[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am alone. I am miserable. All I wanna do is help people like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

I am alone. I am miserable. All I wanna do is help people like me. I wanna hold you and kiss your scars and say, "I swear it'll be okay." Not today, but one day..... one day you will wake up and smile for no damn reason but today, we can cry.
>>
File: 091 - yTZxgoq.jpg (77KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
091 - yTZxgoq.jpg
77KB, 500x658px
"Just know, Anon, inside my heart you were the one."
>>
>>38862513
no you dont anon
you cant imagine how many scars i have on my physical body let alone my mental one
>>
>>38862513
Are you originally a girl by any chance?
>>
>>38863293

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cGiwVTHjI1
>>
>>38862513
>>38863332
why
are you here
do you know how agonizing it is hear your voice and be so unable to ever interact or grow to close to you or anyone like you
don-dont dont you know this just hurts
>>
File: 1484017996138.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1484017996138.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
>>38863332
>Girls singing softly to acoustic music
How did you know my weakness? Threads like these are the one's that kill me.
>>
>>38862513
Why are you alone and miserable?

Genuinely curious
>>
>>38863441

>strict parents that didn't want me playing outside or going out with friends
>hardly get to hang out with people my age outside of school
>never learned to socialize or be comfortable with my emotions
>never developed a personality
>didn't have a job or learn to drive as a teen so now an adult without basic life skills
>always come off as fake or rude whenever I try to be friendly
>dumb and slow and always waiting for someone to take charge whenever I'm in a group
>hard to make friends other betas because they too are waiting for someone to take control
>I'm afraid of being honest if what I say might cause conflict
>only have one true friend, but I always burden him when we hang out because I'm poor and can't drive (he always has to pay for me and offer me a ride)
>don't get to see friend anymore since he moved to another state with his wife
>my poverty and my family's suffering is all my fault because I never tried getting a job as a teen
>too dumb for college
>too dumb for trade school (because everything requires being good at writing/math and lots of socializing to graduate)

I'm a literal leech to my family and only friend. My lack of social skills and smarts makes me a total burden at work.
>>
>>38863634
How old are you anon?

You can still better your life. Its not too late.
>>
File: 1473623957876.jpg (252KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473623957876.jpg
252KB, 1280x960px
>>38863332
I wish whoever recorded this a painful death.
>>
>>38863634
Are you in New York by any chance?
>>
>>38863634
I've always been bad at math too, currently relearning it to do engineering as a hobby. Want to join me and keep each other motivated? I have the potential to be good at writing, I write outlandish shit every now and then just for the hell of it.
>>
>>38862513
Thats pretty gay , anon , even if its coming from a girl
>>
>>38863634
i relate heavily anon
>parents didnt want me going out as a kid
>fucked up social developement, was sheltered and homeschooled a lot
>didn't learn to drive as a teen, 20 and can't still lol
>come off as rude because i'm unsure how to be "nice" with "personality"
>move slow and awkwardly, always in peoples ways
>enjoy nothing that no one around me does, when things like sports are brought up to me the conversation stops and ends with something like "oh"
>have one real friend, and she's not necessarily good for me because she's a terrible person but i cling to her because she's all i have, but her horrible personality rubs off on me, and unlike her i don't like being alone
>no irl friends
>poor as fuck, backwoods
>too dumb for even community college
>any kind of school really, can only be care about things i'm interested in too
also a leech to family.
drain on society.
doesn't help my ability to physically speak is deteriorating with the years because one of the people i live with speaks broken english

i kind of want to talk to you now anon but knowing how r9k goes ill prolly get ghosted
>>
Yeah it's called White Nationalism...faggot.
>>
Women cannot be empathetic. Quit this board, you stone cold bitch.
>>
File: 093 - QVmpxTM.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
093 - QVmpxTM.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
"I do believe that misery does come and it does go and life on earth costs more than what it's worth."
>>
>>38863935
lol if youre op thanks for not replying
fuck you
>>
>>38863717
What is your reaction to listening to a recording to your voice?
>>
File: 1471964570572.jpg (11KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
1471964570572.jpg
11KB, 236x226px
>>38863136
Inside your heart is horseshit, thot.
Welcome to the real world, where real, substantive things matter.
>>
File: 1501365240375.jpg (112KB, 1000x906px) Image search: [Google]
1501365240375.jpg
112KB, 1000x906px
>>38864088
>a recording to your voice?
if not this then a thinking emoji would also work
>>
File: hackerman.png (825KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.png
825KB, 700x700px
>>38862513
Crying together sounds like a nice way to spend an evening.
I'm hella good at crying bb.
But no seriously I suck at crying, I hold everything inside and I empty my soul of any emotion.
I don't mind other people crying, as long as they're not hypocritical about it.
>>
>>38862513
>tfw can't cry.

Literally can't cry lol that shits fucked up!
>>
>>38862513
seriously why post this thread if you're not even going to reply
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.