[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this triggering because of our own insecurities?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rlmsj5vrguhugs9aigwv.jpg (156KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
rlmsj5vrguhugs9aigwv.jpg
156KB, 640x479px
Is this triggering because of our own insecurities?
>>
>>38858173
I like how she went from hick to nigger banger
>>
It's triggering because Taylor Swift is the purest white you can get, her bloodline turning into a mudline would be the greatest waste of all time, the white race would be diminished
>>
>>38858229
>I like how she went from hick to nigger banger

Who do you think is even fucking niggers if not for low-class, ugly, uneducated women?
>>
>>/pol/
fuck off origami retards
>>
>>38858229
No. Let me explain the evolution. Pure virgin hill billy. Picture her as a hick girl from deliverance that has a diary and guitar. She has never had sex. She sings about high school crushes that she never talked to. > She gets a taste of dick! She becomes an instant whore! She fucks 50 guys a week and they break up with her because she's a crazy bitch! > Suddenly she begins nigger banging! She upgraded herself from whore to coal burner.
>>
File: 1497132444918.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497132444918.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
Why do whites even try to compete with the true master race?
>>
Taylor swift is an example of how shit or society is going.
Remember her music and videos before? Sweet and innocent, good role model for teenage girls.
And now look at this degenerate shit which young impressionable girls will follow.
>>
pretty sure most or all of the pol white bots are out right now with their asian gf's.

its only me here, asianmasculinity.
>>
Taylor's a slut but from her numerous bfs it seems she only goes for white men so why would I be offended by her with some nigger rapper thug?
>>
>>38858839

i can pretend to be /pol/, if you want?

like i've been doing for the last 5 years.
>>
File: 1501858369970.jpg (213KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
1501858369970.jpg
213KB, 960x692px
>>38858229
>>38858258
>>38858820

fuck off.

they were just platonically getting sweaty together ITS NOTHING
>>
>>38858868

you worried white boi? it's only natural for her to crave nigger sweat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.