[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: qnaENJT.png (132KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
qnaENJT.png
132KB, 380x496px
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself
>>
>>38858012
Suicide is really gay. The more emotional pain you go through the bigger your emotional cock will be. Don't you want to live to force normies to suck that emotional dick?
>>
>>38858012
so you get the suffering you deserve
>>
File: helpertypes.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
helpertypes.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38858012
Because you have cute abu pics you need to share with the world, friend.
>>
Maybe you'll finally get a cute girlfriend.
>>
>>38858012
I can't, really. I don't know you. That's a decision you have to make for yourself. But I will offer you this minor advice: The after-school specials, the movies, the religions in the world all place special emphasis on the importance of human life, how you matter to everyone around you and how you're worth something. The real truth is that this is a blatant falsehood. Most people in this world are worthless. Most people's funerals are empty. Most people die and no one remembers them, even their family forgets about them. So you should ask yourself: am I most people?
>>
You'll get more the feeling of hatred for all of this scum society. And you would be capable to survive and be a cuck.
>>
>>38858012
You might fuck it up and become a vegetable. That is the only legitimate reason that exists.
>>
because the normies win if you kill yourself
>>
>>38858012
I'm going to my friend's funeral tomorrow who killed himself. This isn't bait and I'm not lying. 2nd friend in 2 years, this shit sucks and it fucks up your family even if you think they don't care about you, they do.
>>
>>38858012
Anon-kun, if you kill yourself you won't be able to watch anymore anime
>>
>>38858012
Because you'll probably fuck it up and wake up after the attempt.
>>
File: kiki.gif (620KB, 268x315px) Image search: [Google]
kiki.gif
620KB, 268x315px
the warm embrace of Japanese cartoons
>>
>>38858012
aliens could invade tomorrow
>>
>>38858078
*sniffles, wipes tears away from eyes and let's out a small giggle* yeahh.. Thanks, mom :)
>>
File: eri.jpg (130KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
eri.jpg
130KB, 577x577px
>>38858012
You will miss any upcoming episodes animes or games
>anime is the only keeping me alive at this point
>>
>>38858012
cuz youre a bitch ass nigga. you aint man enuff so go live.
>>
>>38858012
Your thread got replies.
I've made four threads today that all died within the hour.
>>
Where to begin? Happiness

Happiness is something which can be manifested from the mind. In this moment, it's non-dependent upon any lasting, external phenomena. It's completely summoned via an intention.

Happiness
Fluttering
Like clouds
Beseeching a rainbow
To appear underneath
To show what is present
Behind non-hydrolic sheath
The air masking color
While the sun lets you feel
You're an apple of sunshine
Shimmering happiness, unpeel
Your innermost nature
Peace

Peeling behind layers, feeling piously joyful.

From the heart ho ho! Love bringeth joy

In nature, sun's shimmering bliss

Once acquainted with joy

I wrote this earlier. Please find that joy, anon.
>>
File: 1462845309668.jpg (39KB, 485x390px) Image search: [Google]
1462845309668.jpg
39KB, 485x390px
I don't know you. I probably won't ever meet you. I honestly don't care whether you live or die at all. I don't think I'm in any position to help a suicidal faggot.

But if you don't change your mind, be a lamb and try to broadcast it live, so at least we can laugh at your expense. Thanks.
>>
>>38858012
Cause even tho I don't know you, I love you <3.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.