[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are millenials so hated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Chloe.png (611KB, 626x978px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe.png
611KB, 626x978px
Why are millenials so hated?
>>
They were all born in the wrong generation
>>
>>38861825
Oldfags envy the young

This has been done to every emerging generation

Also chloe best girl
>>
Because they are as useful to society as a molding piece of bread.
>>
>>38861825
THEY'RE ALL ENTITLED LITTLE SNOWFLAKES WITH SHITTY HAIRSTYLES REEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE MY GENERATION
>>
>>38861825
The youth of any generation tends to be hated. Remember when hippies were hated by the old?
>>
>>38861876
And now hippies are hated by everyone except themselves.
Really fired up my neurons..
>>
Trump is Reagan and we're just the next generation of hippies. Minus the antidepressants.
>>
File: IMG_2067.jpg (270KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2067.jpg
270KB, 900x948px
>>38861825
>not letting her die and saving Arcadia Bay
t. Guy who would let Arcadia Bay get annihilated for the right person
>>
>>38861853
>chloe best girl
The only good Chloe was wheelie Chloe.
>>
>>38861853
Not true. Gen Zyklon is based, or will be at least, if millenials don't ruin them like everything else they influence.
>>
Theyre always touching their peepees and wee wees
>>
>>38861933
Whatre we doing with aour lives?
>>
File: 1484941533542.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484941533542.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>muh 50 genders
>muh mental illness
>>
>>38861926
>tfw wanting to save her at first but realize the save Bay would be more meaningfully bittersweet
Bae before Bay is the ultimate meme ending in a game about letting go of the past
>>
>>38861968
Cant please everyone

Best thing, is to be ourselves
>>
>>38861825
This trend and being called millenials is recent, like 3 years ago or so, google it if you don't believe me
Before that they were called Generation Y and all the bad things associated to them was next to none
Why? take a guess (((who))) started it
>>
>>38861853
This.
Came here to say jealousy.
>>
>>38861933
So far, Gen Z seems to be a generation that was raised with smartphones, but have no fucking clue how they work. Not in a "let me lord my computer science degree over you" sense, but just like, they don't seem to understand things like file formats or email accounts.
Though the biggest emerging problem with Gen Z is their education having been tainted by No Child Left Behind, which (I've heard) produces students who think education means repeating things back.
If it's any consolation, it seems like Gen Z was ruined by Gen X.
>>
>>38861930
Didn't even play that shit "game"
She was wholesum the other one deserved death.
Couldnt even shoot a fucking. 38
>>
>>38861825

it's a meme mostly

most of the places you see that shit cater to boomers, who really want to ignore the shit legacy they're leaving on this planet. a lot of that involves pretending its our fault.
>>
>>38861853
THIS
especially in the current era of social media, the 90's kids (myself included) can make themselves known. We never left the internet.

saying that my only real problem with the youth is the gender-fluid stuff. I hope they grow out of it.
>>
>>38861933
These are some fascinating digits anon.
Checked and keked.
>>
Because new politics are infesting the youth and the new politics are garbage to adults. Just like how hippie beliefs were also garabge and everyone hated hippies.

We are raising a bunch of children to be children in an adult world with all these garbage safe zones, not addressing the simple teenage desire of wanting to break the mold of conformity to feel different and how giving yourself 15 genders and identities isn't a good way of doing it because it leads to mental illness. A majority of these people end up growing out of it after college and realize it was fucking stupid and that they had too much free time on their hands doing shit they don't care about so they pre-occupied their minds with asinine garbage that has NO impact on a real life full of stress and a full time job.

With the internet being an information feed to all these kids growing up, that one idiot years ago who felt like a turtle in high school would keep the fuck quiet to not be made a freak. But because of the internet echo chamber, they stop feeling shame for being a fucking delusional retard whose bored and wanted to be different and this is where we are. The reality of the influence of the internet on a generation is here and it's almost as bad if it worse then hippies were a thing. At least they wanted peace, but it came at the price of being jobless bums who all mooch off of each other and do drugs and gave nothing positive to society aside from the ideal of peace.
>>
File: jxEjRAN.jpg (78KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
jxEjRAN.jpg
78KB, 500x526px
>>38861825
Props on best girl first off.

