[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's write a /letter/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: letter.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
So I just experienced my first /letter/ thread last night, and I find them to be wonderful.

C'mon robots, write a letter.

Remember to add the initials of both yourself and the recipient.

-V
>>
any news on the guy who was harvesting these threads for letters to be compiled into a book
it was a good idea
>>
J,

Sorry for having my gf take up a lot of my time. I just want to go back to the good old days of playing games and watching anime with you. I don't want to be replaced.

-E
>>
>>38860627
Dear that random guy who gave me $10,

Thank you so much. I really needed that, and in all truth, it made my day. If ever I encounter you again, I'll be paying you back that $10.

Sincerely, V
>>
Blake i really love you. it hurts and im trying my best. In all honesty the thought of you doesnt make me happy anymore, it makes me want to fucking put my head against a blade and die. I cant stop thinking of putting my neck to the train tracks every hour i hear it pass.
Youre selfish. But i still love you and i dont say it to your face because youre also fucking too stupid enough to see it. Get over your own shit. i was always there for you, and you never saw it. I love you and it hurts so much i don't get how after all ive done all you focus on is negative shit. Youre the miserable one, you should be getting help too.
>>
When will you cave in and text me?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 242x208px)
image.jpg
19KB, 242x208px
C,

If I could only see you once more, I might perhaps find peace. Perhaps it is fated to one day occur.

-S
>>
>>38861845
>I saved the thumbnail
Well that just blows, doesn't it?
>>
T,

Your gf cheated on you and the child you're raising is not yours.

- P
>>
>>38860627
Dear R,

You're gross to me. You know what a favor means? It means "I will do you this kindness because I want to". It does NOT mean, "Sure, I'll do this for you, but you better be ready to suck my dick for the next few months". You helped me, and I really appreciate it. You have no idea how happy I was. But, that doesn't mean I'm gonna follow you around doing you mini-favors like some braindead monkey.

Also, could you please stop treating me like a kid? I only laugh when you mess with me because I'm too spineless to tell you to fuck off.

-B
>>
>>38861801
I wont
Originally
>>38860627
Dear OP
You are a faggot
Anon
>>
File: JPEG_20170802_001546.jpg (188KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170802_001546.jpg
188KB, 755x768px
L, normally threads like this make me cringe and I know I'll regret writing this almost immediately after I finish, but I don't know how else I should express these feelings without coming off as a total sperg.

I know that you said that you have feelings for me, and I have also have incredibly strong feelings for you too. I've never met anybody that I've connected with in the same way that I have with you, and that's something that I don't get a whole lot of in my life.

But the honest truth is that you only have feelings for me because you're just a lonely girl who is just attaching yourself to the first person who shows you affection. This is a totally natural thing to do, but it isn't "real". It means that the second that someone more attractive or attentive comes along you'll drop me like a wet rag. And as much as it hurts my pride as a man to say it, I'm a fragile little bitchboy and I just can't take that.
>>
File: avatar_1501719226838.jpg (90KB, 949x949px) Image search: [Google]
90KB, 949x949px
>>38861332
Funnily enough hearing something as simple and nice as this made me feel better too. Thanks man.
>>38861185
Bro's before ho's is an oft repeated adage, but one that still rings true.
>>38861878
Why don't you tell him in real life?
>>38861964
You need to grow that spine dude, I believe in you
>>38862035
Wow I already regret it, what a suprise
>>
C,

I didn't plan on seeing you, but we're always being drawn to each other.

We need some time apart, you know?

A
>>
>>38861969
Dear Anon

It takes a faggot to know a faggot.

-V (OP)
>>
R,
You're too dead to read a letter.
Fuck you for that.
-C
>>
>>38862297
Yeah fuck you R for being too dead
>>
Invisible person who I pretend listens to my problems,

I've realized today I'll never be happy. I expect too much out of people and I think anime ruined my perception of reality or maybe I have terrible inter-person relationships. Today was my fathers second wedding and it was the final nail of realization. I just kind of watched while they planned this, trying to be sneaky, never mentioning to me that they got engaged months ago or anything. Never wanting me to be aware that this was going to be a thing until like a month before it happens. Either way, I wasn't asked to by my father's best man or even have some role in the wedding just to "show up if you want to", he didn't even come to tell me that they were going to the ceremony spot, I had to find out by everyone else leaving and an empty house. Instead he asks two of his estranged friends which he recently connected with and asks my niece to be a part of the wedding ceremony.

