[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once a bitch gets onto the hard drugs, they're done as people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: 1465413212791[1].jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465413212791[1].jpg
49KB, 720x720px
Once a bitch gets onto the hard drugs, they're done as people. That goes for girls and guys too. It fries their brain, lowers their IQ, and distorts their reward system so all they want is more drugs. They become fiends who lie to their loved ones, and exploit all those around them.

Stay away from meth, heroin, crack guys.
>>
>>38857816
True.
I remember when some girls would post pictures of their xanax pills to look edgy. Some moved on and some went onto hard stuff and became different people entirely.
>>
>>38857816
The same is true for any drugs.
>>
>>38857876
>xanax pills

Yeah, pills are the real gateway drug to the harder shit.
>>
Addiction isn't necessarily caused by how heavily something affects dopamine, it's the frequency of how often it affects the dopamine. This is why cigarettes and nicotine is addictive, because it gives dopamine a small boost, but frequently.

Someone could do heroin or meth and not become addicted quite easily, if they do end up becoming addicted, they probably had an addictive personality or personal issues themselves.
>>
>>38857904
Eat a whole dick anon. Just a whooole dick.
>>
>>38857965

Truth hurts doesn't it boy
>>
>>38857976
>>38857969
>>38857955
Fuck off with you shit anon this isn't a doxxing thread like wtf are you trying to achieve?
>>
But remember to take roofies kids
>>
>>38857985
Whoooooooole dick. Like a really fat BBC. Just a whoooooooooooooole dick.
>>
>>38857894
Yeah people who messed with pills always ended up trying heroin and all the life ruining drugs
The people who were mainly into weed without using pills or lean usually just stayed smoking weed or would only try things like acid or shrooms.
>>
File: 1478439071585.jpg (23KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1478439071585.jpg
23KB, 400x370px
>>38858024

You type like a newfag. you are without a doubt underaged. Like really.

A whole dick you say? Is that how much your gf was choking on when she got super horny from being off her face on the chemy chems?

...No wait, sorry, my bad, it was 5 at a time, had to get money to keep feeding her habit somehow right?
>>
>>38857985
I mean just a dick in its entirety. One that's heavy in the sack and rearin' to go. Just a whoooooole dick anon. Eat a whoooooooooooole dick.
>>
Vegas here. i lost all my female friends and most of my male friends to drugs.
i would go to hang out with them and they'd want to hang around the nastiest, shadiest, slummiest motherfuckers and i never understood why.

it was because those guys were feeding them drugs and getting sex in exchange.
dating drug dealers. really sad shit.
i would just be blocked from Facebook by them randomly and none of them were interested in actual friendships, only drugs.
>>
>>38858075
Really I mean like an entire dick. Pubes and all. Just a real fat one like you're smoking a Cubano. Eat a whooooooole dick. The entire thing. Whooole dick.
>>
File: be7.jpg (27KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
be7.jpg
27KB, 480x349px
NANANANANANANNANANANANANA

SPOOOOODERMUUUUN
>>
>>38858075
Entire thing, no joke anon. Eat it like you mean it, like you're begging for those cummies. Just a juicy sloppy dick, nut sack and all. Whole dick anon. Whooooooooooooooooole dick.
>>
File: miU6IAJs.jpg (351KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
miU6IAJs.jpg
351KB, 1252x1252px
>>38858111

Why so homophobic?

You really are projecting your own deep desire to suck a fat cock aren't you?

It's ok anon, it's 2017, the LGTIBLT agenda is very progressive and accepted.

You go suck that dick you are dreaming off, and don't forgot to swallow, whilst thinking about you're fucked up gf/friend/family member, especially as it drizzles down your face.

:)

Like reallly... a whoooooole dick, bonus points if you gag.
>>
>>38857816
Also alcohol.
>>
File: od.jpg (49KB, 594x399px) Image search: [Google]
od.jpg
49KB, 594x399px
Won't be long now OP
>>
>>38858180
Yeah I think dick is great, would recommend. What do you think I've been doing this whole time? Go eat a dick anon, just an entire dick. A whooooooooooooole dick.
>>
>>38858180
Just a big juicy dick. Whole dick. The whole thing. Go eat a dick anon. Whooooole thing.
>>
>>38858269

Kill yourself you fucking pathetic cock sucking faggot.

Your friend will die soon from an overdose, and i'll be laughing my ass off.

Peace.
>>
>>38857985
I remember a confession thread were a heroin dealer anon confessed how he shilled for the drug everytime he could
>>
>>38858269
Like really don't hold back. Just a dick in all of its entirety. Asian dick, black dick, white dick, Hispanic dick, any dick really. Just as long as its a dick, and you're eating it. Go eat a dick anon. Just a whole dick. Whooooooooooole dick.
>>
>>38858297
I mean really get in there. Just an entire dick down your throat. Just filling your innards with man meat. Whole dick anon. Whoooooole dick.
>>
Actually, drug experimentation is correlated with intelligence, moreso for females. The two smartest women I know (mathematics phd, entomology masters), are both big fans of DMT, ecstasy, and LSD.

