[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her name is YIKES! I have to murder her soon. My roommate left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: 20170721_162717-1.jpg (2MB, 2322x1688px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_162717-1.jpg
2MB, 2322x1688px
Her name is YIKES! I have to murder her soon. My roommate left with no notice, I got 2 100 dollar rent increases in 6 months (no renovation or improvements) They're moving real slow on the eviction process but the clock is ticking-the person who said he'd take her-in fact promised me-is getting cold feet because gf. She's 6 years old and a housecat or else Id try to put her someplace and feed her-like live feral for 2 to 3 months uuntil I got a place but she would never make it. I just made up my mind that I won't subject her to 48 hours in a noisy hell just to die alone. I'm gonna overdose her when I am sure there is no hope and be with her. She'll know somethings wrong but at least I can be there. This really sucks. I don't have anyone else so...RIP YIKES! The Kitty.
>>
Just drop her off somewhere outside and say she ran away
>>
>>38862376
>description baby stroller

You planning to kill WOAH! the kid too, anon?
>>
Put an ad on craigslist for a free cat. Has all its shots, indoor cat, ect. OR you can always do the other option.. which is drop the kitty off at an animal shelter.
>>
>>38862376
what a cute chubby cat
time get the chubby cat to lose weight unless
>>
>>38862386
No-shes my friend but she won't make it outside and she's to old so no one will want her. I'm sad about this. kinda drunk cuz I don't want her to die.
>>
>>38862403
>WOAH! the kid
jejejeje
>>
>>38862376
Where you live anon? I might be able to take her if you can get to minnesota
>>
>>38862441
Don't you fucking asshole. Cats are living beings not an object to be disposed of at will. She will want to keep living and you're wanting to take that away from her. Find a family member, Craigslist, or take her to a shelter. Someone will want her she is a beautiful cat.
>>
>>38862403
The cat is worth more than that born addicted kid is.
>>
>>38862481
I've tried. Shes been my best friend for almost 6 years.
>>
File: 1498829552720.jpg (56KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498829552720.jpg
56KB, 720x480px
>>38862376

Take her to a shelter you stupid fucking asshole. Don't kill a cat for no reason.

Or if that's too much work for your feeble mind, make s Craiglist post or an area Reddit post.

I can't believe your go to solution was to murder it. Get your fucking head checked retard.
>>
>>38862451
FUCK that kid who will end up a sngle mom income generator or a drug addict.
>>
Drop her off near your local Asian restaurant. She'll help satiate the hunger of other anons. She will nurish the bodies of others. Until the final flush. This is her will, her destiny, her legacy.
>>
>>38862553
The cat will be murdered at the shelter. They get 48 hours then the windex. I'd rather have her not traumatized.
>>
>>38862553
And I made a CL post. No response. No one wants a 6 year old YIKES! but me.
>>
File: cat-in-a-crown.png (80KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
cat-in-a-crown.png
80KB, 210x240px
Degenerate piece of filth. Don't fuck with kitty's. Fuck with my cat and i'd put you to the curb
>>
Well this is the first Caturday post of the day. She gets that at least.
>>
>>38862376
GIVE ME THE CAT I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT
>>
You really this desperate and starved for attention that you'd fight so senselessly to kill an animal you call your "best friend" so people pay attention to you and validate you online? The solution is easy anon, you're just lazy, and perpetuating the same shit that will keep you as human garbage for the rest of your life.

When you kill that cat, you'll start your clock ticking too. It's especially obvious now, since you're already intoxicated and haven't done anything yet. You'll kill yourself anon. Nobody will care.
>>
Why are you fucks getting all worked up for? Its just a fucking cat.
>>
>>38862707
So let her starve on the street? Get killed by raccoons while wondering where I went and why she's alone? I'm not wanting to do this. If it makes you feel better I'll most likely end up shooting myself soon after.
>>
Where do you live OP?
bloxbloxblox
>>
>>38862376
Put her in a cage and leave it outside of a shelter or vet. If she was really your friend you wouldn't even consider killing her.
>>
>>38862608
There are plenty of no kill shelters, stop being a dumb cunt
>>
>>38862771
No I'm sad and have no one to talk to. And yeah I will end up killing myself so you win. The surrender shelters are full and the MSPCA kills cats and dogs 48 hours after you drop them off.
>>
>>38862798
Cats are innocent animals and offer unconditional love, they are better than the vast majority of humans
>>
>>38862376
Just eat it. Look for some asian recipes online
>>
>>38862376
>>38862441
Try rescue cat program anyways.
>>
>>38862902
Where are you? If I'm even remotely close I'll come get the cat since you're so fucking dense you think you have to murder an innocent animal.
>>
>>38862834