It just feels shitty, I wanted to say something but I know if I did he would have put me in out of guilt for leaving me out and realizing I wanted to be a role in it. I hoped at some point maybe he would realize it on his own but he didn't. I just feel worthless. I'll never be noticeable just background fodder that no one could care about if I existed or not. I think thats why I want a girlfriend so bad. In my eyes a girlfriend is someone who noticed me, sees something extraordinary in me and wishes to spend her time and thinks I'm worth a thought
>>
>>38861801

I won't. You were a fucking cunt for what you did.
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (56KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
56KB, 500x521px
F,
I can't believe that you still love me. I can't believe that you asked to get back togheter.
I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I feel so happy. I love you so much, I hope that it's going to work. You are my everything.
-S
>>
Isabel.
I finally got my own place. Isnt that just swell?
>>
>>38862779
2/?

What do I do now? All I want to do is have someone notice me and say I'm worth something. All my life has been nothing but stifling me. I've done everything I've hated and made me feel awful because "You have to do it. You just gotta, that's how the world works." and get put down after put down after how I don't meet expectations. I was always told to never talk about my depression, all my sadness or anything relating to it because "You have no reason to be sad." Yeah, it's true my life isn't terrible, I'm not ungrateful for what I have in life now, it could always be worse but it sucks never being able to express my emotions, feelings or really anything because "Your mother can't handle that, she will freak out if you are sad." or "You have nothing to be sad about, if you want I can make your life sad so you can be sad about something."

All I want is someone to tell me I'm cool the way I am faults and all. But I can't, I'll never be extraordinary, I'll never be special like every anime, I'll never have a network of friends who will support me when I'm down and lost my will to move on. I have no talents, I'm just... a piece of cardboard and I hate it. I can't change who I am, I'll never be ex ordinary even if I had desire to be I don't even have any more passions outside of playing video games. My soul died, all the wonder I feel has died. All I do now is feel sad and cry over the things I'll never have, and envy a bunch of fictional drawings.
>>
G

Leave me the fuck alone. Stop contacting me. Stop hacking my shit and unblocking yourself. Its not my fault people realised what a complete cunt you are. Fuck off with hiding behind your fake mental illness. Everyone knows who you really are now. Everyone knows you fucked a 15 year old. Everyone knows what an abusive piece of shit you are.

Just fuck off.
>>
J,
I'd ask you to marry me, but it's hard to do that when I know you've dated and fucked somewhere around a dozen guys

D
>>
Dear U,

When will my punishment stop?

-K
>>
>>38862893
3/3
I want to say more, but it just feels like paraphrasing at this point. I'll just be saying the same things over and over and over like I always do but in what feels like a better more... well explained way. I'm just tired of talking to myself, I kind of wish I could talk to a person about this, but I can't even make meaningful relationships with people. It's always the same thing, it's the arms length friendship, yeah sure they still want to be friends with you, but don't mind if you drop off the face of the earth for a month and wont pay any mind to you unless you try to bother them first half the time.

I guess it's okay, but I just kind of want that one friend at least where you can just let it all out and not judge you and not disappear on you within a few weeks because they moved unto the new fancy friend that got their interest. You know that one friend where you get a message from and you are excited they replied and didn't put you off for hours until they had nothing else to do and finally respond. They will take the 30 seconds of time to reply to you and just talk to you while going throughout the day regardless because fuck it, at least it's more fun than doing your mundane boring garbage.

I'm just the loser always checking my messages every few minutes hoping someone says something to me and wants to talk to me. Even typing this out depresses me. I live a sad life of solitude and feel totally ignored. Maybe I should die.

Thanks for listening.

E
>>
File: IMG_0708.png (551KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.png
551KB, 640x640px
D,
FUCK YOU
you ruined me and now you can't get me back. Go fuck some whore, cause I'm not one of them. You'll not ruin me again, I hate you. Goodbye
-S
>>
R
I need to know if your feelings are true, and there is only one way for you to do it, tell me how you guys are doing it, all these years you and the cuck have been able to see everything I do on this site, I'm sure you also do this with each other. none of the shit that has happened between you two matters or gets to me like this does, this is a type of bond I will never have with you, which you have chosen to keep from me to just share with him throughout the all these years you have known me.

