[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else live in this shithole?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: New-Zealand-map[1].gif (218KB, 1412x1384px) Image search: [Google]
New-Zealand-map[1].gif
218KB, 1412x1384px
Anyone else live in this shithole?
>>
>>38860824
Looks like a bizarro England
>>
What kind of faggot would actually move there? Fucking weeaboos
>>
I live in the UK and am considering moving there.
>>
>>38860824
I'm an American who day dreams about living there. Can I stay in your thread?
>>
Danish guy here

Wish I lived another place
>>
>>38861520
>>38861312
>>38861554
Don't come to NZ It's normie central.
>>
>>38860824
What's shit about it?
>>
I live here.
no gf.

>>38861830
no gf.
>>
>>38861889
You can have no gf anywhere tho
>>
>tfw PhD scholarship at Camebridge starting next year

Its ok fellow bots, you can leave this shit hole if you try hard. From South Auckland to Camebridge, it gets better lads.
>>
>>38860824
North or south my dude?
>>
Yep, Just watched my ethnic neighbors doing their ethnic activities until 2 police cars showed up in the street and they promptly scattered.

Pro tip: don't live semi-rural.
Wellington is nice except for Porirua, Lowerhut and the Newtown area, lots of immigrants in the latter though many are catholic.
>>
>>38861945
>tfw Kilbirnie has gone to shit

When I was a kid it was a nice suburb, mostly white and a few polynesians. Low crime and nice houses. Now it's almost all polynesians and is crime ridden. Fucking hate the subhuman garbage flooding our country
>>
>>38861791
It's okay
I'm a failed normie anyway
>>
Is New Zealand full? I'd rather live there than Burgerland. Australia seems nice, but not as nice as NZ.
>>
>>38860824
Its not that bad Josh
>>
>>38861791
Not really

t. Australia
>>
>>38861970
You can come if you're white.
Tell people you're Canadian. We hate Americans almost as much as we hate Aucklanders.
>>38861918
I live in Auckland.
>>
>>38861970
Auckland is a shittier version of Melbourne/Sydney etc. Basically all chinks and polynesians.

Go to Wellington or Christchurch. Everywhere else is either empty or chink and poly infested.
>>
I have a bachelors degree in architectural technology and management

Would I even stand a chance of finding a place where I could be useful?
>>
>>38862015
Come after we have the next earthquake that splits the country into a 3rd island my dude. Plenty of work.
>>
>>38861991
>Auckland
What's it like?, I'm in Christchurch.
>>
>shithole
jesus christ, you are living in paradise compared to 99% of the world. you think chinks are bad? try living surrounded by niggers and arabs.
>>
>>38862031
Well shit
That could be at any time in the future
>>
>>38862188
Hopefully asap
>>
>>38862204
You really hate it that much?
>>
>>38862063
>What's it like?
Asian.
>>
>>38862237
No, that was just a me memeing. .
It can be an alright place but it's bad for me where I'm at. I just want to be alone and not disturbed by lowlifes
>>
>>38862318
Let's switch places then

In Denmark people are so far up their own ass that they wont interact with each other more than strictly necessary.
You could go for a full week of no one talking to you if you use selfcheckout when shopping
>>
still better prospects than in europe desu this place is doomed
>>
I live in NZ. Tonight I am in Ohakune for snowboarding and a gig. Should be fun!
>>
>>38862400
That's........ actually sounds quite ideal tbqh
>>
>>38862430
Why do I imagine you with spicky hair and frosted tips?
>>
/WD6CCsm

NZ /r9k/ Discord. We do meetups and stuff. Most major cities have a couple of people.
>>
How is living in NZ compared to Australia?
>>
Sadly.

Incredibly normie country.
>>
>>38863064
Weird how most normal people are normal. Kys
>>
>>38863064
just stay away from the cities lad, save up to buy some land in the countryside and live a comfy, self-sufficient life of mostly solitude.
>>
>>38861945
>"Do you know the reason for what happened over there earlier today?"
>"It was the alcohol."
fuck you dad you limp wristed cuck, stop making excuses.
POLYNESIANS GET OUT
>>
reporting in.
who here /uni/?
blox
>>
>>38863636
UoA here. It sucks.
>>
>>38863656
UoW here. Probably sucks worse here.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.