RI
bloxbloxbloxxxxxx
>>
>>38862441
Well where are you going after getting evicted? Live in a tent for those months and keep her with you
>>
>>38862514
so you'd rather murder her than have someone else love and take care of her? fuck you
>>
>>38862935
England m8tee

Original
>>
>>38862961
If he killed her painlessly what do you care? This is the best solution, even if not ideal.
>>
>>38862948
An SRO until I can get another job, save some money and get a living situation.
>>
>>38862978
A bit far for me. Any UK anons wanna stop this retard? All you have to do is pick up the cat and drop it off at a vet.
>>
>>38862903
>Cats are innocent animals and offer unconditional love

that's bullshit though. Dogs on the other hand...
>>
>>38862948
This. If you actually cared for the cat, you would want to spend as much time with it as possible before the inevitable. But you're convincing yourself that this is the "right thing to do" because you're too lazy to actually deal with the situation.
>>
>>38863005
So you already planned this out and aren't serious about killing yourself you pussy

Fuck you faggot I hope you never are allowed to own pets again. At least let her outside animals still have the instinct to hunt for sustenance even if they're domesticated
>>
>>38863013
Lol fuck off faggot. What is a vet going to do? Just give her to a shelter where she'll be put down scared and lonely. Better OP does it painlessly as poasible.

Show some compasssion anon.
>>
>>38863019
Nah you're wrong, I've owned animals all my life, dogs and cats, and cats are just as capable of forming that bond

My cats cry if I even leave the apartment to go for a smoke, they are loving clingy and needy animals
>>
>>38863019
>Dogs on the other hand...
Kill more people than venomous snakes and alligators in the US
>>
>>38863058
He's a pussy faggot and if he really cared he'd rough it in a tent for a month
>>
>>38862376
Where is your family? They can't hold her until you get your shit sorted?
Surely there is legal recourse for your roommate violating his lease. You shouldn't have to foot the bill. Unless he was not on the lease in which case you're an idiot. You seem a little incompetent.

Anyway, there are plenty of ways to deal with this.
Your best bets:
>drop her off with family
>drop her off with friends (make sure you emphasize that this is not permanent and you will be coming back for her when possible, set a concrete date if you can)

Worse bets but still better than death:
>drop her off at a no-kill shelter
>post an ad on Craigslist (make sure you vet the respondents thoroughly, go look at their house and make sure it is conducive to a cat's wellbeing, if they have another one or two healthy cats there that is ideal)

If she is fixed you should be able to find her a home rather easily. That is a beautiful cat, and 6 is not THAT old for a cat. Only kill her as a last resort, and yes I would say that killing her painlessly is a better alternative than dropping her off in a feral colony or giving her to a kill shelter. A thorough housecat with no experience outside will have a real shit time in those situations.

Best of luck to you anon, try to get your shit together for your kitty.
>>
>>38863058
>overdose
>painlessly
You're just as stupid as him. Overdose are painful, scary, and are just as likely to leave the cat a fucked up shell of itself as it is to kill it. At the very least let someone who knows what they're doing put it down.
>>
>>38862961
Are you 12? When an animal gets dropped off at a shelter it has 48 hours before they kill it. I've had a CL up for her since I knew I'd have to leave. No one wants a 6 year old cat. No one called. The stray I found in my hallway and took in got adopted-I tried to get people to take them both. No one wants a 6 year old cat.
>>
>>38863134

6 is really not that old for a cat; if I were in the market, I'd easily consider one.

Do you live near the beach or a big fish market? That's a damn good gig for a stray cat.
>>
>>38863134
Plenty of people would take her, some old woman who might only have a decade left. You're a serious faggot and I hope someone reports you to the Rhode Island SPCA
>>
>>38863058
a lot of vets will keep the animal for at least a month before putting it down. if OP actually cared he would be able to find one that will but he doesnt so he wont
>>
>>38863071
t. catcuck

>>38863062
Cats will eat you if they can get away with it. That's why there's a number of cases of cats eating people's faces when they're unconscious or are recently deceased.
>>
>>38862376
WTF? THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ONE OF MY CATS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>38863224
Crazy how nature do that dot org
>>
>>38863219
And there's hundreds of cases of dogs killing the person before eating them
The only animals I own are snakes.
>>
>>38863219
If I killed myself and my cat was stuck and had no one to help her I wouldn't mind if she ate me to stay alive, it's a smart thing to do
>>
>>38862903
>unconditional