Prove to me this is just not some game, this will be the last time I reach out to you, I will wait a week you can email me at [email protected] (prove to me it's you if you do decide to reach out)

S
>>
>>38863072
Too bad star vs is a bad show.
>>
Dear E

I wish I hadn't made up that story about myself. I felt I needed an exaggerated story of my past to accurately represent how damaged I am. It's difficult for me to remain honest with you now, knowing that a fundamental part of who you think I am is a lie. The truth is I've done this before. I am incapable of being myself because I hate myself.

You are the first female I've ever felt true friends with. Our exchanges are equal and you put up with my flaws. I Don't entertain you but we both enjoy validating each other. I'm starting to separate you from the hate in my heart. You make me want to become a better person. You make me want to become happy and successful just incase you ever aren't. I want to be your forest gump, jenny. The truth of the matter is despite being schizoid I've developed feelings for you. Something I didn't even think possible.

-M
>>
Dear Alex,

We were both good friends

-M
>>
J,

I miss you, I wish you were still here with us.

N.
>>
>>38863089
Are you Russian?

Originalio
>>
>>38862967
fake mental illnesses are just the worst. Idk who you are but fuck that piece of shit.
>>
Dear M***,

I was having an okay road trip until we picked you up. You really turned it around, and I can't stop thinking about you now. I know you were probably just being nice to me because I was the only other person being nice to you, but that's more than I've ever experienced before. I've never had a girl other than my mother talk to me like you did, the deep conversations we had, the jokes we made, all the fun. Shit, I live in a super liberal degenerate area where I've never known any (((girl))) like you before. I didn't think there were any traditionalist / conservative women left in the world; you gave me hope for the future. I hope whatever you said and whenever you smiled at me was genuine. It sucks that we knew eachother for such a short time, but I remember every second of it. Now that we go to different colleges, I know I'll probably never see you again, but wherever you go, I wish you great luck and success.

- J
>>
>>38862108
I could fucking care less about him. He bragged about his gf and would always flaunt her around. If he loses thousands a year raising a cuck child I will not lose sleep
>>
I,

Most of the time, I don't miss you. Sometimes something will remind me of you and I'll smirk at the memory of you. But other times, missing you it hits me like a wave and all of a sudden I can't breathe. Now is one of those times. I miss you. I miss every part of you, from your thick eyelashes, to your innie bellybutton, to your ears that I used to whisper sweet nothings in. I wanted to marry you. I wanted us to have our happily ever after together. I was ready to give you my soul. You could've just told me you don't feel the same, love. Why did you pretend all was fine while cheating on me? My eyes used to radiate joy. You used to say you love my colored eyes. They still saw the goodness of people; they believed in love, romance, tenderness...my eyes aren't the same since I found out what you had been doing for months. Now, they reflect my hurt. They're sad. They don't believe in the love I thought we had. They're realistic eyes now, they look for the lies on the lips of men. I look defeated, 'cause I am defeated. You took away my hope and my first time and most of all, my precious time. My confidence too. Sometimes I wonder if you miss me-I don't think so. You're too much of a narcissistic sociopath really. Two years on and thinking of you still gives me pain.
I hope you don't hurt anymore people, ya heartless demon.
>>
>>38863330
Not him, but One vysotski for you anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4bP_rUcXLQ&index=45&list=PLD625073421B9ED9D
>>
>>38863214
What's E's name?
>>
F,

Boy, you fucked up. I liked you and you fucked it all up. You shouldn't have made a move in that situation, and then begged me to have sex with you. We can't be friends or anything more now until you acknowledge what happened. I rightfully can't get over you trying to do me like that. Please, call/text me to apologize if you want to make things right.

