drugs

if you don't enjoy drugs id probably just end it

I'm literally drunk right now

distract yourself with movies, tv shows, various interests

an interest is something that absorbs your attention into it so you basically forger you're alive. like a movie, when you watch it you are absorbed into the movie and forget your first person view

absorb yourself into your interests, take drugs

personally I like drinking and playing online poker
>>
>>38865162
Cringeworthy post.
Cringe original.
>>
>>38865162
what a disgusting fucking image, I feel like vomiting in my mouth

YUCK CUNT
>>
>>38862799
By not being a bitch
Oremagallinio
>>
A headcannon and a goal. Thats it. Dont have thoes? Misery in my expiernce.
>>
>>38862799
I'm not delusional, I just don't care about dumb shit like "purpose" and I'm not in any mental, physical or financial pain currently
>>
>>38862799
The nature of life is the fruit of endeavor. Delusion is crafted by the seeking mind. If one sees only material, he becomes material. If man only sees spirit, he denies his physical nature. If man only sees the world as presented by other men, he will become lost in the ways of the world. The delusion is not of the world, but of man. Stop looking to man to satisfy your desires. The universe doesnt hate you. The universe is nature, and man defies that nature. The universe hates man. Be more than man. Become the universe.

Are you really that scary? You dont have to be.
>>
>>38862799
anon most people on this board have terrible lives, since being a robot is the common link of this board, most of us lead relatively miserable lives. I'm sure if you talked to a chad living the life in la, or an instagram 'model' in their late teens or early twenties whose job it is to look good they would have a very different outlook on life since their lives are relatively pretty great.
>>
>>38862799
>he still thinks "good" and "evil" is a valid dichotomy
>he doesn't accept relative morality
>he doesn't realize that chaos and disorder are necessary for the universe to attain higher states of harmony
graduating high school when?
>>
>>38862799
you could always off yourself
>>
>>38865252
You've come to the right place senpai
>>
>>38862799
I recommend you to read the book Conspiracy against the human race

It's very pessimistic, but it fits with what you believe about the world. You'll not learn how to be happier or shit like that, but you'll get some answers on why people continue to live on in this shit world.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.