[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clubs are fucking terrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: misao.jpg (53KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
misao.jpg
53KB, 500x397px
I thought there was some gimmick to it but of course not, just turns out to be an envitroment only normies can thrive in. full of bass thumping music, 30-something wannabe chads and insecure staceys moving on to the best man they can manage to find

Its my fault for accepting the offer and thinking It could be "good for me, put me out of my comfort zone" Hell, i didnt even feel uncomfortable. Just thought it was pointless and didn't care.

they took my water bottle

and i spent like 40 quid just travelling there, getting in, getting literally one drink and leaving
>>
sounds like you had a serious case of not being yourself right then
next time you're clubbing it up and living life to the fullest, make sure to have 4 or 5 drinks, which will ensure you're being yourself to the limit
then with the grooving beat moving your feet and the liquor making you slicker it's basically impossible that you and all the other bees won't get a little busy
>>
>>38859644
i had 5 pre drinks at a bar before entering.

sure I tapped my feet a bit and tried to get into the beat at various intervals, but in the end I know that kind of scene isn't for me whatsoever. I like small get togethers and conversations you dont have to shout for.
>>
File: IMG_1301.jpg (13KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1301.jpg
13KB, 247x247px
>>38859644
>thinking that I would ever get drunk, high, stoned, wasted, etc. in public
>thinking I'm stupid enough to put myself in that kind of position of vulnerability
Nigger, I used to rob people who were stupid enough to do this kind of shit. Especially in college towns/cities where college kids go out, get wasted, and party EVERY NIGHT. If you make yourself a walking target, expect to be treated like one.
>>
File: 1476059231215.png (353KB, 853x470px) Image search: [Google]
1476059231215.png
353KB, 853x470px
>>38859732
this

I fucking hate getting any kind of intoxicated in public its so stupid. dont know how anyone actually trusts people/ society enough to feel comfortable weakening themselves in an already flawed and dangerous world.

also you have to pay for everything
>cloakroom
>towel (for pool)
>people offering you jaeger bombs
>probably have to pay to shit too
>>
should go to church instead
>>
>>38859580
>be in club
>start dancing with girl
>make out and touch her everywhere
>she eventually leaves
>I keep dancing, drinking, etc.
>I see the girl kissing another guy

>try to dance with girl
>shitskin tells me to fuck off cause she's his sister

>security pulls me and my friend off the club because of a misunderstanding
>I resist
>he beats me up
I admit it was fun anyway, I was a bit drunk so didn't feel anything
>>
>>38859580
Post your local club.
>>
>>38859644
I don't really like clubs because they crank the music up so loud it hurts my ears.

Drinking is not a good idea, it just makes me bored and drowsy. I'm a sleepy drunk and when 'buzzed' I just space out and ignore everything.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.