[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're going to die >there's nothing afterward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: mem.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
mem.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>you're going to die
>there's nothing afterward
>>
become a muslim now, and you'll have virgins for you in the afterlife
>>
>>38859667
I have a theory that 'you' essentially will return one day. You already beat the odds so much by simply existing now. You're bound to again.
>>
>>38859734
this is why i hope the big crunch death of the universe meme is true
>>
heaven and hell is afterwards
>>
i also hate how you have to live or if you try to shoot yourself and live you live with a stiched up face and fed thru a tube.

i dont wanna die in an old folks hone or hospital why cant i hust have a massive heart attack
>>
I used to think that.
I really hope we're wrong.
>>
oblivion sounds pretty comfy, being alive is quite literally suffering
>>
>>38859786
This is lazy, but perhaps the universe is so strange and the answer so unintuitive that we lack the language to understand it. I've always been fond of this quote:

"The universe is not only stranger than we imagine. It's stranger than we can imagine"

>>38859840
Can we ever really stop being conscious for long?
>>
>>38859667
smoke dmt and report back anon
>>
>>38859840
>being alive is quite literally suffering
whoah, how profound

it's odd how every middle class suburban white dude says this. if anyone knows pain, they do.
>>
>>38859683
>you'll have virgins
"female" is never stated.
>>
>>38859667
>I'm not going to go to hell
I am so fucking glad this is the best news I've heard in months thanks OP
>>
>>38859923
well of course their female. faggots dont apply
>>
how beautiful nothing is

no dead fish rotting on the shore
no screaming infants tugging at leaking nipples
no theorems determining your future
no scrawny urchins prying slats from the fence
no oozing cysts staining your shirt's backside
no blinding sun in the morning traffic
no morning traffic
no traffic
no advertising campaigns infesting your mailbox
no mailbox infecting your anxieties
no half-deaf neighbors deafening the neighborhood with twenty year old adolescent rock music
no politicians
no lawyers
no cops
no debt collectors
no bankers
no financial analysts blathering on television in between commercials for headache medicine
no unrealistic expectations
no disappointments
no passive aggressive coworkers
no HR departments
no bureaucrats
no preachers
no double talk
no two timing
no sexually transmitted diseases
no eminent domain
no disparaging peers
no disappearing trust
no disinformation campaigns
no disintegrating compassion

how beautiful nothing is
>>
thats why you make the most out of your time OP, unlike me visiting r9k, also there were billions of years where you were nothing (before your birth) did that feel bad?
>>
bahahaha you epicureans. death isn't the end, otherwise your body would disappear when you died. face it, death is just a part of existence, which is unending
>>
>>38861132
death of consciousness retard
>>
>>38859667
>implying this isn't hell
>implying nothing wouldn't be bliss compared to this
>>
>>38860014

I actually love you, Anonymous.
>>
File: devilish dog.jpg (341KB, 2595x3069px) Image search: [Google]
devilish dog.jpg
341KB, 2595x3069px
>he LARPS as a Christian on 4chan
>>
File: say_no.png (115KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
say_no.png
115KB, 500x522px
>>38859683
Norman the Normie says:

Say no to Allah
>>
>>38860014
You argue eloquently.
>>
>>38859667
Thought about this and was sobbing the other night which is weird cause I often think about killing myself. Also get so fucking sad when I think about my mom dying and then just aging in general. Also was thinking about my dogs dying, like their lives are so short. It'd be nice if souls were reincarnated but it doesn't really make sense. It's so sad, I wish I wouldve been born a sea cucumber so I didn't have to think about this stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 676x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 676x1410px
>be born
>die
>nothing afterward
>you never get to know what's up with the universe

Seriously, you're going to die while knowing not even a thing about the universe you have inhabited. How does that make you feel?
>>
I have died for 10 minutes and came back.
This is what Heaven and Hell are like.
You wake up in a horrible city. The buildings disgust you, the stench is unbearable, men are hollow. The more time you spend there, and the more you think about God, the more you'll see this city for what it truly is: Heaven.
What was disgusting becomes sublime, what was horrible becomes blissful. The joy is so overwhelming that to ascend people sit down, and contemplate amazed this new reality, turning into statues.

Also God has created people arbitrarily, so certain individuals will experience Heaven as Hell forever. This is literally what happens when you die.
>>
>>38863467
sounds like you just got really high desu
>>
File: this is fine.png (317KB, 680x313px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
317KB, 680x313px
>>38859667
I think about this alot. What does it mean to lose consciousness forever. what a terrifying thought. Makes me want to hold someone tightly and never let go
>>
>>38863423
You will be one with the whole universe, gaining the knowledge of the world you can't even imagine now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.