[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here hates their mom. >She is always bitching and nagging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: m.778968c3.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
m.778968c3.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
Who here hates their mom.
>She is always bitching and nagging unless my dad is home.
>She always complains how I don't have a gf and insults me for nit dressing like some Disney Channel Prep
>Constantly complains about everywhere we go, unless we go to the mall
>She always complains about thr food we eat anywhere. Even the high tier restaurants she always bitches about the little things
>I can't criticise her one bit without being threaten to slapped.
>She always acts like she has it hard even though she works a white collar job while my dad is in the military and I work as a part time firefighter and go to uni studying engineering
>She calls me stupid on a day to day basis even though I am cleary smarter than her
>She votes democrat
>She spoils her self with a bmw and complains how she doesn't have a nice car
I cannot wait to finish school and leave this household once and for all. Either that or my dad can hopefully divorce her.
>>
>>38858893
Nice Jeff
Mind if I download him?
>>
File: jeff-mangum.jpg (381KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-mangum.jpg
381KB, 525x700px
>>38859048
Of course friend.
>>
My problem is the oppposite.

My Mother is too nice that it hasn't pushed me to become a man. She just puts up with me being a 23 year old neet and does everything I ask her to
>>
Can't you see you are one and the same?

Don't leave with your head filled with flames
>>
>>38858893
aww poor babyyy

did your mom not hug you enough?
lol
>>
>>38859071
Aha why, thank you friend!
>>
I remember when I was around 9 or 10 yrs old, I looked at my mom and thought...how could I be related to this stupid bitch. There's nothing in there or inside any woman. just a fucking dumb animal who operates on instinct.
20 years later and she is still dumb as rocks.
no improvement whatsoever.
>>
>>38858893
I don't hate my mum but I can't stand being around her.
She is really annoying because she's constantly trying to talk. If someone tells a story, she'll be like "funny you say that" and then tell a completly unrelated story about herself.
She's also constantly trying to organise things for other people.

I left home at 18 mostly so I didn't have to live with her.
>>
>>38859080
Same, she gets mad when i tell her to fuck off too. Gets mad at me for wanting to cook for myself because she does it
>>
>>38859449
Sounds like she more annoying than mean. I still share my sympathy with you.
>>38859453
Absolutely this. As a kid, she would complain that I spent too much time indoora playing video games and needed to go outside. Whenever I do go outside and play with my trampoline or bug exploration toy kit, she would complain that I am going to get sunburned and bring dirt in. I swear, my mother might be bipolar. It doesnt help that she used to be the school stacy in her high school and she used to pick on nerdy classmates.
>>
>>38859370
I never understood this. My mom still acts like she is in high school when she is already near 50.
>>
i really hate my mom and it sucks because so many girls have really great relationships with their moms but i dont
>shes a hoarder
>shes in a shit load of debt
>spent all of my college fund money before i went to college
>hasnt helped pay for college
>money issues are the reason my parents got a divorce
>kicked my dad out of the house then refused to sign the paper
>is still getting child support money from my dad despite the fact that i stopped living with her completely at 15 im 19 now and refuses to pay him back
>got into a physical fight with me when i was 15, ganged up on me with my older cousin and aunt and then called the cops on me all because i told her i didnt want to live with her anymore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.