L
>>
c,
i really wanted to think that you cared for me but you never showed me any affection
you really didnt ever need me, i dont think anyone does
im so easily replaceable, you showed no emotions parting ways. I guess its just easier for me in the long run
i am the only one whos gonna lose sleep over this bs, idk why i get myself in these situations. Guess i am just meant to be alone
-R
>>
Dear [jimmy]

stop being such a cuck

-X
>>
>>38863592
welp, I'm in the same boat
>>
>>38863044
Fuck, I can relate to this so much. It was like my own voice. Hang in there. If you're still around, maybe we can be friends?
>>
>>38863347
Yeah, and considering almost everyone in our friend group has mental health issues it didnt go down well when they found out
>>
>>38863624
nice
lets sink together
>>
>>38863044
hey anon, at this point you could only do what you can do. finding someone who has constant interest in you is hard unless you give them a constant reason to. thats how most humans are. everyone is occupied by life and everyone loses interest fast so its not something personal. also if anime is skewing your perception then you have to quit it. that extra time will make you feel empty so make sure you fill it, make sure you look for new friends, you are active and productive.
>>
>>38863629
If you want to try we can. But there's just one restriction. If you are a male and if it becomes friendship on a personal level, please don't go gay on me. I know it sounds rude but I'm not 100% into that and it just gets awkward. I've read a lot of stories where that happened on this board.

>>38863684
I honestly hope it isn't anime skewing my perception and I'm just surrounded by lame people. I really don't want to think having a meaningful heartfelt connection to a friend isn't something so far fetched in the real world. I just want to be the main character sometimes whose always getting support of their friends and in general just makes an impact on everyone's lives for the better.
>>
>>38863817
Kek
I'm not gay by any means, do not worry. Do you have a skype or discord? or something.
>>
Dearest ___,
You're truly my inspiration and motivation, and I'm ecstatic that the heavens let us cross paths this past year. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were special. You had the demeanor of a survivor, a warrior. Your smile was confident yet humble, and your eyes were kind, like I later found out your heart was. You were fucking made for me. When you opened your mouth and I first heard your voice and your thoughts, dripping in grace, it was confirmed. I judged you correctly. You are ethereal. I'm constantly in awe of you, you profoundly amazing human being you. How do you make me feel so weightless? Blissful to the point of being above this earth? How do you do it, babe?
How do you make me forget my worries? My thoughts, my ego, my fears? Actually, you're the weightless one, otherworldly. You're not weighed down by meaninglessness and misery...but somehow, simultaneously, your feet are firmly planted on the ground. You're pragmatic, practical and not a complete daydreamer (that's what I'm here for). You're a fucking prince. I can only hope to be half as insightful and earnest as you are one day. You know, you're secretly pretty funny too. Not everyone sees it, but I see you :) Your cutting wit goes right over the heads of a lot of the foolish people you surround yourself with sometimes. Oh mi corazon, I just want you to know how remarkable and stunning you are. I carry you in my heart and thoughts every day, hoping you're alright, wishing for your happiness, rejoicing the moments we've spent together, and looking forward to the next ones.

I'm sorry that I'll never be as eloquent as you are, and I'll never be as zen and principled either. I will try my best though, and that is an eternal promise.

(u kno)
I love you.
>>
>>38863864
Discord. I'm a faggot who has icons in their name so I'll add you. Also I really need to get to bed so I can't wait for s response I'll add you when I get up tomorrow. I'll leave the thread running on my pc.
>>
>>38863898
Well all right, chardeeMac#9772. I hope this thread dies soon. See ya annon
>>
File: 1567453537384.jpg (60KB, 750x489px) Image search: [Google]
1567453537384.jpg
60KB, 750x489px
Dear anon,

Even if I get hurt, I want to be with you..

anon
>>
Being cocky genuinely annoys you people.

I think it's because you know it's true. You hate me for ruining all your marriages (which is stupid, I wasn't the one that made you cheat) but you know that I am kind of a big deal.

Now, that doesn't mean I think I deserve to be or some shit like that. But that's what's happening.
>>
>>38860627
Dear R,

I know you don't want me anymore but when I tell you I've given you everything I can and devoted my life to you to the best of my ability so far, it's the truth. I don't know what more you want from me. I wish you'd miss me the same way I miss you. You say you do, but you don't act like it. That's not an attack, that's an honest observation. I love you and I know I always will. I don't know how to get you back. I hold on to all of the nice things you've said because they truly mean the world to me. But now you say they don't matter anymore. Well you said we were forever. I thought you meant it. I meant it when I said forever, why didn't you?

