[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Annoying things your family does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1435804938444.jpg (140KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1435804938444.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
ITT: Annoying things your family does

>Youngest brother goes to shit for 40 minutes
>He finishes then gets in the shower
>He used the shower water to make a bath
>He won't leave the bathroom for 2 hours
>No second toilet
>Shower, bath and toilet are all in the same room
>Often shit myself because of this
>>
>Often shit myself because of this
Are you 2 years old?
>>
>>38859385
I wish I was because that shit would be fucking passable, but my brother makes it really fucking HARD to not shit myself if he's in the bathroom for 2 FUCKING HOURS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38859334
>Youngest brother goes to shit for 40 minutes
>He finishes then gets in the shower
>I go to basement, find hot water shut off valve
>Shut off hot water
>Problem solved

Stop shitting yourself anyway, you goddamn filthy sperg.
>>
>Younger brother volunteers to do something
>Complains about having to do the thing he volunteered to do

It's stupid
>>
>>38859406
Here's your you fix that

>Knock on for really hard
>Shout hurry the fuck up or I'm shitting on your bedroom floor

If he gets out good, if he doesn't then shit on his bedroom floor
>>
>listing off the menu to you at a restaurant even though you're reading the exact same menu
>stopping randomly to gawk at things and then yelling at me to wait because they walk a lot slower than I do
>just generally treating me like I'm retarded
>other people I'm with notice them treating me like I'm retarded and they start getting that idea too

why i hate going places with them
>>
>>38859334
Can't you go in the yard or something to shit
>>
>>38859334
I was nearly late for class once because a housemate started watching a movie while talking a shit because he takes so long and decided to stay on the toilet to finish it. I don't think he eve knew what fiber is.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>38859334
>Brother and sister both leave half eaten food everywhere
>Never clean up after themselves, leave the living room a fucking mess everytime they use it
>I get uncomfortable when things are so messy, so I have to clean everything up because they refuse
How fucking hard is it to be clean?
>>
>>38859334
> mom never shuts up
> always yelling at literally everyone and starting conflict over little shit
> literally always talking, making comments about the stupidest most mundane shit
>will create own issues to get mad about
>>
>>38859334
> dad knows i have trouble talking to people
> took me to drive thrus and even though im in the back seat on the far end he made me order All the food
> got mad at me when we get the wrong shit because i was stuttering or mumbling but i didnt realize it
>>
>talking during handegg
>>
>"family time"
>everyone watches TV while playing on their phones in silence
>>
File: niggawtf.jpg (7KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
niggawtf.jpg
7KB, 200x213px
>>38862077
>mother complains that i never spend time with her when in reality its literally this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.