[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw accidentally submitted a copy of Eliot Roger's manifesto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>tfw accidentally submitted a copy of Eliot Roger's manifesto instead of my thesis

Sent a follow up email saying I left my email logged in at the library and someone else sent it, but I don't think it's very convincing.
>>
That's what you get for being an autist.

Anon if you know what's good for you, you'd leave this place and never come back. it'll eat Your soul
>>
>elliot claims he read a lot
>his manifesto is bad writing and formatting
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>38861959
I really liked the part when he raged about the introduction of LFR
>>
>>38861851
It seems reasonably convincing as long as you are disguised as a normie. However if you are already suspect to being a robot they wont believe you
>>
File: 1442321613644.png (700KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442321613644.png
700KB, 1366x768px
>>38861959
Just because you invest alot of time into a medium doesn't mean you'll become good at it. That or Elliot lied
>>
>>38861959
Good at reading =/= Good at writing
>>
>>38861959
I hardly ever read anymore but I thought elliots manifesto was absolutely hilarious and read the entire thing in one sitting. He might not have been a good writer, but he did something right because it was engaging and funny
>>
>>38861989
Lfr?
>>
>>38861851
Holy fucking shit you could legitimately be expelled. How do you fuck up so hard?

>>38862038
The thing is people are laughing at him, not with him
>>
Maybe you shouldn't be in college.
>>
File: 1436483514514.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1436483514514.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
>>38862260
Looking for Raid.

Its basically a retard proof version of a raid in World of Warcraft. He started waxing on about how Chad has now infiltrated his "escape".
>>
>>38861851
You could just tell them that you sent the wrong file accidentally and you were examining the manifesto to look for patterns in people who could be a threat to society/have a better grasp of psychology. You threw when you sent the follow-up email because there goes your credibility.
>>
>>38861851
You should have just said it's the wrong file and not worried what they think, because it's not so bad to have it. But now that you lied and acted all scared, I would suspect you of being a secret psycho as well.
>>
>>38861851
say you had a morbid curiosity about it. plenty if normies read about serial killers
might not work id you look like a school shooter tho
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.