[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lucid dream thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1498187261673.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498187261673.gif
924KB, 500x281px
Why haven't you started lucid dreaming yet, anon? Don't you want to escape your boring, sad life?
>>
>>38861136
I started lucid dreaming when I was a very small child, like 6 or 7 years old. Taught myself after having horrific nightmares for years.

Trouble was, after awhile, like when I was 13 or 14 or so, I started getting insanely tired from lucid dreaming. Every night I did it, it felt like I hadn't slept at all.

As an adult, when I lucid dream I can only now only partially lucid dream. I'll recognize that I'm dreaming, be lucid for a awhile but then slip back into the dream every time.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
>>
>>38861136
>Why haven't you started lucid dreaming yet, anon? Don't you want to escape your boring, sad life?

How can I make it easy to not lose my dream memory from missing a day of not recording dreams
>>
>>38861136
How do I do it anon?
Can I do it tonight if I want to?
>>
how do i actually do it? whenever im sleeping im trying really hard to remember that i am but it doesnt work.
>>
>>38861425
>>38861430
>>38861439
I'm this guy >>38861413

Three pieces of advice, both are equally important:

1. Keep a dream diary, every night, no excuses. Keep it next to your bed and as soon as you wake up, write down what you can remember in as much detail as possible.

2. Look for "triggers" when you're dreaming and awake. By that I mean look for weird shit in your dreams that only happens to you when you're dreaming. For me, it's stuff like text in books never staying the same, or the numbers on clocks changing, or being able to breathe underwater. You take those things and you look for those scenarios in real life. Every time you look at a clock, you check to see if the numbers change. Every time you read a book, you make sure the letters stay the same, and so on. Once you get in the habit of checking these things, when it's off, you know you're dreaming. Once you know you're dreaming, you're lucid.

3. Once you know you're dreaming, stay fucking calm. If you panic or get too excited you will wake up. You need to chill out, check out your surroundings, explore what you can do. Don't freak out. Practice. This is the hardest thing to do and could take you weeks or months. It could take you no time at all, depends on the person. Either way, once you get ahold of yourself your possibilities are literally endless.

Good luck m8s, feel free to ask me about any other shit about lucid dreaming if you're curious
>>
>>38861517
But what do I do as I'm falling asleep? Do I just stay aware and conscious and check to see if I'm asleep constantly?
>>
>>38861596
Dude just fall asleep. I've heard horror stories about sleep paralysis and all sorts of shit from people who try and stay alert as they're falling asleep. It's all about having awareness once you're in a dream, in that deep sleep, not when you're falling asleep.
>>
>>38861621
The fug

So it's random? Is there a way to ensure it?
>>
I don't even dream. How do I start dreaming?
>>
>>38861136
I don't know if it's lucid dreaming or just vivid dreams but my life has become so boring, I am actually going insane (i've got some minor form of schizophrenia i think) and my dreams are also boring but they at least make me feel real for once ya know. Also I have insomnia so I sleep a lot once i'm out but it's very hard to get me out you know?
>>
>>38861643
Did you read the first post I made? You need to develop a way to recognize when you're dreaming. Once you recognize when you're dreaming, (which you do every night,) you're almost guaranteed to start lucid dreaming. From there, all you do is control it. It's not random at all.
>>
File: 1500862647635.jpg (231KB, 720x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1500862647635.jpg
231KB, 720x1120px
Im the guy who misses days with the dream journal but I got lucid dreaming down I just sorta go back to unawareness after trying to use dream powers which is gay and pisses me off. Also what are some of your
>most scariest
>most sexual
>most action packed
>weirdest
Lucid dreaming experience each
>>
File: 1499746889462.png (105KB, 616x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499746889462.png
105KB, 616x384px
>>38861692
Shit, alright man I'll try

Going to sleep in an hour, wish me luck
>>
>>38861736
if this thread is still alive in the morning I have some doozies to share

>>38861749
good luck m8, good night /r9k/
>>
File: 1500782041402.png (678KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500782041402.png
678KB, 800x767px
Let's share our triggers!

What works best for me is thinking my hand or arm isn't really there and I touch myself somewhere, if it goes through I'm dreaming
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 178x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 178x196px
>>38861736
I've been trying to past couple weeks. About to go to sleep now. I've been keeping a journal and pushing my fingers into my palm to see if they go through as a reality check throughout the days. No luck yet, Had a dream where I was being dragged into my bed and woke up mid shout though.

>weirdest dream
Back when I was 16
>Fucking generic but hot brunette doggy
>going good, enjoying ourselves
>take a break, water or something, and come back
>can only get halfway hard
>like first half of dick is super hard second half is flaccid
>just take scissors and cut off the second half of my dick
>no blood, just like skin, just half a dick.
>looks like those zelda monsters on the beach
>continue to fuck brunette half-dicked no problem
Weird thing is I've never had erectile problems or any fear of them.

Have fun with this one, Freud.
>>
>>38861773
Lucid dreams, nigga

>>38861675
I used to never dream as well, but having a journal nearby or ysing your phone as soon as you wake up has helped me
>>
>>38862265
Not Frued but holy kek
>>
>>38861136
All of my lucid dreams involve me being in primary school and no matter what I do I'm still a loser.
>>
how can i start lucid dreaming? im 17 if that matters
>>
>>38862413
i have vivid dreams a lot but i always forget them, bout to start keeping a journal
>>
Fuck you Anon, the last time I lucid dreamed it was more depressing then real life.
>>
>>38862460
How the he'll does that work?
>>
File: legs.png (865KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
legs.png
865KB, 800x600px
Do any of you use lucid dreaming to dream of your waifu?
>>
The way I do it
>stay awake for 24 hours or until you feel really tired
>shut your eyes
>lay perfectly still
>focus on the shapes and patterns you can see
>watch how they change and move
>eventually shapes will begin to merge into objects and settings

That's how I consciously enter a dream state, I tend to just fly about now rather than fuck
>>
File: modern art pep.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
modern art pep.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>38861136
my brain is too broken to lucid dream
>>
>>38862413
you start by fucking leaving
>>
File: 1466588718636.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466588718636.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>38861136
Inside of my head is too scary.
>>
>>38861136
How do you tell the difference between an actual lucid dream and a dream where you dreamed you were lucid dreaming?
>>
>>38862907
why the hostility my guy im just tryna join the fun
>>
>>38861517
Recently I've been having dreams where I'm aware that I'm dreaming but I feel like I can't control them, I've woken myself up by saying "wake up this is a dream" when I had a nightmare but it didn't feel like I was in control.Its like if as I'm dreaming about me trying to lucid dream, any advice on how to gain control anon?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.