Of course, people with low IQs probably live in shitty areas and use drugs to self medicate, but that doesn't validate your statement as completely true.
>>
>>38858297
10/10 experience, would recommend. Go eat a dick anon. Just a big veiny BBC. Just in all of its entirety. A whooooole dick. Just go eat a whoooooooooole dick anon.
>>
>>38858297
I hope you're Jewish because man meat is definitely kosher. Go eat a dick anon. The whole dick. Just the whooooooooooole dick. In the holy name of god.
>>
>>38857884
Nope.
Psychedelics will have pretty much the opposite effect.
>>
>>38858366
>drug experimentation

Being a heroin junkie isn't "experimentation".
>>
File: 1500684546984.jpg (301KB, 600x743px) Image search: [Google]
1500684546984.jpg
301KB, 600x743px
>>38858075
JUST FIT THE DICK IN YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOU FIT ENTIRE CUCUMBERS IN YOUR BUTT LIKE THE WHOLE FUCKING DICK BRO AND JUST SLOB ON IT FOR HOURS
>>
>>38858075
>reddit spacing
>reddit insults
>reddit "meme"
I wonder where this anon could be from
>>
>>38857816
Plz give the sauce
>>
>>38857816
This is why I avoid all drugs except weed.

I think it's fucked up that the government still endorses tobacco, alcohol and caffeine constantly.

All my friends are gonna die early from heart and liver issues. They all ask how I still look so young and I haven't got the heart to tell them it's because I spend all my time outside playing around doing exercise instead of drinking and smoking my health away.
>>
>>38858592
Yeah fuck that guy. I hope he goes and eats a dick. Just a whole dick.
>>
>>38857816
Heroin isn't even THAT addictive. If you do it like once every two weekends it doesn't cause any damage to your health either. Only weak willed fags become addicts.
>>
>>38858489
Not necessarily true, I had a friend who started doing acid a couple times a month, and it totally fried his brain
>>
>>38858597
You should quit weed too please it'll improve your health
>>
>>38858620
>only weak willed fags become addicted to the objectively happiest feeling in the world
Shut the fuck up, nobody wants to buy your stuff.
>>
i used to be a heroin addict, been clean for years. druggy girls are the lowest form of manipulative scum on the planet, stay far away from them.
>>
>>38857816
OP I'm really sorry for derailing your thread, I just really wanted that guy to go eat a dick. Just an entire dick. A whooooooole dick. Whole thing.
>>
>>38858687

How does it feel that you're a broken person and will never return to how you were before?
>>
>>38858728
at least i have a reason for being here
>>
>>38858620
>isn't even THAT addictive
lol statistic would have to disagree with you m8 it's like saying cigs aren't addictive because you have 1 on the occasion it's still very addictive and just a future monkey on your back
>>
>>38858111
this sounds like a shitty rick & morty joke.
i could easily see dan harmon considering this as something that is funny.
>>
>>38858538
OP said "once a girl gets into hard drugs". There was nothing about what heavier drug or how often. In fact, "once" could imply a first time user.
>>
>>38858760
people who say heroin is not that addictive are retard 19 year olds who tried it once and think they know everything. it takes some time as it slowly makes you it's bitch. the people who say they can control their use are just lying out of their ass
>>
>>38858671
Honestly I think the health benefits I would gain are pretty much negligible.

Fixing my diet would do me a lot better but unfortunately the country I'm in has a very limited selection. I do my best to get them fruits and veggies and enough calories though.
>>
>>38857816
what about alcohol
>>
>>38858746
hey fellow heroin addict here. being on heroin is great when you have money and a good job because my 140 IQ that my high school hired some one to test me so I know it's legit. we ain't broken. you're the broken robot khv
>>
>>38858824
Well at least you're trying to improve your life in some way. Good luck with your struggles.
>>
>>38858801
Yeah that's what I was going for actually. I'm glad that's what it came across as :)
>>
>>38858886
my elementary school testing me and giv eme 170 iq
>>
>>38857816
Meth shouldnt be on the list, it really is on the second danger tier. Put benzos up there
>>
File: 1479328839396.png (135KB, 466x546px) Image search: [Google]
1479328839396.png
135KB, 466x546px
>>38857816
I've pretty much gained an addiction to painkillers to kill my pain. Can't take a full recommended dose though since it makes me feel ill.

What little I tried of weed did a far better job.
>>
>>38857816
stop posting ciara she's a slut that sells nudes for $100
>>
>>38858926
child iq tests are different than adult iq tests
>the kids test always has a much higher score
>>
>>38858489
acid is just pure garbage that'll make you egoistic and makes you believe in some pseudo intelligent spiritual shit
>>
>>38858823
Yeah they become literal retards after their drug excursions I had a neighborhood friend become a druggie retard and he stole morphine from his grandfathers death kit after going into a withdrawal he was also really fucking fat and gay and had pancake tits. He was a poor excuse of a man and it completely explained his drug abuse.
>>
File: image (15).jpg (210KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image (15).jpg
210KB, 700x1000px
>>38857816
Im a drug addict tranny.
I use MDMA, Cocaine, Weed, Benzos, and Psychs
Does that make me trash OP?
I just wanna do drugs and find love
>>
>>38859565
>Does that make me trash OP?

Yes. Doubly so.
>>
>>38859586
>tfw can't find a drug addict cuteboy to sit in a field and drop acid with and then touch dicks
literally why
>>
>>38859565
You should probably just OD
>>
>>38859639
I already have twice, I don't take the drugs I overdosed on before.
I really wanna try DMT with a friend :<
>>
Why would I waste my time trying to get DMT if its sold next to the PCP for the sole sake of conquest?
>>
>>38859914
I hated PCP, its a lot rougher and shakier, I don't know how to put it.
>>
ackshually heroin and most opioids are not neurotoxic and are quite safe aside from the horrible crippling soul sucking life shattering addiction and risk of overdose. they don't make you stupid though
>>
>>38860656

Heroin addicts are low IQ retards though.
>>
>>38860811
addiction does not discriminate
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.