Xaxaxaxaxa
>>
>>38863265
Cats are loyal to a fault
When I was a teenager I went on a diet so my cat started bringing me mice.
>>
>>38863184
Why dont you? If you're not a retard you'd find the ad on CL with my info and report me keyboard warrior. I'm not doing this now I'm trying everything I can before I have to do it. All I'm seeing is assholes that get to take the moral high ground for the first time in their lives.
>>
>>38862376
Battersea shelter will take her. They have 3 locations, all no kill.
battersea.org.uk
>>
>>38862903
I love cats but i gotta be real, they have the most conditional love out of all the animals
If you don't offer food, play and petting they will leave your ass and hit the streets
>>
>>38863219
I've fallen asleep with cats on my bed every single night for the past 20 years and never woken up with my face gone, faggot nigger.
>>
>>38863298
Kill yourself you weakwilled piece of shit

I'm in a similar position to you and I'd live in a tent before killing my fucking cat. You should have never been allowed to own animals you sociopathic pussy.
>>
>>38862441
6 isn't old for a cat.
They'll live 10 years on top of that no problem.
>>
>>38863302
I AM IN THE USA
>>
>>38863346
Other post said england. What state?
>>
>>38863320
That will probably happen. And you cant pitch a tent in the middle of of a major US city.
>>
>>38863399
>And you cant pitch a tent in the middle of of a major US city.
You just need to be clever.
Walmart won't chase you off if you bum around behind one.
>>
>>38863395
RI

Rhode Island
>>
>>38863395
And if it said England It was supposed to say New England.
>>
>>38863399
Take a bus or walk or cab to the outskirts

If you really loved your cat you'd be able to come to such a simple conclusion
>>
>>38863418
Providence animal rescue league. They're open admission and only euthanize sick and injured animals. It's not as good as a no kill but your cat will have a better chance there than with you, which is all that matters.
>>
>>38862376
r.i.p. Yikes
>>
>>38863418
And that's assuming you called every single no kill around you, which I doubt since there are a lot and you seem to really want to murder the cat.
>>
>>38863308
I just dropped by to tell you that you are a retarded faggot. Your anecdote doesn't disprove a theory you fucking inbred uneducated potato IQ nigger retard. When will you fucking degenerates learn this?
>>
>>38863548
No cats will eat their owner's faces you autistic fucktard
>>
>>38863548
Actual numbers say a dog is more likely to kill you than a cat. Cat's don't kill people. Dogs maul their owners all the time.
>>
>>38863548
>calling others uneducated
>not knowing what a theory is
>>
>>38862376
Give her to a Humane Society or ASPCA
>>
>>38862403
This post is golden. Good job anon
>>
File: Babykitty-2.jpg (1MB, 1428x2322px) Image search: [Google]
Babykitty-2.jpg
1MB, 1428x2322px
The worst thing is that my "friend" swore on his life he'd take the cat. I had 2-one I took in because it was an abandoned kitten. I put them both on CL, put flyers up, everything. The younger one got taken.
>>
>>38863501
Some useful information. Thank You.
>>
>>38863038
No. It doesn't work like that. I'll be crashing in shelters until a transitional opens up then I wait there until an an SRO opens up. 6 to 9 months.
>>
>>38863746
If you're really that fucked then stiff your faggot landlord on rent to save up the deposit for your next place. Or sell everything you own for money. Don't murder an innocent fucking animal that did nothing but provide you with love.
>>
>>38863768
>murder
You don't murder animals you fucking retard. You can only "murder" other people.
>>
>>38863768
Yeah I'm doing that-I just can't find someone who will watch my cat (I want her back) or adopt her which if the person loves the cat and took good care and YIKES! was happy then I guess she got a new home.
>>
>>38863867
Take a look at the 8th word of the OP you stupid fucking mongoloid nigger.
>>
>>38863920
Then OP is a retard as well.
>>
>>38863308
It won't happen until it does anon
>>
File: 1495110152013.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495110152013.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
>>38862376
OP I hope you see this, Just let it out somewhere in a neighborhood 10 miles away.
Cats can survive on their own. there's no reason to kill it. It's not a useless dog. There's literally no difference other than personality between feral cats and domesticated cats. Literally just let it free and it will survive on it's own.

Probably steal food from an outdoor cat, etc.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.