Love,
M
>>
H.

I wonder how you are doing now. I hope you had a better time coping with life than I did. Sorry I was a shitty friend. I hope you're doing alright now,

Truly G.
>>
>>38861801
Never, you horrid cunt. Even if I wanted to, I deleted your number.
>>
Did you guys give me some kind of stimulant?

Because I'm productive as fuck right now.
>>
>>38862779
>>38862893
>>38863044
>>38863898
I too am pretty similar to this shit

If it's alright I'm gonna add you who posted discord tag and maybe we can all connect I don't know
>>
M,
I'm so scared to annoy you. I don't want to be clingy. Sorry if I am.
D
>>
Hey D It's me
I miss you so much. Please do reply, I want to talk to you so much

-I
>>
Dear RP

I'm not feeling too well.
I don't want to ruin your mood so I won't be telling you this immediately in day-to-day conversation.
For some reason I have been feeling sad lately. Self hating, more specifically.
I keep thanking you for wanting to talk to me and supporting me and you think it's silly, but I honestly have no idea why you like a loser like me.
If we went to the same school, I doubt I would've been cool enough to be your friend.

Life feels strange these days.
I'm losing interest in just about every activity I used to enjoy, and weirdly enough you seem to be too. (which also plays into my selfhate, because of the coincidental nature of this all I once again feel like I'm copying you)
Anyway, enough melodrama.
Have a nice time doing what you do until I see you again.

FN
>>
File: 1472254617027.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1472254617027.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I'm a bad person. I ghosted you because I had too many obligations to too many people, and I hated not being someone who could deliver on them. Because I failed at one relationship, I decided to give up on them all. It's not your fault, so don't blame yourself. I'm sorry, but I won't be coming back. I'm selfish and a fool, I know, but that is who I am. I won't ask you to forgive me or to understand me.

As for the woman who haunts me memories, what's there to say that hasn't already been said. I miss you, but I hate you more. Might you fall into ruin. We have nothing left to talk about, and nothing left to communicate to eachother but our obvious disregard and hatred for one another. I will disdain what I cannot have, so I will push you away. Do not come here again.
>>
>>38865688
you dont annoy me, im very difficult to annoy
>>
>>38860627
D,

It's hard to be around you. It's like you lack all self-awareness. I grew up with you so I know what you're like and I'm used to it, but everybody else is saying that you're insane/abusive and that I need to get the hell out before it's too late. I can't leave though. Is it my fault? Yours? Doesn't matter. No use thinking about it. It's done. I find myself wondering who the hell you'd be if you hadn't gone through all of that traumatic shit. I find myself wondering who I'd be. I know that you know you've been a bad person and it hurts you inside. I don't care about existing anymore so there's no use talking about it, I don't think you're mentally capable of having a conversation that I'd consider worthwhile in the first place. I'm not a good person and neither are you, so I guess we'll just wait and see who dies first. I hope it's you because you've been suffering far longer, and I want to know if I still feel when I see the most important person in the world to me gone from this world. I want my feelings for you to be the last thing I feel before I follow you over. I've always felt like a prisoner to you and so I have no reason to live without you. I'm too scared to be my own person.

J,

Thanks for talking to me all of these years and trying to help me despite me being a complete fuck up that can't change. I hope you stop talking to me and forget about me soon and find some better friends and live a normal life. You're already doing very well we're losing touch a lot and barely talk anymore which is for the best. No matter what I put you and everybody else through you just wanted me to be OK and did more than anybody else I knew to be a friend to me, despite the fact I could never do anything for you

M,

I'll never understand what the absolute fuck was going through your brain when you were making the decisions you were making. You were the catalyst of all things horrible in my life, but at least you're happy ?
>>
>>38863985
Plz be my girlfriend, anon
>>
Dear G,

I'm sorry for not being able to protect you from them. I wish I helped you when I had the chance, instead of being too polite to do anything at all.
I hope you can forgive me.

-T
>>
File: IMG_0751.png (271KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.png
271KB, 640x640px
>>38866152
I don't know if it's you. I used his account name initial, and I also used mine.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.