Second I believe that since they are the first generation to have easy access to widespread information they have the most potential but because they were corrupted by far left wing politics they've lost almost all of their value to society. Children should never be exposed to zealot like mentality since they are social sponges and will absorb anything around them. If the could have just stayed neutral then they would have been fine. Sadly race baiting and shaming of every kind has kept them in a state of perpetual ignorance. It wasn't their fault really, I honestly blame boomers. Generation Z is looking good so far though, as long as they stay away from 3rd wave feminism, race baiting cucks, race pride, and fake oppression then they will potentially be the greatest generation.
>>
>>38862228
>they don't seem to understand things like file formats or email accounts.
Give them time. They're still young. Also, it's somewhat questionable to judge how well the majority of them understand computer related concepts now, when there is nothing to compare them to. Millenials in their age understood even less about computers and most of them lived through their childhood with quite limited exposure to them. If you could go back in time when millenials were about the same age as Gen Z is today and asked them about programming or file formats, the most likely answers you'd get wouldn't be very informative.
>>
>>38861825
Because boomers (and recently later generations) took most of the high ranking professions and refuse to let go, meaning millenials who are now looking for work are stuck with going to higher education and accumulating insane debt or working shitty low end/retail jobs. A lot of millenials hate these options and so don't bother working if they can, or just go to college to waste 3+ years on alcohol and drugs. Then the boomers and other generations sneer at us for being "lazy" when really we just got fucked and most people in our position would do the same thing.
>>
>>38861825
Because they had an exceedingly large amount of potential but squandered it and fell into the trap of race baiting and perpetual victim-hood. They gave up when they had the chance to lead as an example of what could be. They were given the gift of knowledge unknown to any other generation before them but forfeited that knowledge for social disorder. I truly pity them.
>>
>>38863601
I feel sorry for your generation, a boomer and gen x could have a 3 bedroom house and feed a family of 4-5 on a single blue collar job. You can't do that anymore but they still call gen Y lazy. In all honesty gen Y works more hours and goes to school longer than gen x and boomers but still make less money on average. It's honestly pretty sad. It's not all the boomers and gen x's fault though. Your gen gave into social disorder since it's easier to deal with then education.
>>
File: diamonds.jpg (117KB, 1076x1200px) Image search: [Google]
diamonds.jpg
117KB, 1076x1200px
When economists see that the average millennial is working at a backend jobs with minimum wage, no benefits, and no discretionary income, people become worried, for this is our future we're dealing with. This is the exact definition of a nation in declining, and it's only going downhill from here. When people see that we are entering a state of decline, they become frightened and they search for the solution for the problem. Instead of looking at the source of the problem, the economic system we live in, they blame the millennials fronton for being lazy, greedy, whatever buzzwods you can think of.

This isn't the millennials faults.
>>
Boomers hate us because we're "lazy" and Gen Xers are starting to want grandkids but blue collar jobs are a meme, being automotized, and wages haven't exactly risen as much as cost of living, thus our purchasing power is very limited. I work so much + work as a research assistant (read: unpaid lab monkey) that I want to be lazy because I'm doing nothing but working my ass off and am fucking tired. School is starting again soon, which will mean not working as many hours and ultimately tighter budgeting and probably less free time.

My girlfriend (and hopefully soon-to-be fiancee) makes $8/hr and I make $10/hr. We can afford shitty Asian 90's-00's cars and a modest apartment along with our other bills, but not a house though. $10/hr today doesn't go as far as dad's $10/hr, let alone grandpa's $10/hr. You can't raise kids properly on that. We can barely support ourselves.

Granted, at least this is the first world and not some third world shithole. That being said, I want to live like a first worlder and not be in this neo Gilded Age.

We're not going to get to retire at 65 like our parents and grandparents. They tell us to not be lazy fucks but are all literal welfare queens on social security. Social security and polar bears will have a race to extinction in our lifetimes. Maybe that's why we want escapism and focus on this gender shit and drugs, because we know that this is how it always will be if things keep going as they are.
>>
>>38861848
*le wrong genertion
>>
File: 1466572992299.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466572992299.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>38864162
Tl;dr: we're trying but dealt a shitty hand, are tired and angry and want off this ride.
>>
>>38864162
Most millenials won't be able to afford houses or even good apartments until well into their 30s. The only other option is sharing a house with other strangers if you want to move out but that depends on how normie you are/can pretend to be.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.